Jeanne and the ladies.

Help Support CattleToday:

Chris H":3u7nce1r said:
Hoppy72450":3u7nce1r said:
Isomade":3u7nce1r said:
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.

I agree Arkansas is silly for saying that but none the less he is a good friend :(

And if you're a good friend then you'll help him grow into a wise person, and not a wise guy.

Trust me I have tried Sir many of times. He has alot of issues but his wife is getting him straight with every day that passes.

Jeanne hasn't got where she is without being a strong woman, the dipchit from Arkansa would most likely not upset the apple cart of her day. She has seen enough in her life I'm sure, his crap would be the least of it.

MistyMorning":1qupj64f said:
Jeanne hasn't got where she is without being a strong woman, the dipchit from Arkansa would most likely not upset the apple cart of her day. She has seen enough in her life I'm sure, his crap would be the least of it.
Precisely!!!

Hey, to think I felt a bit sorry for him - bloody little chit!!! :lol:

While I haven't been here as long as some of the other gals I'm pretty sure they would agree that the "community" here on CT has always been welcoming and non discriminate towards woman. Had it not been I'm sure most of us would have left! I learned long ago that men who make comments and treat women the way Arkansas did are not worth the time or effort to even argue with! Which was proven when he had nothing to support his claim he had to resort to personal attacks....really are we in kindergarten!

Ditto what Isomade said. I'm 62 and there are ladies here younger than I am that have more miles and years of real cattle experience and knowledge than I ever will have. Jeanne is but one of them. I've never seen her and those like her do anything but try to help folks out while I've been here.
I would expect, should the immature Arkansas return, first post would be a sincere, heartfelt apology to those he chose to denigrate and insult. Pretty ironic that he spoke out one side of his mouth regarding what he viewed as racial bias in one thread, then spoke out the other side and himself went down the low road of gender bias.

Wouldn't hurt him to re-read his own sig and learn what the underlined part means.
"Agriculture is our wisest pursuit, because it will in the end contribute most to real wealth, good morals, and happiness."

Thanks. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. I really appreciate the friends I have made here over the years, has gotten me thru some rough patches. The buttheads?? Well I learned long ago how to ignore ignorance.
Thanks CT friends! Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!! :tiphat: :wave:

Isomade":1v7c4q79 said:
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.

For once my turd headed little friend you are correct.
My grandpa died shortly after WWI, grandma ran a 90 acre farm while raiseing 4 boy's and a daughter.
We ain't a tough bunch boy's them girl's are tougher and smarter. Grandma used to say before you can plow the field you have to get the mules attention. She had mine.

Wow, everyone!! Thanks for the support to all us women. I just finished reading the "locked" thread & figured there was probably another one started & found this one!
Thanks!! I am 65 - born & raised in Rhode Island - as CITY as you can be raised. Always was a TomBoy. Dreamed of living in the country. So this livestyle is a dream come-true.
Ken & I purchased his deceased grandfathers farm in Kansas in 1969 (when we got married). Never looked back. It is and has been a dream come true. (my feminine side is blubbering a little here).
Now, I'm going it alone (as most of you know, Ken died this October). We've spent 40 years building a reputation - it has paid off. I get unbelievable prices for my heifer calves. Just sold a 2 month old nursing calf for $4000. That ONE heifer paid for 8 cows yearly expense! :shock: She is not the most expensive - have sold them up to $7000.
I have always run the farm - hubby worked off the farm. Now, as long as my health is good, plan to continue, but do plan to lower my numbers. I'm running 8 head less than I've had the past 2 years for 1-1 inventory, and plan to maybe get down to about 45 breeders.
I'm rambling - just appreciate your support. Thanks :tiphat:

You guys are the best.
Thanks
happy.gif

Hoppy you forgot in the other thread you said you had no family, that's why Arkansaw acted like he did. Now it seems that you (him) have a wife?????? gs

plumber_greg":2k7lu3y2 said:
Hoppy you forgot in the other thread you said you had no family, that's why Arkansaw acted like he did. Now it seems that you (him) have a wife?????? gs

First off I have family and I said Arkansas has no family. (meaning sisters,parents etc) He is married and has kids and step kids but no family in the sense of Parents etc. And we both are married, I am actually olderthen him by a few months. But it doesnt seem to matter everyone has done decided to cast him out and thats fine what do you exspect when you see what the man wrote. But anyways I just tried to help out a friend.

Although I am not on here as much as some, but been a member for quite a while. I have appreciated the ladies on here as well.
Great knowledge, and humor, as well as being helpful many times. Sometimes I dont even know if its a male or female posting on here, but it dont really matter. Thanks for all you do.

Okay, I'll give in to isom's group hug. We have some good ladies here. They absolutely deserve our appreciation.

Can we now get back to the fighting and name calling and insults to one another?

backhoeboogie":38cltcgx said:
Okay, I'll give in to isom's group hug. We have some good ladies here. They absolutely deserve our appreciation.

Can we now get back to the fighting and name calling and insults to one another?
Your stupid, backhoebootie!

Latest posts