where's Jeanne simmi valley

Help Support CattleToday:

I was wondering about Jeanne the other day. She hasn't posted since Sept. 12 and hasn't visited since Sept. 18. Hopefully she's just been busy and there's nothing wrong.

Odd, but I wondered about her yesterday when they showed snow in New York. I have talked to her on the phone several times in the last 2 years and been to her farm once but now I seem to have lost her number. Hope she is ok.

Hope all is well with her. I thought of her becasue she's not far from my wifes dads place and I saw they were getting snow also.
Let us know if you get ahold of her

Just finished talking to her. She and husband are fine. She has just been busy with showing and selling. Said she had taken over the Jr. shows for all breeds for NY state so that was taking some time also. Said she would be back online soon.

kenny thomas":1zr96t7k said:
Just finished talking to her. She and husband are fine. She has just been busy with showing and selling. Said she had taken over the Jr. shows for all breeds for NY state so that was taking some time also. Said she would be back online soon.

That's good news, Kenny. Thanks for taking the time to check.

I'm here!!! So nice of you guys to care about me!
Late summer thru fall is super busy with cattle shows, exhibits & sales - and - fortunately - we have had a bunch of on-farm sales. So, that added more head for me to halter break. It pays off, tho, buyers are happy campers. :banana:
Alabama group were great!! whole bus load.
I had "retired" from my 21 years of being Secr/Treas of NY Simm Assn - but, around July, I "inherited" the job of Secr again. Meaning I was again doing our newsletter. I'm working on our 3rd one to be ready to mail end of Nov (24 pages). If anyone is interested, here's my last newsletter:
http://www.newyorksimmental.com/Newsltr ... 0small.pdf
I also started a 3-day junior event 16 years ago. Ran it about 8 years & retired from that job. Well, I inherited that back again as Jr Advisor for the state beef assn.
This is all blah blah - just been busy. Funny, that Kenny called me - I had just thought about the board the day before & decided I needed to check in. Nice talking to you Kenny. I will look around the board tomorrow.
Thanks for caring!

Good to see you hanging around again, Jeanne. Glad to see things are well, too. Being busy is a blessing in my world. It means people need you. ;-)

Latest posts