Jeanne and the ladies.

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie":329utze4 said:
Caustic Burno":329utze4 said:
Isom couldn't do that as it wouldn't be allowed on this site cause my nickname is tripod.

Oh! so you use a cane?

smiley-vault-misc-043.gif
:lol:

Think I'll stay out of this one....but will just say that a tripod needs three legs to stand on, so if one leg can't be moved or removed, what's the use then :eek:

Isomade":1km2pp9z said:
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.
That was a very nice sentiment, Isomade. I'm not a Jeanne or a Cindy by any means, but it was still a nice to thing to say.

Kathie in Thorp":7rzfb748 said:
alisonb":7rzfb748 said:
chippie":7rzfb748 said:
Happy that it is only a head shot. I don't know if I could handle seeing the whole picture.

smiley-vault-misc-075.gif
I don't know about that Chippie, I think I would like to at least see what boots he's wearing :p
Yeah, I'd like to see the boots, too!

That can be arranged just got to promise not to faint.

Ryder":1pqx44fx said:
I think women are wonderful and always have. At least some of them.
Who else would wait on me hand and foot? :nod: :nod: :banana: :banana:
I heard Isom was toying with trying "sub" on for size :wave:

Caustic Burno":1xeqsact said:
Kathie in Thorp":1xeqsact said:
alisonb":1xeqsact said:
I don't know about that Chippie, I think I would like to at least see what boots he's wearing :p
Yeah, I'd like to see the boots, too!

That can be arranged just got to promise not to faint.

Can we just start with color, material, and heel height?
I love shoes in general, but boots are my real weakness... :help:

That pic is a striking resemblance of my third grade teacher. Same shades of war paint too. Not sure if she had that much hair on her chest tho. Don't really wanna know.

Isomade":1toiqd6m said:
Just wanted you to know I think you are wonderful, knowledgable, and many of you know more about cattle than most men on the boards. In no way do I want to be associated in any way with anyone who thinks otherwise. As a matter of fact I couldn't do what I do without my wife running the ranch while I run our business. She handles everything and is very proficient at it. :drink: here's to the ladies on the boards.
Thank you Isom. :)

Latest posts