Is Wal-Mart weird where you live?

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":12qzebma said:
red angus 2010":12qzebma said:
Not just wal mart but all around me. That is why if I could find a way I would never go past our property lines except at my choosing.
Doggone Red...that sounds like living in a nursing home. :lol2: :lol2:

They try to make me eat cling peaches in syrup one more time and somebody is going down !!

Trying to beat out a living in this pitiful "summer of recovery x 4" is just hard. Even for weirdos. Our Walmart is no different. I only hope those there that are on the government dole want to be gainfully employed. Otherwise, we are doomed as a society when the takers out number the makers.

red angus 2010":3cv0a20p said:
Not just wal mart but all around me. That is why if I could find a way I would never go past our property lines except at my choosing.
I was adopted when I was 11 days old. I later learned I have an older half brother. Could it be?

peg4x4":2n3aa7hr said:
Not too many weird people,but we are importing from Cali.. :frowns: :hide:
Google Bastrop,Texas

Speaking of weird people, you're pretty close to The People's Republic of Austin. Maybe you're getting some overflow from there in addition to the ones from California.

I went with my wife to the Renaissance fair near you a couple of years ago. I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing boobs and a beard on the same individual.

Rafter S":2n2rprj5 said:
peg4x4":2n2rprj5 said:
Google Bastrop,Texas

Speaking of weird people, you're pretty close to The People's Republic of Austin. Maybe you're getting some overflow from there in addition to the ones from California.

I went with my wife to the Renaissance fair near you a couple of years ago. I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing boobs and a beard on the same individual.

Was that on a man or a woman?

kenny thomas":23px5dk7 said:
Rafter S":23px5dk7 said:
peg4x4":23px5dk7 said:
Google Bastrop,Texas

Was that on a man or a woman?

I don't know. And I wouldn't want to find out.

Ouachita":19ygqpc8 said:
red angus 2010":19ygqpc8 said:
I was adopted when I was 11 days old. I later learned I have an older half brother. Could it be?

I always wanted a younger brother.............

I went with my wife to the Renaissance fair near you a couple of years ago. I could have happily gone my whole life without seeing boobs and a beard on the same individual.[/quote]

Was that on a man or a woman?[/quote]

I don't know. And I wouldn't want to find out.[/quote]

Reminds me of a story a senior chief told of making port in bangkok, buddy took a women up to a hotel room reached down and found the same plumbing. Grabbed a hold of the guy by his manhood and threw him thru the window of the hotel.. Shore patrol got him back to the ship before the local police showed up. I bet that story circulates a lot but always good for a few laughs after a beer or two or three

WW is just a microsom of the community it is in.

Must be micro-micro for my area then. Our county doesn't have a Walmart.
There are only 8650 households in my county, even tho the county is made up of 365,000 acres (about 570 sq miles). It's only in the last few years we even got a Dollar Store. Largest "metro" area is Shepard-2,030 population.

ALACOWMAN":38t0rsro said:
ga.prime":38t0rsro said:
The real weird ones be at Dollar General.
Around here to hit the coup de grace,,,go to the flea markets like joe dirt.. Manna from inbred heaven dropped in your lap :cowboy:
:lol2: Dang, forgot about those! True here too. Went to the Mountain Top flea market once and it is the Mecca.

ga.prime":1eo3o2xa said:
Went to the Mountain Top flea market once and it is the Mecca.

Why didn't you make it a two day event and go to Trade Day too? Mountain Top is more of an elitist clientele I think.

Wal Mart where we used to go a lot changed from a sort of ok place to depressing.
It wasn't because of the customers changing. It was because of a change in management.
Employees got depressed and you could feel it all over the store.

inyati13":6yr0s6bt said:
I think it is a symptom of a very poor economic climate. People here are beat down. They work and get nowhere. I have had several people tell me they live here and drive about 120 miles round trip to the Cincinnati metro area to work. They are employed in low pay jobs and the cost to travel back and forth consumes half their net pay. Incentives to work are disappearing in this state.

I agree and think that is a larger part of the problem than all other variables combined.

fitz

ga.prime":alor7pe4 said:
ALACOWMAN":alor7pe4 said:
ga.prime":alor7pe4 said:
The real weird ones be at Dollar General.
Around here to hit the coup de grace,,,go to the flea markets like joe dirt.. Manna from inbred heaven dropped in your lap :cowboy:
:lol2: Dang, forgot about those! True here too. Went to the Mountain Top flea market once and it is the Mecca.
Went to taco bet this morning.its more the old time trade days,goats, chickens. Farm equipment ,lawn mowers chain saws. . Mountain top has become more china and taiwan crap

ALACOWMAN":9vx6qwke said:
Went to taco bet this morning.its more the old time trade days goats, chickens. Farm equipment lawn mowers chain saws. . Mountain top has become more china and taiwan crap
I stopped at the lcoal farmers market here yesterday. Maybe a dozen popel selling stuff. One was selling peper plants. Everyone else was selling craft junk and imported junk. Used to be a great place to get fresh veggies, now it sucks.

I live in the only area where the walmart closed. It was the closest walmart, 17 miles, but wasnt a super walmart. I have 3 other walmarts to choose from, but they are all 30 miles away. One is very clean, my fav, 2nd is like being in another country and the 3rd has the politest people in it, not the employees, the customers.

my latest peve is that all the ugly people who think that ink makes them more attractive and they go around half naked so they can display what they think is pretty for the rest of us to enjoy or become nauseaus over....

especially the fat women who must show darn near everything so people can enjoy their tats.....

there must be some kind of drug in that ink that makes a 300 pounder think she is sexy.....do they thin that stuff with long lasting tequila or something?

Latest posts