im in shock...

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
OK y'all I'm in the middle of Walmart and stopped to post this because I found it so disturbing I wanted to share with my c.t family I know after I write this it was be locked or disappear even but here it goes. Iam in wWalmart and there is 2 girls no more than 15-16 years old and they are holding hands groping one another and kissing if it were my daughter she would got her azzz whooped in front of everyone. My question to everyone is can a kid be gay that early orbits it a fad and caused by media promoting it being ok and its the popular thing to do. I'm glad kids were not here with me and after this post I'm sure I will be a racist hate monger but I had to share. :???:

Yes. They "can be gay at that age." Heck they could be Bi, Tri, or anything else for that matter! :D
Quit looking at them, it's none of your business! :lol:

Hook":kh0fgcvz said:
skyhightree1":kh0fgcvz said:
Hook":kh0fgcvz said:
Didn't you get the memo? They don't have a choice and it's natural.

Brother hook I missed the memo and its not natural or a option under my roof
Something we agree on

total agreement
Just more indoctrination by the media and the school system teaching them its normal.

branguscowgirl":2ra9hupw said:
Yes. They "can be gay at that age." Heck they could be Bi, Tri, or anything else for that matter! :D
Quit looking?? It's not normal. I know you're in Calif. but that's not excuse. This is not right !!!!!!

Anything I find that supports it and promotes it as normal or cool is not ever going to be allowed anywhere near my kids I mean those kids were probably doing it cause they saw it on MTV or something I don't believe in child abuse but I gotta tell you had been my kid it would be belt abuse cause I'd beat the belt into shreds on my daughters butt.

skyhightree1":31ff6kqz said:
Anything I find that supports it and promotes it as normal or cool is not ever going to be allowed anywhere near my kids I mean those kids were probably doing it cause they saw it on MTV or something I don't believe in child abuse but I gotta tell you had been my kid it would be belt abuse cause I'd beat the belt into shreds on my daughters butt.

The next thing you know we are going to have to accept pedophiles too.

First thing you did wrong was go to Wal-Mart. Don't feel bad. I have been there this year already.

backhoeboogie":1x6eoe8c said:
skyhightree1":1x6eoe8c said:

The next thing you know we are going to have to accept pedophiles too.

That is already underway.

Bez__

Oh yeah I forgot to add. Not only are you racist, now your a dirty ol man.
Prol a few other things too. I'll think on them.
As to your first question, no I don't think at that age they know they prefer carpet.

Sky I'm glad to here your opinion on this, but didn't you disagree with me when I said pretty much what your saying now?

For the " can they be gay at that age " thing, well yea I guess so, because knowone is gay until they say so, it's not natural, so if they are, they decided it.

God created everyone, god says no gays will be in heaven, god does not make anyone that doesn't have a chance. That is why knowone is born gay. Nuff said, end of story.

TexasBred":2ae44fqj said:
branguscowgirl":2ae44fqj said:
Quit looking?? It's not normal. I know you're in Calif. but that's not excuse. This is not right !!!!!!
I am a Nurse, not God. It is not my place to judge or discriminate. It is the Good Lords. :D I have to treat everyone the same if they were to be my patients.

branguscowgirl":3qw9hp81 said:
TexasBred":3qw9hp81 said:
branguscowgirl":3qw9hp81 said:
I am a Nurse, not God. It is not my place to judge or discriminate. It is the Good Lords. :D I have to treat everyone the same if they were to be my patients.
Yea, but it's not right. If you witnessed a murder would you say that you couldn't judge that as being wrong?

Murder is different in my book. That is hurting someone else. What they were doing was not hurting anyone else. Offending yes, but not hurting. No comparison of the two.

Latest posts