im in shock...

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms":2rg7fotd said:
Yea, but it's not right. If you witnessed a murder would you say that you couldn't judge that as being wrong?

She would still have to treat them if they came in as a patient- two different things.

The problem is that groups have tried to use political correctness to keep citizens from having an opinion. There is something very wrong with trying to sensor someone's opinion.

We make judgements about people everyday, hundreds of times a day.

I'm for it being none of my business. Don't parade down my street. Stop shoving it all down my throat. I don't need to know your preferences if you are a football player, basketball player, actress, musician, nurse, farmer or bus driver- it is none of my business. Stop trying to change the definition of marriage. I will treat you the same as everyone else. I can still hold my opinion on morality that may differ from you. My opinion is my opinion. Your between the sheets moments are yours- I don't feel a need to plaster mine all over.

The original question- Sky, I think some females can switch teams without blinking an eye. Very different from guys. I'd say that as soon as sexual feelings begin, they can act on them.

Denver, I think most urges are due to environment, but I won't commit that zero are due to a physical possibility. What I will say is that we all have choices to make. We can act on feelings or choose not to. And that is a decision you have to make no matter what strikes your fancy. I haven't been perfect and I don't expect perfection from others. But my imperfection does not change the goal posts. I work to get it right the next time. Allowing the goal posts to move, only hurts me. I think the same applies to everyone else. There are just some relationships or practices of various varieties that are eventually harmful or limit a person's potential.

branguscowgirl":m23u0nvg said:
TexasBred":m23u0nvg said:
branguscowgirl":m23u0nvg said:
Yes. They "can be gay at that age." Heck they could be Bi, Tri, or anything else for that matter! :D
Quit looking at them, it's none of your business! :lol:
Quit looking?? It's not normal. I know you're in Calif. but that's not excuse. This is not right !!!!!!
I am a Nurse, not God. It is not my place to judge or discriminate. It is the Good Lords. :D I have to treat everyone the same if they were to be my patients.

This was in Wal-Mart. Do you do your job there?

No one is asking anyone to cast any stones here.

If a preacher walks into a girlie bar, he's gonna get judged in many ways. People will change churches. If a judge is crooked, he will lose his job too. A bad cop is taken care of.

BHB it does not matter where I am at, it is not my place to judge them. They only have one judge. As I said, if they are not hurting any one, or hurting an animal, it is none of my business and I could care less. There is a lot more important things to care about than those two girls. Honestly, bullies irritate me more!

We're destroying this country by turning a blind eye on the problems. The more you let go the worse its going to be. This has been proven time and time again. If I make it to heaven I hope there will be no queers or pedophiles there. Sky, your conservation side has been making a come back. And I hope and pray that no kids grow up to be queers or pedophiles.

branguscowgirl":1nidqcuw said:
BHB it does not matter where I am at, it is not my place to judge them. They only have one judge. As I said, if they are not hurting any one, or hurting an animal, it is none of my business and I could care less. There is a lot more important things to care about than those two girls. Honestly, bullies irritate me more!

Hopefully you never have to serve on a jury. It is no fun. It is an honor at the same time, but no fun whatsoever.

Some things are repulsive to me. Other things and smells simply gross me out. I avoid skunks and other things that are offensive or repulsive.

Dealing with bullies can be kind of fun BTW! Not the least bit repulsive.

I have read a lot of your posts and feel you are a good person. So I guess you could say I have been judgemental of you too. Not that it was intended that way but I enjoy most of your posts.

so there are a couple of teenage girls who have been indoctrinated with all manner of sex, both normal and deviant, ever since they started school, who have discovered the pleasures of sex and decided they wanted to be noticed......who on earth could have predicted that?

We have to get the fedeeral government out of our schools and return them to local control.....Local leaders have to develop the cahones to say no to federal money and take back the schools....But I fear that it has gone so far, that nothing will happen until something cataclysmic happens to change our nation....

branguscowgirl":9609q4bd said:

What is your take on pedophiles or elderly abuse?
Deviant is deviant or is there good deviant behavior versus bad?
So I guess if some old guy is feeling up a young girl its ok as long with the girl wants to and likes it.
Or the school teacher is banging her jr high students.
Everybody is happy so they are not hurting anyone or an animal.

branguscowgirl":1dk739v3 said:
TexasBred":1dk739v3 said:
branguscowgirl":1dk739v3 said:
Yes. They "can be gay at that age." Heck they could be Bi, Tri, or anything else for that matter! :D
Quit looking at them, it's none of your business! :lol:
Quit looking?? It's not normal. I know you're in Calif. but that's not excuse. This is not right !!!!!!
I am a Nurse, not God. It is not my place to judge or discriminate. It is the Good Lords. :D I have to treat everyone the same if they were to be my patients.
I realize you're not God and of course you wouldn't discriminate because you would have turned your head adn pretended it wasn't happening.....but God himself said it was an abomination(Whether you choose to look or not) and you speak as if you do have a relationship with Him. God doesn't worry about "PC".

I can't see bcg's post but a few things bother me first is what does being a nurse have to do with accepting the fact kids are being taught gay is a cool thing to be and you should try it and its in your face all the time aimed at kids. Most on here know my wife is a trauma RN and yes its her job to treat people its not her job to accept the bs aimed at kids. She accepts patients does not accept the lifestyle or the fact its being pushed onto kids as a cool thing and its ok. As far as not hurting anyone you are hurting kids by teaching them the WRONG WRONG WRONG thing to do and how someone could turn a blind eye to that is beyond me. Locations have everything to do with whats accepted and whats not people in the south do not accept stuff like that and will NEVER find that normal in places with major cities its better accepted than in a rural town. I sat here before responding thinking of any farmer I knew that would accept that kind of thing and no one I know would. I do not use christianity as the basis of my feelings because as Deepsouth stated in a post I am not.. Highgrit im not muslim so its ok to still talk to me ;-) :lol2: if an adult makes that call to do that kind of stuff so be it but DO NOT force it on kids or allow them to think its natural or cool. It also seems as though some people sure do post alot on things that are none of their business or things they dont care about.... I guess thats them just trying to get their post count up. :tiphat:

First off, I did not say anything about being "for" or against "gays," yet I am automatically judged that I am "ok with it." I just did not discuss my beliefs with you. I remained neutral.
Secondly, "pedophiles" do not even come close to what we were discussing. No comparison! That is exploiting and hurting a child! It is horrid and illegal! (again, not what the subject matter was.) Same with "elder abuse!" Both a whole different subject mater!
Just because I think Sky is being ridiculous over what 2 little girls are acting like in Walmart does not mean I agree with all the things "they learn in school or from society" either. I also did not share my views on that, yet you judged me on what you thought!
As far as "what does a nurse have to do with it?" I was simply stating, that is all I am. I am NOT God! He will be the judge of what is in their hearts. I am not qualified to do that, and you aren't either!
I am not sure, but I think that Sky was pointing a finger at me when he said, "making comments just to get the post count up." Sorry Sky, I am not that shallow. I could careless about the "post count". I post because I enjoy talking to everyone. (But not in this manner.) So if I were to leave CT at this point, it would be due to being chastised by people for the things I didn't even say.

With that said, here are a few things to consider, (as I did when I read Sky's post.)
I think you all will agree, girls today appear older than what they really are. How they dress, their make up, ect.. It could be possible that these girls were say 12 or 13 yrs instead of 15-16? My nieces at that age walk around holding hands, laughing, hugging, ect. Just being "girls". Nothing sexual about it!
At dances, it is common for girls and (even women) to dance with each other. Has been even since my mom was a young girl! Usually because the men were at war, or today, because the girls like to dance more then the boys. AGAIN, Nothing sexual about it!
I would hate to think that if my 36yr old daughter and I were giggling and hugging in Walmart, that Sky would come along and post a discussion on how we "were gay and disgusting!"
I am not saying I agree, or don't agree with the gay lifestyle. I am saying things do not always appear as they seem, and I do not rely on Sky's judgement at this point. I think he has a knee jerk reaction to many things.

denvermartinfarms":1376k6yu said:
For the " can they be gay at that age " thing, well yea I guess so, because knowone is gay until they say so, it's not natural, so if they are, they decided it.

God created everyone, god says no gays will be in heaven, god does not make anyone that doesn't have a chance. That is why knowone is born gay. Nuff said, end of story.

Where in the Bible does it say that?

My interpretation of the Bible I read is that God says the act of having sex with the same sex is an abomination; and included with that is the act of heterosexual sex outside of marriage. To me that means that it is not the fact that you might be gay that is a sin, it is the act of having sex with someone that is the same gender that is the sin. Same way as being heterosexual doesn't make you an adulterer, but it is when you give in to the temptation that you are an adulterer.

I don't know if people are born gay or not; and to me it doesn't matter. We all are faced with temptations in our lives that we need to overcome. The biggest complaint against the Christian church is that we are homophobic. I wonder how Jesus feels about us using His name as a reason to hate people that he died for...

I think that most people who are gay are usually the last person to know. Come on, didnt you know that one kid your age that just never fit in. You find out later on they're gay.....and you go, "Yep, i see it now."

Branguscowgirl, you'll eventually learn there are topics on CT that are better to just stay out of. There are quite a few regular posters on here that have stayed out of this discussion, and not by accident.

There is an important distinction between judging an action/behavior and judging an individual.
BCG, you are judging Sky based on his judgement of an action. I do not see where he judged the girls, he judged their behavior. That would seem to fly in the face of what you are profess to be right.

Just because Christians are accused of being homophobic does not make it true.
We are not afraid of homosexuals, we do not hate them. However, we will not, cannot by virtue of our faith, view the lifestyle as anything but an abomination and a sin. That doesn't mean we hate the person. I have a nephew who is gay. I do not hate him, I will always love him just as I did when he was an innocent child, but I can never condone his choices.
You may recall "Hate the sin, love the sinner."
That we do not embrace and condone the sin, is the real reason we are called homophobic.
How fair and tolerant is that on the part of those with whom we disagree?

Hopefully you never have to serve on a jury.

BHB- Rest assured if someone broke the law, and was on trial. I would have no problem giving them there just due!! :D I would be happy to do it too! But I don't think any law was broken here. (Thanks for "judging me as a good person". I try to be :D)

Branguscowgirl, you'll eventually learn there are topics on CT that are better to just stay out of. There are quite a few regular posters on here that have stayed out of this discussion, and not by accident.

Aaron- You are so right! I am still "learning" the ropes, I guess! Kind of ashamed that I joined in to it actually. ;-)

Thanks CF I put BCG on foes so I don't have to see her comments. I would also like to add that this is not a discussion I started to confess hate for gays nor a gay bashing post I openly admitted I do business with gay individuals and do not like their lifestyles when many on the board said they would not deal with gays my problem and reason for the post was to tell what was witnessed and how it seems that today the promoting of that lifestyle is getting out of control and is affecting young minds.

I see things a lot more shocking than two girls acting inappropriately every time I go to WalMart. One of the reasons I avoid the place at all cost.

Latest posts