im in shock...

Help Support CattleToday:

I want to apologize to DMF. I quoted him and it looks like I was attributing things others have said in the past to him, that was not my intention.

He seems like a good God fearing man and I really enjoy his posts.

I think i'd get more offended if at walmart i saw a man and a woman going at it and they were married.. to someone else. Or, a woman with 4 kids with different daddies. Or someone sitting in a cart who really should be walking. Or someone who hasnt a clue and still uses checks at the checkout :bang: Our walmart now has self checkout. I LOVE IT!!! Finger licking cashiers touching all my stuff was just too much. OH, one time we hauled some calves to the sale real early in the morning. I was muddy, hair was in a quick pony tail and i had my outside clothes on. I was wiping down a basket to get all the cooties off and a woman reached over and grabbed a couple wipes to do the same to her basket. I looked over at her and said, "I cant come in this place and touch all the cooties on this basket, i have to clean them all off." She just nodded...I then said, "There are so many gross people who come in here, no telling what they bring in with them." She just nodded and walked off and kind of rolled her eyes... I then remembered i was in cow clothes with messy hair and i probably had donuts in my teeth..lol.........I WAS THE GROSS PERSON :shock: :cry2:

cowgirl8":1ykpgw92 said:
I think i'd get more offended if at walmart i saw a man and a woman going at it and they were married.. to someone else. Or, a woman with 4 kids with different daddies.:

Those people you are speaking of are adults... Not Kids... You are comparing apples to oranges. The post was not created to talk about people of walmart or adults with risky or conducting adultry behavior so no need to muddy the waters thats a whole other conversation.

branguscowgirl":2cnm7kxr said:
I wonder how Jesus feels about us using His name as a reason to hate people that he died for...

That right there sums it up!! :clap:
No it doesn't. Not even close. I don't care for gays, find them revolting, disagree with the lifestyle on several different levels, but don't hate them. Most people don't hate gays. To say tht anyone that disagrees with homosexuality equates to hate is wrong, but a real handy excuse for the liberals to say that Christians just hate gays and hate is non Christian.

Sky, and anyone else that says they won't support any company or entity that supports homosexuality: yore gonna have a hard road to hoe. Pull your kids out of public school to start, because every school system out there supports it. If you're wife or you are a teacher or professor, quit your job. Common core teaching protocols actively teach it's ok. And common core is the most widely taught curriculum in public schools nationwide.

Hook":6xxb728i said:
branguscowgirl":6xxb728i said:
I wonder how Jesus feels about us using His name as a reason to hate people that he died for...

That right there sums it up!! :clap:
No it doesn't. Not even close. I don't care for gays, find them revolting, disagree with the lifestyle on several different levels, but don't hate them. Most people don't hate gays. To say tht anyone that disagrees with homosexuality equates to hate is wrong, but a real handy excuse for the liberals to say that Christians just hate gays and hate is non Christian.

Sky, and anyone else that says they won't support any company or entity that supports homosexuality: yore gonna have a hard road to hoe. Pull your kids out of public school to start, because every school system out there supports it. If you're wife or you are a teacher or professor, quit your job. Common core teaching protocols actively teach it's ok. And common core is the most widely taught curriculum in public schools nationwide.

I was meaning like music artists or radio stations or tv channels that promote it and aim it towards young kids... I haven't had any issues yet with the school system but if I do they will probably be enrolled in private school that doesnt promote that kind of nonsense. I won't support anything thats basically targetting kids saying its ok get what im saying?

What it could be is this. Every generation has its rebellious things they do to annoy their elders. The problem now is, the bar has been set way way low. No longer does smoking, cursing, tattoos, piercings, long hair on guys, tons of weird make up shock anyone. I remember as a kid, no one but bad people had tattoos. Now look at it, i'm an oddity because not only do i not have tattoos, but no one in my family except one of my sons in law have tattoos. None of us smoke either..Thats kind of weird isnt it. Out of 4 kids, no smokers no tattoos...The one son in law got his to rebel against his parents and now regrets them, they are hideous..lol
So now for kids to shock us older folks, they have to do something like these girls were doing and it obviously worked...

I can understand where you are going and agree times have DEFINATELY changed but if it were not publicized and praised all over media I think kids would still be doing the " Normal " bad things. They could have did it for shock value but I mean for shock value groping and kissing a girl ... NO WAY thats just crazy for kids to be doing that. My guess is those parents didn't raise those kids the media and mtv did.

skyhightree1":2mhlmw5q said:
I can understand where you are going and agree times have DEFINATELY changed but if it were not publicized and praised all over media I think kids would still be doing the " Normal " bad things. They could have did it for shock value but I mean for shock value groping and kissing a girl ... NO WAY thats just crazy for kids to be doing that. My guess is those parents didn't raise those kids the media and mtv did.
Said every generation about the younger generation.....lol

A simple cut and paste. Can't see much I would disagree with: BTW...why is it that if we disagree with anything or dislike something someone always has to jump in and call it a "phobia"??? Dam !!!!!!!
some who still live with the strong and passionate desires of being attracted to the same sex today will be in heaven but they will be there because they stopped being a practicing homosexual. Just like there will be murderers, thieves, liars, drug addicts, and alcoholics in heaven who have stopped their sinning. It is those homosexuals who refuse to repent and continue to act on their homosexuality that will not be in the Kingdom of Heaven. Some who have been formerly homosexual and those who still feel this urge but are not practicing homosexuals will be in heaven just as those who used to practice other sins will be there…but they will be those who no longer practice these things. Revelation 22:15 says that those who are "Outside [of the walls of the New Jerusalem…or heaven] are the dogs and sorcerers and the sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood."
Conclusion
Those who are living in sexual immorality such as homosexuality (1 Cor 6:10; Rom 1:26-28; Col 3:5-7; Gal 5:21) will not be going to the Kingdom of Heaven (1 Cor 5:9-10). If you have this urge to live this lifestyle, you are no different than any other sinner who needed to repent and confess their sins and then put their trust in Christ as Lord and Savior. Even Christians sin but the difference is we repent of them and confess them when we do sin for we all stumble (Rom 7) but the main difference is that we don't continue in sin. John warns that "Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8). Christians are not sinless but we will sin less as we grow in Christ. Believers stumble into sin but unbelievers dive into it and swim in it. Christians fall into sin but get back up but the unsaved wallow in it. That is the difference. Yes, Christian's sin but they hate it when they do…unbeliever's sin and see no problem with it and love the pleasures of sin. If you have been or were a practicing homosexual and have repented and confessed this sin and trusted in Christ, there is no reason that you won't be in the Kingdom of Heaven. That's what grace is all about…unmerited, unearned, and undeserved favor from God…of which I don't deserve nor does anyone else for that matter (Rom 3:23; 6:23).

I do understand the moral outrage, but I don't at all feel that it's my place to judge them or tell them they can't act that way. I've got a laundry list to answer for myself so I ain't going to tell the gal at the next machine that her undies stink. :lol:

For me, it has a lot to do with freedom. If we want to be free to be who we are, we need to support others who want that same freedom. Otherwise, we don't have a leg to stand on when public opinion decides that owning livestock for the sake of consumption is immoral.

cow pollinater":1ew4n9ta said:
I do understand the moral outrage, but I don't at all feel that it's my place to judge them or tell them they can't act that way. I've got a laundry list to answer for myself so I ain't going to tell the gal at the next machine that her undies stink. :lol:

For me, it has a lot to do with freedom. If we want to be free to be who we are, we need to support others who want that same freedom. Otherwise, we don't have a leg to stand on when public opinion decides that owning livestock for the sake of consumption is immoral.

It is the moral breakdown of accepting deviant behavior in public and media.
No one here said they couldn't practice that behavior in their own home that is between them and their maker.
The indoctrination of a nation. Before we started accepting this type of behavior in our society we did
did have our kids going to school and trying to take out his class.
Look at the moral's of the country in the 50's and the violence we had in our schools and society versus today.
One of the major changes is the indoctrination of nation through TV and schools by removing all morals.

Caustic Burno":jn2g0nk0 said:
cow pollinater":jn2g0nk0 said:

It is the moral breakdown of accepting deviant behavior in public and media.
No one here said they couldn't practice that behavior in their own home that is between them and their maker.
The indoctrination of a nation. Before we started accepting this type of behavior in our society we did
did have our kids going to school and trying to take out his class.
Look at the moral's of the country in the 50's and the violence we had in our schools and society versus today.
One of the major changes is the indoctrination of nation through TV and schools by removing all morals.
Gays have been around since the dawn of time. In the 50's public display of affection between heterosexual couples was not so common as it is today. In a world more open to open expression of sexuality we cannot tell certain people that they are not entitled to join in as they see fit without being opressive.
I do personally agree that the behavior is repulsive, but I'm well aware that things that I do are repulsive to others. If I want freedom to be who I am, I have to support freedom for everyone because if you break it down far enough we're ALL minorities somewhere along the line.

Angus Cowman":13ieje60 said:
I can't believe you guys would talk openly about gays that way you might Hurt Isomades feelings and make him feel like he isn't welcome on here anymore
I don't think those little guys worry to much about gender, they just get whatever they can... I know that thought has kept me from getting to drunk around a few people in the past :roll:

CP I never said they haven't been here since the beginning just like the snake in the garden.
As the society becomes more open to deviant behavior so has the violence towards children and by children.
CP you want to use the freedom argument here, where do we draw the line, gay, bi, rape, pedophiles, bestiality the list goes
on and on. What is acceptable?

Caustic Burno":36a5ochi said:
CP I never said they haven't been here since the beginning just like the snake in the garden.
As the society becomes more open to deviant behavior so has the violence towards children and by children.
CP you want to use the freedom argument here, where do we draw the line, gay, bi, rape, pedophiles, bestiality the list goes
Easy. Acceptability is when there are two parties capable of legal consent that do consent. If only one party consents and the other does not then it's a crime.
I agree that violence is way out of whack but I don't see any evidence of that being related to homosexuality.

cow pollinater":pb6uvl9u said:
Caustic Burno":pb6uvl9u said:
Easy. Acceptability is when there are two parties capable of legal consent that do consent. If only one party consents and the other does not then it's a crime.
I agree that violence is way out of whack but I don't see any evidence of that being related to homosexuality.

How old does the goat or sheep need to be to consent?

Caustic Burno":2u1ddjne said:
cow pollinater":2u1ddjne said:
Caustic Burno":2u1ddjne said:

How old does the goat or sheep need to be to consent?
It can't, therefore it is immoral.

Latest posts