I'm gonna complain about the rain

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for the video links. Cows act surprisingly calm. Wish the best for those affected. Never went through a flood. But anyone can see the devastation. Bad situation.

arkie1":22ivuxa9 said:
Just curious but is there a member here from Louisiana? I've seen some pretty crazy videos of guys loading cattle onto trailers neck deep in water.

We don't need any air conditioned leaders down here to feel sorry for us.

We got this. The people united to save each other without the help of the big politicians and the national media.

Beautiful music coming from the trash pile:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-RICwy3F ... e=youtu.be

greybeard":1mrx5t04 said:
Several members here from La .
Ryder
CypressFarms
JW Brahman
and one from New Iberia whose name I forget.

Got a link to the videos or as it just on TV?

Mudhog is from New Iberia. One of the younger guys in the Mizell family pokes around occasionally, but richer people from the New Orleans area have a thin skin for honest cattle talk.

CMF1 had his entire herd of Murray Greys for sale before the flood, pretty sure his cattle were the city cows eating lawns in Denham Springs on tv.

Lots of other guys who just lurk. Go to the public library in New Roads and you will see a few old guys looking at CT on the library computers.

JWBrahman":1cqhx0jz said:
We don't need any air conditioned leaders down here to feel sorry for us.

We got this. The people united to save each other without the help of the big politicians and the national media.

Beautiful music coming from the trash pile:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g-RICwy3F ... e=youtu.be
JW--can I borrow that quote?--I promise I'll attribute it to a Louisiana resident.

No problem, GB. The way I see it unless you're filling your plane up with hay don't bother coming down here.

Kinda broke my heart, but I pressure washed and greased my hay equipment yesterday to store. I gave up on 45 acres of hay. I'll graze it of course. It would have been such poor quality by now, I'd have had to supplement it anyway. I can buy that type of hay, cheaper than I can fool with my own.

Latest posts