I need your Support

Help Support CattleToday:

You haven't impressed me as one who cares what others think. I enjoy some of your posts, others not as much.

If you leave you will probably find another forum to post on and have to start all over impressing them with your wit.

Stay if you want. Your decision.

jedstivers":3tmvnh1o said:
I could care less what you do, your a grown man. I won't vote.
I do think you have a high IQ and can tell a great story.
However unless you are really just trying to pull some chains of some people I do think you have some serious problems that are gettin worse. I hope I'm wrong and you really are just messing with people.

Jed, you are fair. There is sincerity in your message. No bitterness, hatred or malice in your words. I appreciate your message. Thank you.

Why should it matter what people think? As long as you don't break the rules. But we all should think more before we post. Some things just don't need to be said. This isn't Facebook or Twitter.

Darling you've got to let me know,,should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine I'l be here til the end of time..but you gotta let me nooooooo. should i stay or should i go? 50/50 chance .. stay... :) big hugs

Hey Ron.....Stick around! You GOOFY OLD COOT! We need all of you older men and ladies on this forum for the knowledge that is locked within your brains.
I for one am very tankful for the older members on CT and the stories they have to give us.
In years to come,(if this forum continues) we will see an influx of a young generation that hasn't seen even a small hint of the hard times that you older folks have seen.

With all that said, you being on this forum everyday is saving the SANITY of some young waitresses at the local coffee shop in Mayfield, Kentucky!

Shantilly":62a7a2il said:
Darling you've got to let me know,,should I stay or should I go? If you say that you are mine I'l be here til the end of time..but you gotta let me nooooooo. should i stay or should i go? 50/50 chance .. stay... :) big hugs
Inyati it looks like Shantilly might be after your heart or body :heart:
a match made on CT

Angus Cowman":1lj2rcwi said:
Shantilly":1lj2rcwi said:
a match made on CT
Let's worry about that later, come back and give me a vote to stay, I am still way short of the 40 I need. :D

fitz":aa25b4t1 said:
Dogs and Cows":aa25b4t1 said:
alisonb":aa25b4t1 said:
Yagottabshittingme :shock:

alisonb....you said this better than I every could...Thank You!!!

Me too!

I'm voting I stay. We can vote for ourselves right ???

fitz
I am going to take that as a vote that I get to stay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

inyati13":6q5w4p2n said:
Angus Cowman":6q5w4p2n said:
Shantilly":6q5w4p2n said:
a match made on CT
Let's worry about that later, come back and give me a vote to stay, I am still way short of the 40 I need. :D
I can't vote because Voting is political and there is No Politics on this Board
Plus I voted against Obummer

I vote you stay. At least till the guys in the white coats come, then by all means leave peacefully.

I'd like to vote yes but I'm on the fence.
I love that you are passionate about cows and it really is fun to be around highly intellegent people who are learning everything about cattle/AI from scratch and see what they observe and how they wind up doing things in the long run...So much better than listening to advice from someone who does it that way because that's how dad did it.
I also enjoy your sense of humor and wit. I'm not comfortable around people who are serious all the time so the lightheartedness makes me feel welcomed and tends to bring out my sense of humor. If it wasn't for my good sense of humor, I wouldn't have any good sense at all.

BUT... Calling out people who disagree with you in a separate thread, threatening to go to the authorities... I don't get that at all. If you can't agree to disagree and move on then it might be best to leave. I have my enemies here and yet we can exist on the same board without to much drama. You need to learn to do the same. I also think asking for everyone's opinion as to if you should stay or go is a little over the top even if it's in jest.

I guess my vote has to be, please stay if you can tone down the crazy a little. :lol:

You have my vote as well.
Now; can we please make this board a cattle board? I liked it once; when it still were about cattle.

Blue Dawg":1l59z919 said:
On CT I can get useful information on gardening,dogs, fishing and cooking.
And if I want to read something that is outlandish and maybe something I don't support I can go to the coffee shop.
I think that is cool.

I agree with Blue Dawg. If this was meant to be a cattle only site then why have the coffee shop, gardening, pets, sports and the everything else forums? It seems to me that it was intended to be more than just a cattle forum. What's wrong with discussing politics or religion? Politics effects our lives and business. Our religious views shape who we are. Why not let our worldviews be known? Knowing someone's worldview helps us to understand them better. I can assure you no two people on these boards have more differing worldviews than Ron and I. While I disagree with him probably more than I agree with him I still respect his opinion and I'm sure he probably feels the same toward me. If someone only wants to discuss cattle then they can stay on the cattle specific forums. But I like knowing people's worldviews because when they do offer advice on cattle or the cattle business it helps me understand them better. So Ron feel free to express yourself as long as it remains within the realms of decency. :2cents:

Stay, but I've heard more than I needed about your dog. :roll:

Latest posts