I need your Support

Help Support CattleToday:

cow pollinater":1gk47ly0 said:
3waycross":1gk47ly0 said:
for the record I DO NOT want to hear any more about your dogs sexual preferences .
By the way, your dog isn't gay, he just has a domineering personality as do most queenslands. People warned you about making pets out of your cows and you assured us that they respected you but your own dog doesn't recognize that you're the boss. His behavior is not sexual, it's about dominance and he thinks he's top dog... That's also why he pee's on people.
I'm not trying to thump on you when you're down but I think that every time I read about your dog.

No offense taken CP. I was already aware of that. He does urinate on my shoes when I urinate. I recognize that for his display of dominance over me.

inyati13":wmm38gsi said:
cow pollinater":wmm38gsi said:
3waycross":wmm38gsi said:
for the record I DO NOT want to hear any more about your dogs sexual preferences .
By the way, your dog isn't gay, he just has a domineering personality as do most queenslands. People warned you about making pets out of your cows and you assured us that they respected you but your own dog doesn't recognize that you're the boss. His behavior is not sexual, it's about dominance and he thinks he's top dog... That's also why he pee's on people.
I'm not trying to thump on you when you're down but I think that every time I read about your dog.

No offense taken CP. I was already aware of that. He does urinate on my shoes when I urinate. I recognize that for his display of dominance over me.
The first time that happened we would have a discussion and he would rapidly see the error of his ways. Would be no doubt in his mind who top dog was.

I don't care what you do, I feel sorry for you and it seems you have some serious problems, not trying to be mean, just telling the way I see it. I will be praying for your salvation if you continue to post here or not.

inyati13":20ybrjyt said:
cow pollinater":20ybrjyt said:
3waycross":20ybrjyt said:

Up to now I have stayed out of this social problem of Inyati's. But years ago when I was hauling bull out west in the Casper Wyoming and the Colorado territory I met a man whom reminded me of Inyati. He was a very intelligent man that worked for the government I believe. He knew his stuff just like Inyati does but man he could drive you up the wall. Seems like he later moved to Montana. Now for my vote :roll:
It is 2 parts: First I thought I had hauled a lot of bull around the west for 20 years, but Inyati can drop more bull in a day than I could in an entire rodeo season. :cowboy:
Second: I vote for him to stay, he makes me look better. :tiphat:

Inyati, I personally enjoy your creative writing - it's an entertaining twist on familiar subjects. But I understand that a lot of folks here find it somewhat irreverent. I'm relatively new here, and I'm never quite sure how serious all parties are about disagreements. You never know who's serious or who's just playing around. I've been online and been involved with many different forums for well over a decade, and if I've learned one thing it's that if you post anything even remotely controversial, or involve yourself in controversy, you'd best have a fairly thick skin. If not, you'd be better off to watch tv or read a book than to participate in online forums.

If you really feel like you need to quit posting here, then you should - be it for a week, a month, or forever. That's a decision only you can make (unless you force the mods to make it for you).

I think there is room for everyone here Ron.

But I feel like there is a lot of animosity between several on here and it makes me sad.
We all make mistakes, say things we shouldn't, say things we regret, get in the middle of things we only meant to break up and then get people sour for getting in between...

I wish we could all get along on here and be agreeable enough that there wouldn't be feuds or harsh words said.
Breaks my heart that people on here can't get along.

I say stay.
I wish for peace and respect among everyone on here.

I enjoy your posts myself and I hope you stay. Not because of you. I'm sure you can take care of yourself but I worry about Blue and want to keep tabs on his progress.

My thoughts are you should be able to make your own mind up if you want to stay or if you don't.
But I'm going to truthfully say it don't matter to me one way or the other.
I've been on CT for several years now and I think this is the first time I have heard of anyone wanting a vote to stay.

Cal

You might as well stick around, Ron. I've been on here longer than most, and I have seen a lot of people come and go. Some overstayed their welcome and some left far too quickly. Many that left did so because, like you, they shared a little too much information about topics that few cared about, or became embroiled in topics in which their opinion was not shared by the majority.

I like having you on here. I like your stories about your Dad and your brothers. But you have to tone it down a bit and pick your battles carefully, otherwise your going to have the majority on here pissed at you.

This is a forum on the INTERNET . There for you will always have conflict from some one the trick is two just not to get your head wrap up to tight in what other say about you are your dog cows are truck . You can beat a :deadhorse: all you want he still won't jump up and give you a ride again.....

Calman":10cwe4ko said:
My thoughts are you should be able to make your own mind up if you want to stay or if you don't.
But I'm going to truthfully say it don't matter to me one way or the other.
I've been on CT for several years now and I think this is the first time I have heard of anyone wanting a vote to stay.

Cal

It comes across as a cry or plea for attention.
Last one I am going to read not worth the time.
Nuff Said

Responses

Mental illness is serious. If I am mentally ill, I would not seek medication or treatment as long as I am continuing to enjoy happiness, experience joy, and reap the rewards of my accomplishments. To the best of my knowledge and I admit that I am not a shrink, I do not suffer from depression.

I have been chastised one time by the Moderators. Mod1 in a PM said I brought the subject of religion to the forum and that I knew it was against the rules. I admit that. Someone accused me of having their message deleted. I have never asked for a message to be deleted. I have never objected to the moderators on any matter.

People are misjudging my life when they assume a limited human role. I have friends that go back to 1968. I cannot imagine 5 siblings that are closer than mine. In the 60 years that we have been together, we have stood for each other and loved each other. I have more cousins than carter has little liver pills. It is not unusual to have one call me just to talk and say they love me. I have more female friends than I have ever had in my entire life.

In conclusion, I am guilty of misbehaving in my efforts to amuse myself but many on here are guilty of making unsubstantiated assumptions of my personal and private life. I accept full blame for that as I fueled the fire of speculation.

Should I decide to remain a CT user, I commit to the other users to refrain from off color humor. I will closely guard my language and sexual content. I will totally avoid from this point forward any religious discussions. In regard to politics, I don't involve myself in that because I have totally lost faith on the whole subject of governance.

Hopefully, you can get enough pages on this thread to show you that you got some attention from people you don't know, and probably will never meet, but is somehow important to you that they acknowledge your existence. Here is a post doing just that. gs

Theres not an abundance of legit cattle things on here anymore you can only have so many questions on cattle and i guess most all of them are here somewhere if you search, so witout different things it would become a library. I dont say alot on here but witout different things i wouldnt even look here so i vote stay and i wouldnt change a thing if your out of line they will let you know.

dun":3bqqjb3e said:
Narcissistic personality disorder

That comes closer to the target than other speculations being offered. Narcissistic behavior is more introverted than extroverted. It involves one's self not others. Vanity, vanity, all is vanity.

dun, I see a lot of this in many folks on here. :D

You ought to stay. I agree that some of your posts are TMI about how you breed your cattle A.I. and your dog's sexual preferences. I don't see the humor or point in going off on those tangents.

I do enjoy your stories about your childhood and most everything else.

bse":126irmoj said:
Theres not an abundance of legit cattle things on here anymore you can only have so many questions on cattle and i guess most all of them are here somewhere if you search, so witout different things it would become a library. I dont say alot on here but witout different things i wouldnt even look here so i vote stay and i wouldnt change a thing if your out of line they will let you know.

This sums it up about as well as it can be said :cowboy: There are more than a few ''look at me'' posters on the board. The big thing is most are just like ''barn blind'' people with cattle.

Latest posts