I need your Support

Help Support CattleToday:

Ron, I think you're a puzzy for starting such a foolish thread. I don't care if anyone likes me or not, nor should you. If you enjoy your time here it doesn't matter if you get 1000-NO votes and 0-yes. If you like it stay. I had my 10 yo daughter read your thread then told her your age. I ask her what she thought. Here are her words after a total look of bewilderment. "Daddy, vote stay. He must very very sad and lonely to do something like that. Is there something wrong with him?"

Isomade":2bl6rla4 said:
Ron, I think you're a puzzy for starting such a foolish thread. I don't care if anyone likes me or not, nor should you. If you enjoy your time here it doesn't matter if you get 1000-NO votes and 0-yes. If you like it stay. I had my 10 yo daughter read your thread then told her your age. I ask her what she thought. Here are her words after a total look of bewilderment. "Daddy, vote stay. He must very very sad and lonely to do something like that. Is there something wrong with him?"

Might be a good idea if she doesn't read you reply.

Just sayin'...

Deepsouth":11pf1tpk said:
What's wrong with discussing politics or religion?
What is wrong with it is that Macon doesn;t allow it, if you want to talk politics or religion go to ranchers. His reasons are his own but they probably stem from the way they create so much animosity on these boards. Those have been his rules since this whole deal started 10 years ago.

dun":eee5jbn5 said:
Deepsouth":eee5jbn5 said:
What is wrong with it is that Macon doesn;t allow it, if you want to talk politics or religion go to ranchers. His reasons are his own but they probably stem from the way they create so much animosity on these boards. Those have been his rules since this whole deal started 10 years ago.
His house, his rules

dun":wgmh769g said:
Deepsouth":wgmh769g said:

I passed through ranchers once a long time ago. Seemed to be more traffic here. Whats the history, on both sites?

hooknline":2peoezcm said:
dun":2peoezcm said:
Deepsouth":2peoezcm said:
His house, his rules

I wish he'd redecorate then 'cause it's a difficult format IMHO.

TennesseeTuxedo":395ezxq0 said:
Isomade":395ezxq0 said:

Might be a good idea if she doesn't read you reply.

Just sayin'...
Agree

Well, I am one of the older ladies on the forum and as such, have an older ladies sense of what is decent to talk about in mixed company. Some of Ron's post offend my sense of decency but I vote for him to stay and polish his presentation.

Green Creek":3d6cn0cw said:
Well, I am one of the older ladies on the forum and as such, have an older ladies sense of what is decent to talk about in mixed company. Some of Ron's post offend my sense of decency but I vote for him to stay and polish his presentation.

Thank you Lady :banana: :banana: :clap:

Bigfoot":fjdruip5 said:
I vote you stay. At least till the guys in the white coats come, then by all means leave peacefully.
I vote for stay. The guys in the white coats may get more than one of us.

Bigfoot,
I get worried every time I drive by Western State, afraid they may stop me, been in there to work on equipment and was scared they would not let me back out. :lol2:

Gave it a lot of thought Ron, and my answer is stay or go I don't really care. You have been told for weeks by a lot of us that much of what you were saying was over the top and you responded by telling everyone that tried to help you that they were the ones who were screwed up. I think that maybe it has finally dawned on you that some of this stuff really does bother people on here, and maybe you have it in you to throttle it back a bit but for the record I DO NOT want to hear any more about your dogs sexual preferences or the details of your AI program. If you want to talk about cows and make the ocassional joke stick around. If you want to continue to be the CT shock jock then don't let the door hit you in the a$$. Ultimately it's your descision not ours.

I respect each and every one of the messages. I consider each one to be constructive. I set 7 days for this poll and I shall stick with that.
Thanks.
PS: I am being serious, Isomade, please tell your daughter this is just a case of extreme misbehavior, but I am fine. I know Larry Cox and several others on here know that. Her statement is one of the sweetest things I have ever heard. Children are so sincere and candid. I find the use of the word "honestly" to be a violation of all the professional writing instruction I have taken but I will make this one exception and you shall never see my use of the word again. I honestly mean it when I say, I would not want to be the cause of even the whisper of a bad thought or sadness in her mind. Please tell her for me.

Green Creek":2u1ajdje said:
In that case I have probably offended you myself at some point in time. My sincere apologies if that's the case. I think we all tend to forget that everything we write is open for everyone to read and not just the regulars that we're used to seeing.

3waycross":2xnbentg said:
for the record I DO NOT want to hear any more about your dogs sexual preferences .
By the way, your dog isn't gay, he just has a domineering personality as do most queenslands. People warned you about making pets out of your cows and you assured us that they respected you but your own dog doesn't recognize that you're the boss. His behavior is not sexual, it's about dominance and he thinks he's top dog... That's also why he pee's on people.
I'm not trying to thump on you when you're down but I think that every time I read about your dog.

Latest posts