I need a number to a good divorce lawyer in VA.

Help Support CattleToday:

You don't need to ride them out in the pasture. Have the wife ride out there once a year and you are covered. It will be one big tax write off. Heck even on a year like this you will probably lose money. But it is a legit write off.

slick4591":2uk0qc2z said:
I can't get my wife to forget that "H" word either. Good luck Sky.

I will need it. I told her its more fun to ride other peoples horses but apparently she didn't get the memo.

M5farm":2uk0qc2z said:
they are no more dangerous than that 2 wheel motorcycle you ride on one wheel.

True but I feel as I have control over that machine... The animal is unpredictable

Dave":2uk0qc2z said:
You don't need to ride them out in the pasture. Have the wife ride out there once a year and you are covered. It will be one big tax write off. Heck even on a year like this you will probably lose money. But it is a legit write off.

Dave I think you have just made my day :tiphat:

backhoeboogie":2uk0qc2z said:
We had 7 once. I must have got my gut full because I haven't missed them any.

7 :shock:

TennesseeTuxedo":q78t5u54 said:
skyhightree1":q78t5u54 said:
cow pollinater":q78t5u54 said:
Look at it this way, Sky. You have cattle. Ride your horses around the pasture and everything about them becomes a write off. :D

Too scared of horses

You Sissy! Get over it.

And he had us thinking he was the chief of the "U-tot'em" tribe or something like that. Oh well hopefully he can ride bareback like all great warriors. :lol2: :hide:

TexasBred":1e6m8faz said:
And he had us thinking he was the chief of the "U-tot'em" tribe or something like that. Oh well hopefully he can ride bareback like all great warriors. :lol2: :hide:

No sir I am the Chief of my house thats about it or atleast thought I was :lol2: Hey you may see me riding 2 horses 1 horse for each leg standing up... NOT

Deepsouth":1tygdwxn said:
Sky, you can ride right up on a deer and shoot it. Then if your still able to walk and ever catch the horse you can use it to drag the deer out.

:lol2: - Still not convinced ;-)

Sky, I really thought this might have something to do with 3ways post :lol:
I see your joking, mostly. There could be a silver lining for you though. And you too may have opportunity like Crowder :lol:
My wife is almost always ready for a good ride, after her ride ;-)

Ouachita":1zswgbt8 said:
Sky, I really thought this might have something to do with 3ways post :lol:
I see your joking, mostly. There could be a silver lining for you though. And you too may have opportunity like Crowder :lol:

Lol :tiphat:

Dave I lied I like Ouachita's reason better lol

skyhightree1":dutrf2u7 said:
cow pollinater":dutrf2u7 said:
Look at it this way, Sky. You have cattle. Ride your horses around the pasture and everything about them becomes a write off. :D

Too scared of horses

Don't be such a puzzy. If you think your motersickle can do a wheelie wait till ole Trigger rears straight up with you.

A "good" divorce lawyers is depending on wether you are the screwer or the screwey

highgrit":pcg90nv0 said:
Keep them close to the road during deer season, you might get lucky.

I'd just "claim" a hunting incident. You know he has that hunt club he could pawn it off on. I'd leave a few stories up on the computer about hunting accidents a few months before season, so it won't be such a shock.

Ouachita":117f7hhb said:

That statement there and if it is true in my case ... H E 1 1 I will go buy more :lol2: but great ideas about freak accidents lol

Sky ain't no puzz. He had a bad experience with a horse the same as me, only I can talk about mine.

Came with a first wife as she was a drum runner. All our dates during our high school summers were spent at rodeos. Had to miss all the parties, movies and anything else that fell on a weekend. Her parents were paying her entry fees and she always finished one or two places out of the money.

When we married in '76 I was working construction making $3.50 an hour and trying to pay for a trailer house, utilities and groceries. She refused to give that dammed horse up and would hide money for entry fees. Wouldn't have been so bad but mac and cheese was the main entree at my house during the summer while that horse was getting plenty of hay and sweet feed. Ever ate a mac and cheese sandwich? :mad: Oh, and she always still finished one or two places out of the money.

Anyway, there it is.

You know I go right by a real swanky saddlery next Monday. They can get your credit card number over the phone and I can get you all fixed up with the nicest of everything. X 3 ;-)

slick4591":15py1ye0 said:
Sky ain't no puzz. He had a bad experience with a horse the same as me, only I can talk about mine.

Came with a first wife as she was a drum runner. All our dates during our high school summers were spent at rodeos. Had to miss all the parties, movies and anything else that fell on a weekend. Her parents were paying her entry fees and she always finished one or two places out of the money.

When we married in '76 I was working construction making $3.50 an hour and trying to pay for a trailer house, utilities and groceries. She refused to give that dammed horse up and would hide money for entry fees. Wouldn't have been so bad but mac and cheese was the main entree at my house during the summer while that horse was getting plenty of hay and sweet feed. Ever ate a mac and cheese sandwich? :mad: Oh, and she always still finished one or two places out of the money.

Anyway, there it is.
I hate to tell you slick but the bad experience was not with the horse. :hide:

Latest posts