Need a toolbox

Help Support CattleToday:

Seen this on facebook, so I thought I would give them a look. Just seems to good to be true. They even say they will ship for free.

You know what they say about being too good to be true...

I clicked on one of those facebook ads and bought a folding trailer for $99. Too good to be true but I was curious. The delivery date came and went and when I got the credit card bill I lodged a discrepancy against the sale. Had to jump through some hoops to nullify the charge but not too bad, and I stuck with it because I knew I'd win in the end. Most people will give up and pay, so where is the downside to the scammers?

And I never got my trailer.

Some of the stuff they claim to be selling is pretty cool. I wish they'd sell for legitimate prices and deliver.

Muck boots for half the normal price. See the scam on Facebook all the time . As Gomer said : fool me once shame on you ; fool me twice shame on me .

Thats got scam written all over it. Just no way its legit. Shipping alone would be more than their fairy tale prices.
Could be a website glitch every item on site 99.99 but on other pages where it says 99.99 they list retail and % discount the items for 99.99 come up for various amounts of over $100 each not 99.99
would seek more info before considering using that site for sure

I've got the same Toolbox as the blue Extreme Tools advertised. Think I gave a little over 2 grand 4-5 years ago. If you get it for $99 let me know, I could use 2 more.

Latest posts