I need a number to a good divorce lawyer in VA.

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1":3ng1bv8u said:
TexasBred":3ng1bv8u said:
And he had us thinking he was the chief of the "U-tot'em" tribe or something like that. Oh well hopefully he can ride bareback like all great warriors. :lol2: :hide:

No sir I am the Chief of my house thats about it or atleast thought I was :lol2: Hey you may see me riding 2 horses 1 horse for each leg standing up... NOT
You'll look great Sky til the both decide to pop a "wheely" on you. :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":1jk2s27h said:
skyhightree1":1jk2s27h said:
TexasBred":1jk2s27h said:
And he had us thinking he was the chief of the "U-tot'em" tribe or something like that. Oh well hopefully he can ride bareback like all great warriors. :lol2: :hide:

No sir I am the Chief of my house thats about it or atleast thought I was :lol2: Hey you may see me riding 2 horses 1 horse for each leg standing up... NOT
You'll look great Sky til the both decide to pop a "wheely" on you. :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: Yea then I will be on some real horsepower.

bigbull338":1jk2s27h said:
sounds like your wife bought you some real good tax write offs.

Yea, You are correct and alot of problems.

if you get them used to hotwires right off you dont have a prob keeping them in a pasture with a hotwire around it.

Most of my place is barb wire with no hot wires hopefully they will stay away from the fence and not need a hot wire.

skyhightree1":1clygl3j said:
Most of my place is barb wire with no hot wires hopefully they will stay away from the fence and not need a hot wire.
When we raised them we had field fence, barbed wire and hot wire. Found the only way to keep them from having an issue with some kind of fence was to leave them on the trailerm or better yet, leave them some where else.

my horses are exposed to both barb and electric....they don't challenge any of them becasue they are used ot the electric.....I can even use baler twine for a temprary fence and they honor it....

Sky, we now know your Indian name, chief three horses :lol: . Seriously though, good luck with the horses. I have kept my wife's horse itch at bay since she has been in grad school and did not have time to work with one. She has graduated now so I do not know how much longer that will work.

hillbilly beef man":3s7d4wnr said:
Sky, we now know your Indian name, chief three horses :lol: . Seriously though, good luck with the horses. I have kept my wife's horse itch at bay since she has been in grad school and did not have time to work with one. She has graduated now so I do not know how much longer that will work.

HBM... No my name will be chief sore AZZ cause I know these horses are gonna be a pain in it.... :D Hey let my wife talk to yours and help her make a decision lol

No sir! I am going to keep her far far away from dimwide va for that very reason. Right now she wants a side by side instead of a horse. Horses are cheap and a used side by side is 6 to8k around here, but I figure between the two I would come out way ahead in the long run with a side by side.

Sky, I picture you with a rope swinging over your head and a pigging string in your mouth. Also with a mean look on your face as your horse breathes fire as you chase the calf.
A man that rides wheelies on a bike, have no fear. You just got on a horse that someone had not trained and a few pointers on a horse and you will be just fine. We think too much as we get older. When we are young, we just get on and go.

lol You will get pics but im afraid I will not be on it.. Yea a bike I will run 173 down the highway by myself wheelie do curves horse... I pump my brakes then my heart pumps kool aid

As you all know, I have horses. You all don't understand how women and girls love horses.
You all have your cattle, if your wife loves horses, let her enjoy her horses.
Looking at it from the wife's view. The horses can help a marriage believe it or not. When you husband is acting a toot. You can go out, and relax with your horse. Horses listen, don't talk back and if well trained are a pleasure to be around.
I don't know how long some of you have been married. My husband and I have been together since 1978. I owned horses before I met my husband, and I can tell you if I were given an ultimatum, the horses would have won. I wouldn't want to have anything to do with someone who has no consideration for my feelings.
How would you all have felt if your wife told you that she did not want any cattle on the place?

Cattle produce income - Horses take it at a very fast pace. I have never gave my wife an ultimatum except when we got together told her if she smoked she was not the one for me so either the cigs or me. Since she works and makes her own $$ as long as I don't have to fool with them I am good.

chippie more wemen have made your last statement than you know.its a known fact that the single wemen here dont like dairymen or cattlemen because they know the cattle comes 1st and family comes 2nd if something happens that needs tending to.

Latest posts