I Have Never . . . . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven said:
Caustic Burno said:
Some have become look at my college thesis, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with :bs: IMOO.

I appreciate your opinion.

Now my opinion. I am not intending this to "stir the pot". I have been more than adequately warned about that.

No one is forced to read anything. It is all "free choice". Not everyone considers ignorance a virtue. If even one User finds one of my "dazzling" posts beneficial, good is done.

If Mr. Gravlee doesn't want my participation, it is his forum. He can just ask and I will do what he asks.

Must of been someone else that said " if I get banned again I'm not coming back " I'm glad to see your back, even with all those big fancy words.

Bright Raven said:
Caustic Burno said:
Some have become look at my college thesis, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with :bs: IMOO.

Now my opinion. I am not intending this to "stir the pot". I have been more than adequately warned about that.

No one is forced to read anything. It is all "free choice". Not everyone considers ignorance a virtue. If even one User finds one of my "dazzling" posts beneficial, good is done.

If Mr. Gravlee doesn't want my participation, it is his forum. He can just ask and I will do what he asks.

Narcissism isn't a virtue either.

Caustic Burno said:
Bright Raven said:
Caustic Burno said:

Narcissism isn't a virtue either.

Both are a matter of degrees. To some degree, we are all ignorant and we are all narcissist. I have always held knowledge as a virtue. As long as the individual is content and at peace with themselves, it does not matter what we are.

There is certainly no question that narcissists are more than a little 'content and at peace with themselves'.
Narcissus took unbridled joy in looking at his reflection in the water as he fell in love with himself. Today's version of that mythical person does the same thing daily. They just can't help themselves.

greybeard said:
There is certainly no question that narcissists are more than a little 'content and at peace with themselves'.
Narcissus took unbridled joy in looking at his reflection in the water as he fell in love with himself. Today's version of that mythical person does the same thing daily. They just can't help themselves.

Blank and Blank come to mind for some reason.

Oops! I just go political didn't I?

Fixed it. :nod:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
greybeard said:

Obama and Trump come to mind for some reason.

https://youtu.be/GM92dcNLIdw

M-5 said:
Caustic Burno said:

Just Answer the question , Who gives a shyt what the book name is or the scientific reason unless you have DVM behind your name . It just an attempt to make people believe your not as stupid as you really are .

I don't agree. I think it's massively important to cite sources. Otherwise you look like you're making things up, and, in my opinion, makes one look less intelligent. Sometimes there is no source, like tips and tricks to make things work better, or animal care, other times when talking about laws, or historical facts, it is important.

Bestoutwest said:
M-5 said:
Caustic Burno said:

Just Answer the question , Who gives a shyt what the book name is or the scientific reason unless you have DVM behind your name . It just an attempt to make people believe your not as stupid as you really are .

I don't agree. I think it's massively important to cite sources. Otherwise you look like you're making things up, and, in my opinion, makes one look less intelligent. Sometimes there is no source, like tips and tricks to make things work better, or animal care, other times when talking about laws, or historical facts, it is important.

A link to a source that is likely more qualified doesn't require a page of rhetoric , Your pharmacist doesn't read every warning to you of of the 10 pages that accompany your prescription. He lays it our for you to understand and give you the information for you to decide weather you want to read it or not. He doesn't have to try an impress you with his knowledge his diploma and white coat should give you an inclination of his qualifications . If a poster asks why something happens then it can be offered just posting crap is the issue ,

jehosofat said:
. . . . . . . . Seen more quotes and long winded post, than I have seen lately. I feel like I'm in a Southern Baptist Church at 12:30 on Sunday morning, knowing there is a good football game that comes on at 1:00. :bang:

Of course some of the posters know everything, you cant question them.... even if they are just google experts..lol…

TennesseeTuxedo said:
greybeard said:

Blank and Blank come to mind for some reason.

Fixed it. :nod:

Hmmmmmm......How did that happen?

NEFarmwife said:
Well, someone may have the ONLY President calf in all of America now... since a good portion of them floated the river this morning.
Hate to hear the flood problems you are having. That's never good to have happen. BTDT.
2017 from my back steps

Latest posts