I Have Never . . . . . . .

Help Support CattleToday:

jehosofat

Reaction score
. . . . . . . . Seen more quotes and long winded post, than I have seen lately. I feel like I'm in a Southern Baptist Church at 12:30 on Sunday morning, knowing there is a good football game that comes on at 1:00. :bang:

TennesseeTuxedo said:
I do wish folks wouldn't quote the longer posts.

I wish some people would quote more. I usually end up "ignoring" people who've actually been answering a question or something but I don't get the notification. I don't go back and check every thread so I don't see it til way later

5S Cattle said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I wish some people would quote more. I usually end up "ignoring" people who've actually been answering a question or something but I don't get the notification. I don't go back and check every thread so I don't see it til way later

It's easy to get notifications on threads you've posted on.

5S Cattle said:

Noted.. :)

Anything over three lines, unless very informative, is not worth my time to read. A picture says a thousand words, as with a lot of post, no picture it didn't happen. Cut the BS and get to the point.

5S Cattle said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

Sometimes I hit the "Thanks" button to alert the poster for that very reason when there's a massive chain developing.

Caustic Burno said:
Some have become look at my college thesis, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with :bs: IMOO.

Just Answer the question , Who gives a shyt what the book name is or the scientific reason unless you have DVM behind your name . It just an attempt to make people believe your not as stupid as you really are .

Caustic Burno said:
Some have become look at my college thesis, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle em with :bs: IMOO.

I appreciate your opinion.

Now my opinion. I am not intending this to "stir the pot". I have been more than adequately warned about that.

No one is forced to read anything. It is all "free choice". Not everyone considers ignorance a virtue. If even one User finds one of my "dazzling" posts beneficial, good is done.

If Mr. Gravlee doesn't want my participation, it is his forum. He can just ask and I will do what he asks.

Bright Raven said:
Caustic Burno said:

I appreciate your opinion.

Now my opinion. I am not intending this to "stir the pot". I have been more than adequately warned about that.

No one is forced to read anything. It is all "free choice". Not everyone considers ignorance a virtue. If even one User finds one of my "dazzling" posts beneficial, good is done.

If Mr. Gravlee doesn't want my participation, it is his forum. He can just ask and I will do what he asks.

Latest posts