I have a confession...

Help Support CattleToday:

THanks again, all of you! I've been doing some studying, and sketching a pic of some longhorns when I feel like it (you might like it ;-) ), to keep my mind off of thinking of the country for a while.

Chrisy, I heard from home that Spider actually looks like a spider now, Button has grown just as much, and they're more adventorous now than ever! Can't wait to see them again. And the cattle, can't forget about them! ;-)

:heart: y'all right back, and thanks agian :D

cmjust0":q2dtfz0z said:
What's all this worry over wearing out one's welcome lately?? Half the posts I make here get ignored, and the other half get refuted...

I'll keep coming back until someone authoritatively tells me not to. :lol:
Don't worry, i have reached the point where a post from me is a death knell to your thread.
I think much of the problem is seasonal, we're all busy at this time of the year, and don't get to post as often as in winter.
By the time I log on any post I have a reply for has already been replied to, usually better than I would have answered anyway!

flaboy-":121jf3zj said:
Heck I claimed to be a Yank and from New York and nobody sent me any hate mail. :lol:

Don't know what ya could have said worse than that. :shock:

How about "I'm a yank from NY who campaigned for Hillary Clinton"?

Chris

ffscj":2t7641jb said:
flaboy-":2t7641jb said:
Heck I claimed to be a Yank and from New York and nobody sent me any hate mail. :lol:

Chris

He got you flaboy, that is worse :lol:

jw":13k1jegs said:
PS: I also love Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Arkansas, Mo, La, Co, Az, Ca, Or, Wa, Nv, Id, Wy, ND, SD, Mn, Il, In, Ne, Ia, Mt, Wi, Oh, Wv, Va, Ky, Tn, Ga, Ms, Al, Tn, Fl, SC, NC, De, Mi, RI, NY, NH, Ma, Pa, Me, Vt, Ut, Ct

Does this mean you like Tn beef twice as much and you don't like Tx beef at all???

Well what do you know, I did mention Tn twice. Sure, I mean I meant to do that and I like it twice as much, yeah thats it, twice as much.

I suppose Tx beaf could be ok, I have noticed the closer it gets to Oklahoma the better tasting it gets. Of course that also goes for Co, NM, Ks, Ar and Mo beaf. :lol: :lol: :lol:

aplusmnt":2u16ul5h said:
ffscj":2u16ul5h said:
flaboy-":2u16ul5h said:

Chris

As long as your not campaigning for her to be President I suppose I could still forgive you.

ffscj":2357xs62 said:
flaboy-":2357xs62 said:

Chris

Hate mail is on the way. :lol:

Well what do you know, I did mention Tn twice. Sure, I mean I meant to do that and I like it twice as much, yeah thats it, twice as much.

Good Save!!

dun":1hyjkpdp said:
IluvABbeef":1hyjkpdp said:
Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it!

Aplus and dun, I just had this gut feeling that maybe I said something wrong, or oversaid it, that what I said didn't go down the way I sort of wanted it to. I really don't know how to explain that, but like I said, it was just a gut feeling.

Maybe it's 'cause I've been missing home (farm), it's been a over a week now since I've been there. But, after today, two more days until I get shut of the city!!! (today's last day of lecture/lab for my course (Biology 208-Ecology), final exam's on Thursday...then home!!)

AND I get to see that feller that's on my avatar...

Lookin forward to home already! :D

Thanks again!

AAh yes, the homesick blues! It gets better, but you'll alwasy feel a little bit alone when you're away from the farm. At least I still do

dun

Totally. When i got homesick at college i would go take a drive in the country and look at people's cows. i was in north georgia, 3.5 hours from home and managed to find a herd of beefmasters up there. that was before i got a job with the horses and that sure fixed that problem. then all i wanted to do was take a nap when i got home. lol.

Andybob":3hi1zb6n said:
Don't worry, i have reached the point where a post from me is a death knell to your thread.

i thought i was "The Closer"

3MR":67vs67s2 said:
Killala":67vs67s2 said:
3MR":67vs67s2 said:
I even like that Yukon, NW territory, NJ, Hi, Assui, European and Alaskan Beef
I hope I didnt miss anybody, but if I did let me know and I will do a post to specifically say I like your hometowns beef as well. :lol: :lol:

What about Aussie Beef?? :(

Its in there, right after Hi. I spelled it wrong though, Sorry!

lol, I love it, "Assui". I reckon I might start a new brand off that!!

aplusmnt":3bnmmcuu said:
ffscj":3bnmmcuu said:
flaboy-":3bnmmcuu said:

Chris

flaboy that would be the kiss of death :( :lol:

Latest posts