I have a confession...

Help Support CattleToday:

IluvABbeef

Reaction score
It seems as if since I posted about my username on the"Story behind your username" thread that I have the feeling that I have worn out my welcome. I dunno why, but it just seems that way, and I'm sorry for sticking out like a sore thumb about being proud of where I come from, cause maybe I said it/made comments about it a sight too much and got ignored most of the time ever since because of that. I guess I offended a bunch of people on here with those sort of comments and I'm really sorry if I did.

I can't do much about my username, can't change it unless I get banned or something and comeback on with a better name.

You folks do whatever you want with this post, don't reply to it, or reply to it, ignore it, hijack it, whatever. I just might have to leave this forum for a while, just to let things ride off abit.

ILABB (a.k.a Karin)

P.S. I didn't post this for anyone to take pity on me, and I sort of feel sorry for myself, but that's not gonna help me any. I just wanted to post this to get it off my chest.

Y'all do whatever you want to this thread. I'm gettin off for now cause I got some work to do.

Have a good one.

Karin, as far as I personally am concerned - you're completely and totally wrong in your take on the situation! I don't generally comment if I can't help/offer suggestions or if the topic does not interest me (I don't mean to be rude, but there are a lot of things posted on here that have no appeal to me for whatever reason) - I don't mean to speak for anyone but me, but I'm fairly certain the same is true for others as well. I can tell you with absolute certainty that you did NOT offend me in any way, shape or form - you have not 'worn out your welcome' as far as I'm concerned, and I commend you for being proud of where you're from! Stick around, ok? :)

I wouldnt worry about your user name. I had to go read the entire username thread before I answered this just to make sure there wasnt something I was missing.

I fyou love Alberta beed, good for you. I love Alberta beed as well.

PS: I also love Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Arkansas, Mo, La, Co, Az, Ca, Or, Wa, Nv, Id, Wy, ND, SD, Mn, Il, In, Ne, Ia, Mt, Wi, Oh, Wv, Va, Ky, Tn, Ga, Ms, Al, Tn, Fl, SC, NC, De, Mi, RI, NY, NH, Ma, Pa, Me, Vt, Ut, Ct

Ontario, Quebec and British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba;

I even like that Yukon, NW territory, NJ, Hi, Assui, European and Alaskan Beef

I just cant handle that Dang East Texas Beef! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I heard it was raised by Hobby farmers and thats just one thing I cant abide! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope I didnt miss anybody, but if I did let me know and I will do a post to specifically say I like your hometowns beef as well. :lol: :lol:

3MR":3g746e8s said:
I wouldnt worry about your user name. I had to go read the entire username thread before I answered this just to make sure there wasnt something I was missing.

PS: I also love Oklahoma, New Mexico, Kansas, Arkansas, Mo, La, Co, Az, Ca, Or, Wa, Nv, Id, Wy, ND, SD, Mn, Il, In, Ne, Ia, Mt, Wi, Oh, Wv, Va, Ky, Tn, Ga, Ms, Al, Tn, Fl, SC, NC, De, Mi, RI, NY, NH, Ma, Pa, Me, Vt, Ut, Ct

I heard it was raised by Hobby farmers and thats just one thing I cant abide! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope I didnt miss anybody, but if I did let me know and I will do a post to specifically say I like your hometowns beef as well. :lol: :lol:

What about Aussie Beef?? :(

I just thought you meant you love a beef cow...oh, I just went back and looked at your "name" closer and I see you have ABbeef. I never even noticed that until now.

Alice

Hey, don't let silence scare you off. Personally, I do ten times as much reading as posting. We need more ladies on here to keep us knuckleheads straight.

IluvABbeef":vse5b1ze said:
It seems as if since I posted about my username on the"Story behind your username" thread that I have the feeling that I have worn out my welcome. I dunno why, but it just seems that way, and I'm sorry for sticking out like a sore thumb about being proud of where I come from, cause maybe I said it/made comments about it a sight too much and got ignored most of the time ever since because of that. I guess I offended a bunch of people on here with those sort of comments and I'm really sorry if I did.

I can't do much about my username, can't change it unless I get banned or something and comeback on with a better name.

You folks do whatever you want with this post, don't reply to it, or reply to it, ignore it, hijack it, whatever. I just might have to leave this forum for a while, just to let things ride off abit.

ILABB (a.k.a Karin)

P.S. I didn't post this for anyone to take pity on me, and I sort of feel sorry for myself, but that's not gonna help me any. I just wanted to post this to get it off my chest.

Y'all do whatever you want to this thread. I'm gettin off for now cause I got some work to do.

Have a good one.

I'm curious as to what may have happened to make you think this.

dun

Killala":qsvgghjz said:
3MR":qsvgghjz said:

Its in there, right after Hi. I spelled it wrong though, Sorry!

Karin,

You've just left for school, right? As I remember, you posted some absolutely gorgeous pics of your campus...I was green with envy.

Darlin', let me tell ya' something. Before long, you are gonna be so wrapped up in school and activities, we are gonna be wondering, "Anyone heard anything from IluvABbeef?"

The next four years of your life at that marvelous school are gonna be some of the best of your life. When things get rocking and rolling, please, check in from time to time...I want to live vicariously thru your experiences.

Now, shake off those blues, kick back, and enjoy.

Alice

Heck I claimed to be a Yank and from New York and nobody sent me any hate mail. :lol:

Don't know what ya could have said worse than that. :shock:

Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it!

Aplus and dun, I just had this gut feeling that maybe I said something wrong, or oversaid it, that what I said didn't go down the way I sort of wanted it to. I really don't know how to explain that, but like I said, it was just a gut feeling.

Maybe it's 'cause I've been missing home (farm), it's been a over a week now since I've been there. But, after today, two more days until I get shut of the city!!! (today's last day of lecture/lab for my course (Biology 208-Ecology), final exam's on Thursday...then home!!)

AND I get to see that feller that's on my avatar...

Lookin forward to home already! :D

Thanks again!

flaboy-":38diwf2z said:
Heck I claimed to be a Yank and from New York and nobody sent me any hate mail. :lol:

Don't know what ya could have said worse than that. :shock:

you NY Yanks are the worst kind! :lol: :lol: feel better? :lol:

What's all this worry over wearing out one's welcome lately?? Half the posts I make here get ignored, and the other half get refuted...

I'll keep coming back until someone authoritatively tells me not to. :lol:

Does this mean you like Tn beef twice as much and you don't like Tx beef at all???

IluvABbeef":32jz5ysk said:
Thanks so much you guys, I really appreciate it!

Aplus and dun, I just had this gut feeling that maybe I said something wrong, or oversaid it, that what I said didn't go down the way I sort of wanted it to. I really don't know how to explain that, but like I said, it was just a gut feeling.

Maybe it's 'cause I've been missing home (farm), it's been a over a week now since I've been there. But, after today, two more days until I get shut of the city!!! (today's last day of lecture/lab for my course (Biology 208-Ecology), final exam's on Thursday...then home!!)

AND I get to see that feller that's on my avatar...

Lookin forward to home already! :D

Thanks again!

AAh yes, the homesick blues! It gets better, but you'll alwasy feel a little bit alone when you're away from the farm. At least I still do

dun

3MR":3q3rtp0n said:
Killala":3q3rtp0n said:
3MR":3q3rtp0n said:

Its in there, right after Hi. I spelled it wrong though, Sorry!

hey where is the English beef :p we don't have mad cow now, not in beef anyhow. :dunce:

IluvAB: don't go I like your posts, home sickness is a horrid thing and once your back with the cows and those two little rascals spider and button, you'll think different, write a post when your home and post some more of those little ones to see how big they are now. chin up and no you've not worn out your welcome by me not by a long chalk. ;-) :heart: ya honey.

ILuvABBeef- I figured out your username right away and certainly never had a problem with it. It's good to be proud of who you are and where you're from. When you get homesick, just get back on here with your buddies and maybe we can help you feel better. Just remember, you only get homesick for a good home, not a bad one. Those of us who get homesick from time to time should remember that and consider how lucky we are to have something worth missing.

Latest posts