I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

CKC1586":2pszzkt2 said:
Okay here is a question... I have often wondered why is it that there is always "that person" who has to reply to each and every post when "that person" has nothing really to add or offer, other than drivel or usually some type of insult?

Insecurity. There are many causes of insecurity. In order to help this person be more secure, you could reply to this person's messages in a kind manner. Eventually, there is a good possibility the insecure person will become secure. Generally, what happens is we transfer our energy to the insecure person at a cost\reward to us which is why we do it.

Here's one... If a person has been blind since birth, when they dream, do they "see" things? Conversely, if a person has been deaf since birth, when they dream, do they "hear" things?

Wewild":2uv6x09o said:
ga. prime":2uv6x09o said:
What should I do with all the money I saved by switching to Geico?

That's funny.

It's all propaganda...lol!

Allstate, Progressive, and Geico (all attacking each other) all seem to claim you can save about $400 by switching...LOL!!

Guess it depends if you buy for PRICE or buy for equivalent COVERAGE...

:lol:

skyline":3nhu8jtt said:
Speaking of Geico, here's another question... Is that lizard British or Austrailian? And how do you know?

And how do I get rid of those little eyes that are watching me. It would be ok it they were sitting on a pile of money like on tv, but I've just got an ole' broke wally-world pair sitting on top of a quarter that keeps following and watching.... :dunce:

skyline":1s1w4678 said:
Speaking of Geico, here's another question... Is that lizard British or Austrailian? And how do you know?
I don't know what accent that is but it's THE most annoying I've ever heard.

skyline":30soe8gn said:
Here's one... If a person has been blind since birth, when they dream, do they "see" things? Conversely, if a person has been deaf since birth, when they dream, do they "hear" things?

A person born without one of their senses will only dream with the use of the remaining healthy senses including the third eye.

skyline":30f7n52f said:
Another one for you... Do you think Adam and Eve had a belly button?

If you believe they really existed as the first created beings, rather than existing as part of a parable, then the answer is no.

grannysoo":j0mxapov said:
skyline":j0mxapov said:

Speaking of Adam, was he really the first man on earth?

To preface my answer, I am not anti-religious or anti-God.

"Logically" I really doubt that Adam was the only suddenly fully functioning human starting out and then, God actually created Eve from Adam's rib. Like many of the Bible stories, there are a lot of parables, analogies, and things used for "illustration" of a concept, moral, philosophy, laws to live by, warnings, etc.

grannysoo":2l90x3yt said:
skyline":2l90x3yt said:

Speaking of Adam, was he really the first man on earth?

If you believe Adam really existed as the first created being from dust, rather than existing as part of a parable, then the answer is yes. If not a parable, keep in mind we are referring to the first being as having a spirit (imagination or in One's image) so if there were previously many similar creatures, the previous didn't have a spirit. Alternate answers could imply different genetics, such as part alien part non-alien.

grannysoo":2jfnhg6r said:
how do I get rid of those little eyes that are watching me. It would be ok it they were sitting on a pile of money like on tv, but I've just got an ole' broke wally-world pair sitting on top of a quarter that keeps following and watching.... :dunce:

Take your medication like your Dr told you to!! :lol:

ga. prime":391popj0 said:
What should I do with all the money I saved by switching to Geico?

Pay down debt if you have any. Otherwise, place the cash in an asset where there is expected to be more demand than supply.

skyline":3r9v37t0 said:

British. Specifically, Cockney East London because they have more assets than Austrailians.

grannysoo":3mqcy96u said:
skyline":3mqcy96u said:

And how do I get rid of those little eyes that are watching me. It would be ok it they were sitting on a pile of money like on tv, but I've just got an ole' broke wally-world pair sitting on top of a quarter that keeps following and watching.... :dunce:

It is an optical illusion. Since your eyes are moving and the subject's eyes are stationary, your brain interprets the opposite.

Latest posts