I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

alacattleman":14nh9q9s said:
chrisy":14nh9q9s said:
alacattleman":14nh9q9s said:
those who can, do.....those who cant, teach :p

"Actually, the precise quote is"He w, ho can, does; he who cannot, teaches." by George Bernard Shaw in "Maxims for Revolutionists". Do you have any questions? Is there anything else I can do for you?"
thats the southern version,,
Most Teachers find this statement an insult to the profession
The task of the professor is not to teach the individual every fine detail about any one topic. The task is to teach them the topic as a whole and provide them with a generalized view of the concept. Once this is accomplished, they can take what they have learned and expand on the subject. This expansion is the true knowledge. No one can teach any individual everything there is to know about any topic, but they can teach them to grow from the initial knowledge received. So, instead of criticizing professors and the items that should have been learned in the educational setting, how about applauding them in teaching us to think. If you cannot see the benefit from the lessons covered in class, then maybe it is because you didn't learn what you were supposed to learn to be able to expand.

ga. prime":237jphvp said:
I have a question for you chrissy. Have you ever seen any beef like this in England? :lol2: :lol2:
P1010697.jpg
Yes many a time,
1560R-2035730.jpg
Highland Cattle you don't want to get to close to.
1890-63470.jpg
not sure think this is a Hereford?
and this is the best one of all::::::::::::-
images-1.jpg
Vainikolo of the Bradford Bulls...he stands 6ft2ins tall and weighs a hefty 18stone. (14lbs to the stone)= 252lbs. ;-)

How much money does it cost to run a 125W, 120V heat lamp 24/7 through the winter (for the outside cat)?

chrisy":3ni008lu said:
images-1.jpg
Vainikolo of the Bradford Bulls...he stands 6ft2ins tall and weighs a hefty 18stone. (14lbs to the stone)= 252lbs. ;-)

Hey chrisy, my weight sounds alot better exspressed in stones, THANKS :lol2: .

Larry

larryshoat":2dwipm06 said:
chrisy":2dwipm06 said:
images-1.jpg

Hey chrisy, my weight sounds alot better exspressed in stones, THANKS :lol2: .

Larry
Your welcome Larry anytime :lol:

Okay here is a question... I have often wondered why is it that there is always "that person" who has to reply to each and every post when "that person" has nothing really to add or offer, other than drivel or usually some type of insult?

CKC1586":kidmpwik said:
Okay here is a question... I have often wondered why is it that there is always "that person" who has to reply to each and every post when "that person" has nothing really to add or offer, other than drivel or usually some type of insult?

I by no means think I know it all like some.
But CKC1586,I think they are starving for attention and have no other way to get it.

Cal

Calman":1is5juo5 said:
CKC1586":1is5juo5 said:

I by no means think I know it all like some.
But CKC1586,I think they are starving for attention and have no other way to get it.

Cal
Good answer, Cal! :tiphat:

CKC1586":1qldx7ub said:
Its called Ego :shock: .Ego needs to feel special,to stand out,to be in control,to get noticed and recieve attention.The ego uses people and situations to get what it wants-if it it not getting what it wants it starts causing discord,feels disatisfied and starts making enemies(foes).It takes everything personally so emotions arise- aggressiveness,defensiveness etc.
Just as it is my ego replying to your question,my ego feels important, superior- 'i know something that you don't' and in some cases 'you are wrong and i am right'.

If we become 'aware' of when our ego's are operating and we realise we can control a situation differently we can prevent a whole lot of unpleasantness. :D

alisonb":3fcsnywz said:
CKC1586":3fcsnywz said:
Its called Ego :shock: .Ego needs to feel special,to stand out,to be in control,to get noticed and recieve attention.The ego uses people and situations to get what it wants-if it it not getting what it wants it starts causing discord,feels disatisfied and starts making enemies(foes).It takes everything personally so emotions arise- aggressiveness,defensiveness etc.
Just as it is my ego replying to your question,my ego feels important, superior- 'i know something that you don't' and in some cases 'you are wrong and i am right'.

If we become 'aware' of when our ego's are operating and we realise we can control a situation differently we can prevent a whole lot of unpleasantness. :D

Sounds like my ex.
I will admit though Ego,was not the name I had for her. ;-)

Cal

chrisy":3rwzb0gg said:
ga. prime":3rwzb0gg said:
I have a question for you chrissy. Have you ever seen any beef like this in England? :lol2: :lol2:
P1010697.jpg
Yes many a time,
1560R-2035730.jpg
Highland Cattle you don't want to get to close to.
1890-63470.jpg
not sure think this is a Hereford?
and this is the best one of all::::::::::::-
images-1.jpg
England swings like a pendulum do. Good answer chrissy! :D

Latest posts