I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":1g0g0lc5 said:
skyline":1g0g0lc5 said:
Speaking of Geico, here's another question... Is that lizard British or Austrailian? And how do you know?

British. Specifically, Cockney East London because they have more assets than Austrailians.
?????Sorry but Britain is to cold for the Geko to live, it is found in Asia, Africa, Australia, and America also Europe. And if there is any assets in East London it would not be through the Cockney's it would be more from the Asian community nowdays, as there are not many Londoner's left in East London. :mad:

chrisy":2yjdnmqu said:
HerefordSire":2yjdnmqu said:
skyline":2yjdnmqu said:
Speaking of Geico, here's another question... Is that lizard British or Austrailian? And how do you know?

British. Specifically, Cockney East London because they have more assets than Austrailians.
?????Sorry but Britain is to cold for the Geko to live, it is found in Asia, Africa, Australia, and America also Europe. And if there is any assets in East London it would not be through the Cockney's it would be more from the Asian community nowdays, as there are not many Londoner's left in East London. :mad:

The lizard is an imaginatory marketing creature aimed at rich British citizens and well to do Americans.

British. Specifically, Cockney East London because they have more assets than Austrailians.[/quote]
?????Sorry but Britain is to cold for the Geko to live, it is found in Asia, Africa, Australia, and America also Europe. And if there is any assets in East London it would not be through the Cockney's it would be more from the Asian community nowdays, as there are not many Londoner's left in East London. :mad:[/quote]

The lizard is an imaginatory marketing creature aimed at rich British citizens and well to do Americans.[/quote]

Ah! I see, all the Rich Brits would live in the Central part of London, some of the Eastend is an up and coming area, but I wouldn't like to live there again.

The accent is from Cockney East London. The marketing of the imaginary lizard is targeting the entire country of Britain and the USA, not Austrailia. I should have been more clear. Sorry.

HerefordSire":2y7n3sws said:
The accent is from Cockney East London. The marketing of the imaginary lizard is targeting the entire country of Britain and the USA, not Austrailia. I should have been more clear. Sorry.
jus been to utube to take a butchers hook at these ads as we don't av em ere, the only one I would say sounds at all aufenic is tha butta n muffin one.....just to add a bit o' Cockney talk.

HerefordSire":1yrq24zb said:
ga. prime":1yrq24zb said:
What should I do with all the money I saved by switching to Geico?

Pay down debt if you have any. Otherwise, place the cash in an asset where there is expected to be more demand than supply.
Examples please?

ga. prime":g90v9ml1 said:
HerefordSire":g90v9ml1 said:
ga. prime":g90v9ml1 said:
What should I do with all the money I saved by switching to Geico?

Pay down debt if you have any. Otherwise, place the cash in an asset where there is expected to be more demand than supply.
Examples please?

1,000 cases of cold iced-down bottled water carried by camels in the Iraqi dessert during the highest temperature heat of the year.

Edit: Make sure you are by a couple of oil wells just in case you run into an owner that wants to trade.

HS, check it out man. Browsing through Lowes this past Saturday I noticed you can buy a solid brass replacement hinge for the plastic hinge that holds the seat and lid to your commode for less than $10. Good investment?

ga. prime":2mvxxy96 said:
HS, check it out man. Browsing through Lowes this past Saturday I noticed you can buy a solid brass replacement hinge for the plastic hinge that holds the seat and lid to your commode for less than $10. Good investment?

You going to buy one or two of them?

ga. prime":3bluao59 said:

If you have plastic hinges, it would depend on the life expectency of the plastic hinges and the length you are expected to stay in the home the hinges are located. Otherwise, no, for obvious reasons.

ga. prime":34kosqi2 said:

You could resell them to the Pentagon and get rich. Don't they pay $2500 for those?

When HSUS saves a cat, how do they keep it from killing mice? A cat will kill many mice in it's life and if animal life is equal to human life then wouldn't the many mice that the one cat would kill be counter productive to saving animal life?

Larry

angie":1n0lj2ym said:
How much money does it cost to run a 125W, 120V heat lamp 24/7 through the winter (for the outside cat)?
You mentioned in another thread you need the kwh rate. I looked on the bill and this is maybe what you need (?) .10400.

angie":3id0c2gr said:
angie":3id0c2gr said:
How much money does it cost to run a 125W, 120V heat lamp 24/7 through the winter (for the outside cat)?
You mentioned in another thread you need the kwh rate. I looked on the bill and this is maybe what you need (?) .10400.

Is that the rate per kilowatt hour?

angie":2t3tc1k9 said:

If .104 rate per Kilowatt hour is accurate.....

and 125 watts is .125 kilowatts....

for each 24 hours....

then the cost would be .125 * 24 * .104 = 31.2 cents per day plus the cost of the bulb(s).

If winter is 91.25 days, then the cost for the winter would be a little over $28 plus the cost of the bulb(s).

HerefordSire":1jz1zwtr said:
If winter is 91.25 days, then the cost for the winter would be a little over $28 plus the cost of the bulb(s).[/i]
Thank you then! That is not so bad as I thought it would be I guess. I am anticipating that it will be twice that amount due to winter being at least 91.25 X 2. :frowns:

angie":13uo85d1 said:
HerefordSire":13uo85d1 said:
If winter is 91.25 days, then the cost for the winter would be a little over $28 plus the cost of the bulb(s).[/i]
Thank you then! That is not so bad as I thought it would be I guess. I am anticipating that it will be twice that amount due to winter being at least 91.25 X 2. :frowns:

I had decimal place wrong. Sorry. Correction is in original post. $2.80 plus bulb(s).

Latest posts