I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":t2oeh5p6 said:
'how much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if woodchuck could chuck wood'??

It would depend upon the rate one could chuck (the species of the wood) and the access to the wood.

alacattleman":7y8gxt01 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":7y8gxt01 said:
alacattleman":7y8gxt01 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZtQBPKHVU&feature=related :cowboy:

Not sure what doyle holly, and faron young have to do with all this but okay.
yeah your right.... not really a space on here for foolishness :lol:
What this site needs is some more Faron Young. One of the all time greats.

[youtube]LnbyXzusn0c[/youtube]

HS, what if you could sing like Leroy?

ga. prime":2jdwwwmd said:
Which should I put in chili- black beans, light red kidney beans, or dark red kidney beans?

Since none was not an option, the correct answer would be dark red kidney beans.

ga. prime":15z252vi said:
HS, what if you could sing like Leroy?

You might have asked "Would you work to get paid to ask questions if you could sing like Leroy?"

Thanks. I enjoyed that g.p.

If you leave two spoiled snivelling brats in a house by themselves and they bicker and fight all the time will they ever calm down, make peace and work together or do you need to get a third one to come in and make peace and order?

Jogeephus":2ru72hvh said:
If you leave two spoiled snivelling brats in a house by themselves and they bicker and fight all the time will they ever calm down, make peace and work together or do you need to get a third one to come in and make peace and order?
Three - makes it two against one. ;-)

Jogeephus":24zr9f50 said:

It would depend upon the genetic material of the father and mother and if there were of the same species. If the being had the same parents and they were of the same species, they will either calm down or get worse since nothing in God's world stays the same.

cross_7":2mweoxtw said:
dow below 10000
oil above 80.00 and looks to be going higher
rumors of more banking trouble.

whats next ?

Dickie Bove just downgraded a major bank to sell on the grounds the profit was hedging profits instead of good old fashion hard work. Oil @ 82 today and dollar @ 74. I think we slide into a depression until our leaders encourage small business.

ga. prime":arthrpj6 said:
What if WWE asian redneck wrestler Jimmy Wang Yang could fly like superman?

The secret service, CIA, and or FBI would make sure he became invisible because of national security issues.

HerefordSire":1e7ixn2m said:
ga. prime":1e7ixn2m said:

The secret service, CIA, and or FBI would make sure he became invisible because of national security issues.
Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense! :D

ga. prime":d4ddgdwi said:
HerefordSire":d4ddgdwi said:
ga. prime":d4ddgdwi said:

Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense! :D

Osama Bin Laden became invisible as the result of the same forces.

HerefordSire":5p9ifint said:
cross_7":5p9ifint said:
dow below 10000

whats next ?

Dickie Bove just downgraded a major bank to sell on the grounds the profit was hedging profits instead of good old fashion hard work. Oil @ 82 today and dollar @ 74. I think we slide into a depression until our leaders encourage small business.

i don't think small business is what the power that be are concerned with.
there is no money in it... for them

so how do these people (imo marxist) benefit from devaluing the dollar- which puts the sheepeople that thought they were in good shape financially in the poor house ?

cross_7":26v8k392 said:
i don't think small business is what the power that be are concerned with.
there is no money in it... for them

so how do these people (imo marxist) benefit from devaluing the dollar- which puts the sheepeople that thought they were in good shape financially in the poor house ?

It is easier to pay past debts and increase exports with devalued dollars.

HerefordSire":b9lmrh46 said:
If gravity is constant G, then the overall average height and weight of humans has not peaked due to nourishment having not been widely dispersed. It has only been in the last 50 years or so where Oriental's height is catching up to the rest of the world due to better nourishment.

Would that not be due to Orientals offspring no longer being pure oriental but having other race influences and thus having an 'averaging out' effect?

cross_7":11214q7x said:
dow below 10000

whats next ?

War with Iran. The Strait of Hormuz gets blocked. Oil flow from the middle east stops. Oil prices skyrocket. Russia gets wealthy due to oil. Going to get very interesting...

Latest posts