I Get Paid to Ask Questions...Go ahead ask me a question

Help Support CattleToday:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":3jnf7nnj said:
HerefordSire":3jnf7nnj said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":3jnf7nnj said:
What is the sqaure root of pie multiplied by 37?

Since the result is an irrational number, we can approximate it to 1.77245 * 37 or 65.58065.

Cool,

I bet ya had to look that one up huh?

The point I am making is there are certain posters pretending they can control member content. They need to understand that not only are they not moderators, but they will never be able to control someone's mind.

I came up with a different answer to the square root of pie times 37.

You had 65.58065

I got 65.58079248

A difference of 0.00014248

If you are wrong about this, what else have you been wrong about? Are you getting paid for wrong answers too?

Dave":3b1ekpbk said:
I came up with a different answer to the square root of pie times 37.

You had 65.58065

I got 65.58079248

A difference of 0.00014248

If you are wrong about this, what else have you been wrong about? Are you getting paid for wrong answers too?

If I used pi rounded to 1,000 decimal places or different than you used, the approximated answer would be different also.

HerefordSire":2ic1ssmo said:
ga. prime":2ic1ssmo said:
Suppose you had a daughter third year law school. She interned with the most prestigious and respected Savannah law firm this past summer and will almost certainly be offered an associates position upon graduation in May. Now she says she doesn't like the work and wants to be a research assistant for Nancy Grace. What do you say?

Since it is out of your control, support her.
Good answer. True situation but not my daughter- my son's girlfriend. I think she'll be successful whatever she does.

Dave":723tz7l1 said:
Hey, I just used my handy dandy Texas Instruments calculator. It would hurt my brain to do it out long hand.

The way I look at it, everything read should be evaluated for accurancy even the items we take for granted. If I see a document written by a phd showing numbers, I can guarantee you the numbers can be skewed one way or another to make a point.

OK, I keep sending this question to Marilyn vos Savant and she won't answer it so maybe you will. What would happen if all the people on Earth were reduced to the size of ants and all other animals and plants on Earth remained the same size?

ga. prime":1gftu9vl said:
OK, I keep sending this question to Marilyn vos Savant and she won't answer it so maybe you will. What would happen if all the people on Earth were reduced to the size of ants and all other animals and plants on Earth remained the same size?

The human race would be eliminated if the reduction in size happened in a relatively short time span. If the reduction occurred over a long time span, the odds increase for survival.

The way I look at it, everything read should be evaluated for accurancy even the items we take for granted. If I see a document written by a phd showing numbers, I can guarantee you the numbers can be skewed one way or another to make a point.

Absolutely.......take the same information and you can be an expert witness in a courtroom representing both sides with the same numbers.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":hba4ydq0 said:
alacattleman":hba4ydq0 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZtQBPKHVU&feature=related :cowboy:

Not sure what doyle holly, and faron young have to do with all this but okay.
yeah your right.... not really a space on here for foolishness :lol:

ga. prime":15vqm5hq said:

Can you imagine taking on a fire ant one on one..... :help:

TexasBred":3232m25l said:
ga. prime":3232m25l said:

Can you imagine taking on a fire ant one on one..... :help:

Aardvark, snake, lizard, etc. :shock: :shock: :shock:

HerefordSire":3adbf51c said:
plumber_greg":3adbf51c said:
If all things evolved from the sea, and the incidences of joint problems and overweight people are growing, does that mean that we haven't fully evolved to stand on solid ground, or that we are fully evolved, and are returning to the oceans?

It is likely we have not fully evolved yet because gravity issues have not yet peaked.

Would not a "gravity issue" be more likely to "trough" than to "peak"?

john250":27huokjn said:
HerefordSire":27huokjn said:
plumber_greg":27huokjn said:
If all things evolved from the sea, and the incidences of joint problems and overweight people are growing, does that mean that we haven't fully evolved to stand on solid ground, or that we are fully evolved, and are returning to the oceans?

It is likely we have not fully evolved yet because gravity issues have not yet peaked.

Would not a "gravity issue" be more likely to "trough" than to "peak"?

If gravity is constant G, then the overall average height and weight of humans has not peaked due to nourishment having not been widely dispersed. It has only been in the last 50 years or so where Oriental's height is catching up to the rest of the world due to better nourishment.

S&WSigma40VEShooter":17jlix21 said:
alacattleman":17jlix21 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgZtQBPKHVU&feature=related :cowboy:

Not sure what doyle holly, and faron young have to do with all this but okay.
Just a bit of time out to re-coup and reflect, I would suppose. as everyone needs a bit of time out from time to time... :frowns:

a question 'how long is a piece of string???' and 'how much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if woodchuck could chuck wood'??

Latest posts