I am miserable

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie.. thats what u get for living where the chiggars dont die. :lol2:
come up here.. and stand out in this 22 degree weather we are having and u wont notice them too much!

Chiggerex. It is cheap. Got bottles in the medicine cabinets, in the truck, at the farm - don't go anywhere without it. I put that stuff on mosquito bites too.

Those chiggers gotta find someplace to get warm too chippie.
I'm thinking it will be around 26 here early Wed morning.

Never been bit by a chigger or misquito in my life. Hear people talk about it, just don't know what it feels like. gs

chippie":2vgxf7cd said:
Never expected to get such a bad case of chiggers in December. :roll:

Beats doing the Fire Ant Shuffle.
Modesty doesn't mean a thing when a thousand of those devils run up your leg.
What always amazed me was how many can get on you and not feel a thing and then one of the little devils blows a bugle and the attack is on.

Have you ever heard the thing about using gold Dial soap? Can't swear by it, just passing it along. Not white or blue, gold is the only one that is supposed to do the trick, and it takes a few weeks of use before it kicks in..

What kind of soap do you use Plumber?

Deepsouth":2usnft33 said:
Funny thing that you bring this up hippie, I got into some myself this weekend. They usually get me below the knees but this time they got me above the knees, way above the knees. :shock: I hate those things.
If they went where it seems they did, ya Might have to change your name to Farnorth.

Definitely understand chiggers in the more delicate regions.
Time is curing them, now I have Jury Duty today. I report at noon.

chippie":2cfsw3uv said:

Read the entire thread once again. I did not see any explanation of "HOW" you managed to get chiggers and also have them in such "delicate regions". Would you care to elaborate ?? :cowboy:

TexasBred":3rl0n031 said:
chippie":3rl0n031 said:

Read the entire thread once again. I did not see any explanation of "HOW" you managed to get chiggers and also have them in such "delicate regions". Would you care to elaborate ?? :cowboy:

You are getting a little to nosey TB.

backhoeboogie":z2yctei4 said:
Chiggerex. It is cheap. Got bottles in the medicine cabinets, in the truck, at the farm - don't go anywhere without it. I put that stuff on mosquito bites too.

Agreed!!

Mosquitos and ticks think I'm a buffet, but I have never got chiggers. My brother and I used to pick blackberries 30 years ago and the would eat him up and I wouldn't get any.

Deepsouth":1jc2ficc said:
TexasBred":1jc2ficc said:
chippie":1jc2ficc said:

You are getting a little to nosey TB.

No way...she's just "itching" for someone to ask her so I accomodated her. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: This is gonna be good. :cowboy:

Caustic Burno":ue74agvv said:
Sounds to me like a couple were bumbing ulgies in tall weed's.
:nod:

yea right :roll:

More like digging the harrow out of the weeds. All work and no play :( ;-)

chippie":2b4qbbry said:
Caustic Burno":2b4qbbry said:
Sounds to me like a couple were bumbing ulgies in tall weed's.
:nod:

yea right :roll:

More like digging the harrow out of the weeds. All work and no play :( ;-)
It's your story chippie--tell it like you want to..we believe ya--don't we guys? :lol2:

Yep GB it is her story to us.
Them ankle bitters don't climb to Mt Everest. Sounds to me more like somebody was getting checked for ticks and got chiggers.
I bet a dollar to a donut hole it is not the same one she told her girlfriends. ;-)

Latest posts