humor me challenge!

Help Support CattleToday:

glfgy74

Reaction score
if you'll humor me for a minute. I wanna check my Bull selection skills against some folks who've been at this a lot longer than me....I think we'd all chose a better Bull than the ones here, but if you had to chose one, which one is the best out of these 8?

Top Left is #1, Top Right is #2, moving from left to right with the Bottom right being #8

1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

http://www.cliftonlivestock.com/static_ ... try_cattle

MO_cows":3g4uuhap said:
They need to learn to take better pictures. Based solely on those pics, first pick #6, then #7, then #4.

I didn't see much to like in any of the odd numbered bulls.

Jake":2s56vktj said:
MO_cows":2s56vktj said:
They need to learn to take better pictures. Based solely on those pics, first pick #6, then #7, then #4.

I didn't see much to like in any of the odd numbered bulls.
you could mix and match parts of the whole bunch to come up with a good one :cowboy:

6 is #1 and 8 is #2, some of the others may do in a pinch, but some faults I can't look past, mostly depth. There's no width pics so who knows. 1 and 7 would do also, but my firs pic without looking at pedigree and numbers on all.

Most of those bulls are short hipped. I don't care for any of em but just from pics I would choose 7.

it's a fun thing to do and is a great small example of why we have so many different breeds and such. Choices are a good thing...I had originally thought #6 myself and so far the 6 cow is leading. 4 folks choose it followed by 2 picks for the 2 and 7 cow then 1 pick each for the 3,4,5 cow.

I can have a little peace of mind knowing I'm at least headed in the right direction...

good stuff!!

Someone said "we are all over the place" I think Tennessee, he's right. It's because all of the bull are just okay, but who's the best? All the bulls are better than a lot posted here, again, who's the best?

Alan":19rg1udq said:
Someone said "we are all over the place" I think Tennessee, he's right. It's because all of the bull are just okay, but who's the best? All the bulls are better than a lot posted here, again, who's the best?

I'd go for this guy if i could...
TopGun244_lg.jpg

http://www.bovine-elite.com/santaepd2.a ... oduct=3865

Latest posts