How forgetful are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I sent Angus Cowman a text a few hours about a tractor I wanted him to price at his dealer. He deleted it while trying to save it. I had to look back at my notes to see what I had told him. Talk about absent minded! :oops:

I don't know Kenny, I forget about all the stuff I forgot about and when that happens your memory starts to improve again :lol2: .

Larry

Uh Huh Kenny, Kinda fits the joke I posted on the Birthday post you started for me which I believe is on page two now in this room. Go check it out. lol

Circle H Ranch

So forgetful that while riding 4 wheelers with my six year oldgrandson yesterday, I forgot to duck a limb and now have seven stitches to help me remember next time.

papavillars":11t3rkti said:
So forgetful that while riding 4 wheelers with my six year oldgrandson yesterday, I forgot to duck a limb and now have seven stitches to help me remember next time.

Bet you was still grinning when you hit the ground. :lol2:

So forgetful that I had forgotten I had read this 3 times already. Forget how old I am and have to ask my wife. And the list goes on and on

Well, if you all knew how old I am, or young as it were, you'd laugh because I shouldn't be this forgetful...at least not yet

hooknline":2970zygg said:
Well, if you all knew how old I am, or young as it were, you'd laugh because I shouldn't be this forgetful...at least not yet
If I remember correctly I've been that way my whole life, however long that has been.

My neighbor asked me this morning why almost every day when I get done feeding i drive out to the road and then back all the way back to the cows and then drive back out to the road again... I had to be honest and admit that I can never remember shutting the gate behind myself. :( I'm also the guy that has to double back and make sure I let all my pens of cows go at the dairy even though in thirteen years of breeding I've only missed a handle once and that time it wasn't entirely my fault.
oddly enough, I can remember minute details about odd things that have no importance to me what-so-ever for years as if I was just told ten minutes ago.

I'll plan what I'm going to do the tomorrow, when I go to bed at night. Then spend all the next day wondering what it was that I planned to do.

Reminds me of a greeting card I saw the other day...

Two old women sitting in the back seat of a moving convertable car and laughing their butts off...
One says, "Where we goin?"
The other says, "I dont' know... I thought YOU were driving"

Cattleman200":1g70f1lk said:
Uh Huh Kenny, Kinda fits the joke I posted on the Birthday post you started for me which I believe is on page two now in this room. Go check it out. lol

Circle H Ranch

Shore wished you would change your avatar. Done slapped the screen twice now trying to kill that little rascal. :lol:

Latest posts