How do you loose an airplane ?

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher

Reaction score
Looks like another one is missing! You would think there is a better way to find one other than flying around looking out the window looking for debris...

Ever been on or flown over the ocean?
It's a really big place and right now, a really hostile place weather wise.

Poor weather in the area is reported as the reason for the pilot requesting course altitude change.Live shot of the weather radar at time of disappearance from tracking, and for the last 12 hours:
B56gCKECYAAEVwj.jpg

Kingfisher":1ukufhel said:
tater74":1ukufhel said:
I think that makes 11 jets that have gone missing in the last year. Kind of a weird coincidence.
Where do you come up w 11?
It was reported by "some people" back in July or August, that about 10 passenger jets had come up "missing" from the Libyan airport at Tripoli Libya when the city fell and rebels took over the airport. Turned out mostly false.

Planes are a bit like cow shyt when they hit something they splatter and leave lots of debris to wash up eventually. If this one goes the same way as the other one that disappeared without a trace and is not found then I will be getting a bit suspicious. Historically large aircraft like this have always been found.
Ken

7 are 8 came up missing from there hangers in Libya over the summer ..

Reports that 11 commercial jetliners are missing from the main airport in Libya's capital of Tripoli are raising fears that militants could use them in terrorist attacks to mark the 13th anniversary of 9/11 next week.

slick4591":36rgr1du said:
In this time where everyone has spy satellites looking at each other it's hard for me to think there's no one that knows.
It's big big big world --sat focused fields of view, are not.

See Jesus said lo I will always be with you that is the reason I don't get on airplanes.
They go high. Two things I m not flying and I have a phobia of spiders.
Trying to get me in one or anything to do with a spider would get a person seriously hurt.

Anyone getting on Malaysia Airlines is way past failin the IQ test.

greybeard":29zt2jlx said:
Kingfisher":29zt2jlx said:
tater74":29zt2jlx said:
I think that makes 11 jets that have gone missing in the last year. Kind of a weird coincidence.
Where do you come up w 11?
It was reported by "some people" back in July or August, that about 10 passenger jets had come up "missing" from the Libyan airport at Tripoli Libya when the city fell and rebels took over the airport. Turned out mostly false.

Thanks for setting me straight. I had not kept up on the story of the missing airliners.

Caustic Burno":3qrrqhl3 said:
See Jesus said lo I will always be with you that is the reason I don't get on airplanes.
Trying to get me in one or anything to do with a spider would get a person seriously hurt.

SpidersTitle.jpg

spider-fire.jpg

I agree about Malaysia Airlines but AirAsia is a totally different company with an impecable safety record.

greybeard":15dam4ye said:
Caustic Burno":15dam4ye said:

SpidersTitle.jpg

spider-fire.jpg

Butthead

Spiders aint funny got bit by a Brown Recluse thought my arm was going to rot off.

Latest posts