Homemade bread

Help Support CattleToday:

And how many people get sick from food that suddenly is recalled??? REALLY????

I have been drinking raw milk for over 50 years... eating my own raised vegetables and own home raised meat animals... I'll take them over processed and mass produced products in the grocery store when I can...

I drank raw milk as a child straight from the tank when my Uncle had a dairy unit and for the most part there was no problems at all it was delicious and healthy but I did get very sick once at around the same time my Aunt got sick from Salmonella and let me tell you its no joke ( I was never diagnosed but was off boarding school for a week in sickbay) and I have never felt so ill in my life since with severe stomach pains, vomiting, headaches you name it. My auntie said it was almost as bad as being in labour I think and my Grandad was ill as well if I recall, we suspected it was from drinking raw milk possibly contimnated with pathogens from a broiler unit also on site but no one really said as much. So not everyone in the family got sick even though we all drank the milk but those that did certainly knew about it. So I understand some peoples trepidation about consuming raw stuff, 99.9% of the time you are fine but there is that slim chance of getting sick.

Latest posts