Hey dudes and babes, pass the bong!

Help Support CattleToday:

Alan

Reaction score
Oregon is now the third state to legalize pot! :roll:

Hey Macon, can we change the name of this CT room from "coffee shop" to "smoking lounge?

Upon further thought the Ducks should be able to sign a whole lot more of thoses SEC bound players!! :mrgreen:

Oregon is getting awfully close to home for me.....I wonder what CA will do now?

Pass the bong Alan! :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

Dopers will do what dopers do, so I'm not at all surprised Oregon voted as they did.
Probably coming to Texas in my lifetime as well, and the inmates will be in control of the asylum at last. :(

Jogeephus":1mb7sdfg said:
Legalizing that in Florida would have surely wrecked the economy for sure.
:lol2: :clap:

I was looking forward to telling my favorite homeless person goodbye when he moved to Florida.

Seriously, we spend way too much money in Louisiana arresting and incarcerating people for petty amounts of marijuana. The Dept. of Corrections is the biggest recipient of our tax dollars in this state consuming more than education and health. Both Republican and Democratic candidates for the Senate and House of Representatives races here have admitted to smoking marijuana. 87 year old Edwin Edwards is the exception, but he is pro legalization.

It is ridiculous that our Senator can smoke marijuana but a football player cannot.

branguscowgirl":2g6lp9yl said:
Oregon is getting awfully close to home for me.....I wonder what CA will do now?

Pass the bong Alan! :lol:

I'm thinking California will be next, or maybe Alaska...... N.E. State?

JWBrahman":1u4eaecd said:
Jogeephus":1u4eaecd said:

I was looking forward to telling my favorite homeless person goodbye when he moved to Florida.

Seriously, we spend way too much money in Louisiana arresting and incarcerating people for petty amounts of marijuana. The Dept. of Corrections is the biggest recipient of our tax dollars in this state consuming more than education and health. Both Republican and Democratic candidates for the Senate and House of Representatives races here have admitted to smoking marijuana. 87 year old Edwin Edwards is the exception, but he is pro legalization.

It is ridiculous that our Senator can smoke marijuana but a football player cannot.

JW....yougottabeshyttinme :!: :!: How in the world did Ed miss that?? :lol:

Edwin claims he never tried it and didn't drink booze for most of his life. He had an addiction to gambling and fast women. If he added booze and drugs to the mix we wouldn't know who he is today.

I remember watching him on the B&W television set as a kid when he was trying to explain to the local newscaster how he spent $200,000 on gambling and prostitutes in Monte Carlo. Love him or hate him the man had real character, not like these wishy washy bureaucratic nerds we get today.

JWBrahman":2bqb9jxe said:
Jogeephus":2bqb9jxe said:

I reckon then you could legalize murder and robbery and you would have the lowest crime rate in the country. Then all the deadbeats here that are on welfare because they can't pass a drug test to get a job could move down there.

Larry

I reckon then you could legalize murder and robbery and you would have the lowest crime rate in the country. Then all the deadbeats here that are on welfare because they can't pass a drug test to get a job could move down there.

Larry

Larry, what in the world are you talking about? How does saying a kid who may have smoked pot should be able to play football lead you to believe we should legalize murder and robbery?

:banana: :bs: :bs: :bs:

JWBrahman":ekquc0rx said:
Edwin claims he never tried it and didn't drink booze for most of his life. He had an addiction to gambling and fast women. If he added booze and drugs to the mix we wouldn't know who the baby's daddy was

I think I fixed that :lol:

JWBrahman":2q4cxktp said:

Larry

Larry, what in the world are you talking about? How does saying a kid who may have smoked pot should be able to play football lead you to believe we should legalize murder and robbery?

:banana: :bs: :bs: :bs:

I'm just saying you can legalize anything you want that doesn't make it a good idea. Obviously we disagree and thats fine I think your point of view is becoming more popular by the day. I'm just a fat old square farmer from the mid west that wants to ruin everybody's good time. I just want people to get up and go to work and provide for their families, take good care of their kids. Far too many can't let go of the pipe long enough to do that.

Larry

Larry

Yes, Florida voted down the pot amendment, but I like to think of it as a vote against big law firms and their hidden agendas as well as the right thing to do. M & M fer the folks.
Isn't it interesting that 57% of the people voted for Mary Jane and 57% of the people voted against our current governor>

Latest posts