Hey Greybeard

Help Support CattleToday:

Ouachita

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the Sloopy YouTube video you posted a few months ago. I can find a similar one, but it's for blind people, and mostly kid friendly. Need help. Asking for a friend. Seriously :)

This one?
sloopy.jpg

It's here:

I was up at 4:30 this morning but it's been one of those days and I had to go back to bed.
I have this occasional thing going on where if I bend down to pick something up or, if I sit a few minutes with my head down, when I straighten back up, I have really bad dizziness. Happens once every couple of months and only way to stop it is to go lay down.
Went to the er with it once, but was over by the time I got there and it's like an intermittent car problem...never happens when I am at the docs and their scans don't show anything..

This one?
View attachment 33805

It's here:

I was up at 4:30 this morning but it's been one of those days and I had to go back to bed.
I have this occasional thing going on where if I bend down to pick something up or, if I sit a few minutes with my head down, when I straighten back up, I have really bad dizziness. Happens once every couple of months and only way to stop it is to go lay down.
Went to the er with it once, but was over by the time I got there and it's like an intermittent car problem...never happens when I am at the docs and their scans don't show anything..

Yes this is it. The closest one I could find played the whole song, but the video was just the first 20 seconds or so on a loop (sexy walk-in, but no wiggle or bounce), and they had the lyrics on screen that covered up the important parts. That's why I said might as well be blind.