HEREFORD

Help Support CattleToday:

Kingfisher":3o2geao2 said:
Anybody seen Witchitalineman ? He's got some nice Hereford bulls.

He posted a pic on one of his Bulls a couple of months ago, he does have some top notch stock.

Alan":qbfeokra said:
Kingfisher":qbfeokra said:

He posted a pic on one of his Bulls a couple of months ago, he does have some top notch stock.
That one of his loading into a trailer can haul the mail. By the way is that your paw in tractor pic w you?

Kingfisher":2xm0fj2h said:
Alan":2xm0fj2h said:
Kingfisher":2xm0fj2h said:

That one of his loading into a trailer can haul the mail. By the way is that your paw in tractor pic w you?

Yes I'm pretty sure it was a pic of lineman's big beefy bull headed toward a trailer. I'm not sure which pic you're talking about regarding the tractor.

Alan":8j0usxob said:
Kingfisher":8j0usxob said:
Alan":8j0usxob said:

Yes I'm pretty sure it was a pic of lineman's big beefy bull headed toward a trailer. I'm not sure which pic you're talking about regarding the tractor.
I'm sorry I got you and Nessi mixed up...

This is our 2 year old 936 son in his "working clothes" in the summer pasture this year. Not the greatest pose but take what you can get when you have the camera with you. Used him as a yearling last year and probably had him out on a few too many cows for a yearling but we had 100% at preg check so he did his job and things have been quiet since we pulled him this year so looks like he's done another good job. He's been off cows since mid August and has really recovered nicely so hoping he will pose for a good picture next month.

84b.jpg

SPH":2g6gyrrq said:
This is our 2 year old 936 son in his "working clothes" in the summer pasture this year. Not the greatest pose but take what you can get when you have the camera with you. Used him as a yearling last year and probably had him out on a few too many cows for a yearling but we had 100% at preg check so he did his job and things have been quiet since we pulled him this year so looks like he's done another good job. He's been off cows since mid August and has really recovered nicely so hoping he will pose for a good picture next month.

84b.jpg

LOL, you need to take a photo at this angle for comparison.

I know... I didn't take this particular photo myself either. Going to try to get some better ones in a couple weeks. Side shots never seem to turn out the way you want them to