here you go Alice, this ones for you

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let her fool you, Mister Burno. It's pretty clear to all of us that Alice has got a crush on you.

:p To each his own--- we all are different in our view of
things in this world-- that is what makes it so much fun! ;-)
Some people are raising cattle for income, some for the show ring, some for fun ( the wanna be guy) , some for pets or
pasture rats. :lol: I fall into the show and for fun catagory.
I love my cows, but the steers and some heifers do end up in the feed lot. That is just the way it was meant to be.
So be it . :roll: On the other hand I have had the vet euthanize an old bottle calf from many years ago ( she was 20)
that i just could not send to the canners. I have another one
headed the same way. She is 17 and we already have her
"site " picked out to plant her in. I do not eat meat, I am
a vegetarian. I can raise it, just not eat it. But that is my choice. ( Hubby ,on the other hand LOVES a big juicy steak :shock: ) Try not to judge, we are all here to learn from each other-- there is no right or wrong---- only personal
preference---- :heart: :heart: :heart:

Texan":49hyd9bx said:
Don't let her fool you, Mister Burno. It's pretty clear to all of us that Alice has got a crush on you.

Just a city girl with money to blow on cattle that should be hamburger. Want's attention.

Alice":2xgd3ek3 said:
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! That precious baby! I'm in love with that baby. That cute little nose...and those eyes...and those ears, those darling little ears...and his fur, oh ok, his hair, oh ok, his coat, that beautiful coat, I love that color. I could just hug him :heart: and hold him :heart: and pet him :heart: and brush him :heart: and spoil him :heart: and...Van's right, I'm drooling.

In the words of Will Smith in the movie Independence Day...
I got ta have me one of these!

Thanks Rose...great way to star my day. :D

Alice
you got to admit it's sounds a little gay even for a woman :p

Texan":1gc8dvg6 said:

It's beginning to look like it's the other way around, Texan

Caustic Burno":1gc8dvg6 said:
Just a city girl with money to blow on cattle that should be hamburger. Want's attention.

Mr. Burno, you are becoming quite tiresome. Now go away...shooo

Alice

ALACOWMAN":lvhb77x7 said:
Alice":lvhb77x7 said:
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! That precious baby! I'm in love with that baby. That cute little nose...and those eyes...and those ears, those darling little ears...and his fur, oh ok, his hair, oh ok, his coat, that beautiful coat, I love that color. I could just hug him :heart: and hold him :heart: and pet him :heart: and brush him :heart: and spoil him :heart: and...Van's right, I'm drooling.

Thanks Rose...great way to star my day. :D

Alice
you got to admit it's sounds a little gay even for a woman :p

Ok, one more time...it was a joke carried over from another thread...http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23505&start=30&sid=209a4a1409bf2a8b5d08255bca8b2013

That is the last time I will explain this...something that started out as fun has been turned into something ugly.

Rose, I apologize to you.

Alice

Alice":5dhku3om said:
Texan":5dhku3om said:

Caustic Burno":5dhku3om said:

Alice

Ah come on Alice come down here and spend a day in the hayfield where people really work with cattle and you and that little fat dog will haul them pets to the salebarn.

Again, Rose, I apologize.

Alice

Caustic Burno":29eh54vq said:
Alice":29eh54vq said:
Texan":29eh54vq said:

Caustic Burno":29eh54vq said:

Alice

Ah come on Alice come down here and spend a day in the hayfield where people really work with cattle and you and that little fat dog will haul them pets to the salebarn.

Mr. Burno, this has become absurd. Should you have anymore taunts or insults to throw my direction, please confine them to the private message venue. Otherwise, I think we're through.

Alice

hey, caustic, guess not everyone sees the world the way you do. i have been reading your posts and can agree with ya on most of em, but to each their own i guess.

Alice":2x9g398r said:
Caustic Burno":2x9g398r said:
Alice":2x9g398r said:
Texan":2x9g398r said:

Caustic Burno":2x9g398r said:

Alice

Mr. Burno, this has become absurd. Should you have anymore taunts or insults to throw my direction, please confine them to the private message venue. Otherwise, I think we're through.

Alice

You are the one that has become absurd with your liberal cattle views and pet parlor writings. And no I will not pm you.

Caustic Burno":56i4d39e said:
Alice":56i4d39e said:
Alice":56i4d39e said:
Texan":56i4d39e said:

Alice

Alice

You are the one that has become absurd with your liberal cattle views and pet parlor writings. And no I will not pm you.

Whew, that's a relief. 8)

Alice

Gale Seddon":33vhnwmg said:
The highest result of education is tolerance. (Helen Keller)

Thanks, Gale...I'm struggling to remember that...

Alice

The older I get, the simpler the definition of maturity seems: It's the length of time between when I realize someone is a jackass and when I tell them that they're one.

Dusty Britches":p18rt8i4 said:
The older I get, the simpler the definition of maturity seems: It's the length of time between when I realize someone is a jackass and when I tell them that they're one.

Maturity, age, experience, and insight are a wonderful thing, Dusty Britches. :)

Alice

Alice":2pflop25 said:
Dusty Britches":2pflop25 said:

Maturity, age, experience, and insight are a wonderful thing, Dusty Britches. :)

Alice
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! That precious baby! I'm in love with that baby. That cute little nose...and those eyes...and those ears, those darling little ears...and his fur, oh ok, his hair, oh ok, his coat, that beautiful coat, I love that color. I could just hug him and hold him and pet him and brush him and spoil him and...Van's right, I'm drooling.

Thanks Rose...great way to star my day.

Alice

Like this Wonderland garbage.

Get over it Caustic. Some people actually get enjoyment out of animals. Your prolonged nonsense is becoming quite tiresome.
And there I thought you might be one of the sensible ones on this board :roll:

Caustic Burno":34qzb28a said:
Alice":34qzb28a said:
Dusty Britches":34qzb28a said:

Alice
Oh, my gosh! Oh, my gosh! That precious baby! I'm in love with that baby. That cute little nose...and those eyes...and those ears, those darling little ears...and his fur, oh ok, his hair, oh ok, his coat, that beautiful coat, I love that color. I could just hug him and hold him and pet him and brush him and spoil him and...Van's right, I'm drooling.

Thanks Rose...great way to star my day.

Alice

Like this Wonderland garbage.

This has become real old news, Mr. Burno, and quite frankly you and your harrassment have also. So, tell ya' what. You just keep hurling all of your garbage...knock ya'self out with it, 'cause I'm gonna take my husband's advice and from here on out, and simply ignore you. I've requested that you leave me alone...and you don't seem so inclined. Therefore, if you want to follow me around from thread to thread to insult me, be my guest. I'll not respond.

And, before I send this off, my little fat dog and I just want to say, "Mr. Burno, WE don't have a rat's *** what you think."

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts