Henry Lever Action .22

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Can someone tell me how to keep this sight cover on this gun? The circular piece over the end iron sight keeps falling off while shooting or just carrying it of course it hasnt been shot in about 8 months but if any .22's become available I want to be able to shoot and the sight stay on. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I lost mine first month I owned it over 10 year's ago.
It is absolutely the most abused gun on this place it has been run over, dropped in the creek the list goes on.
My model is a 22 mag and has killed more varmit's than any weapon here as it is with me constantly.
Heck of a fine weapon as far as the hood goes get over it or like when your car develop's a rattle turn the radio up.
The front sight is plastic with a metal hood the two material's are not a good match

CB i love the gun mines only been shot 50 times have owned it 3 years... after i watch the rifleman i bring it out and twirl it and shoot it some lol

Caustic Burno":1mlq8nzw said:
I lost mine first month I owned it over 10 year's ago.
It is absolutely the most abused gun on this place it has been run over, dropped in the creek the list goes on.
My model is a 22 mag and has killed more varmit's than any weapon here as it is with me constantly.
Heck of a fine weapon as far as the hood goes get over it or like when your car develop's a rattle turn the radio up.
The front sight is plastic with a metal hood the two material's are not a good match
in that case get it positioned where you want get a small brad nail heat it until cherry red and put a small divot at all 4 corners in the grove there will be enough plastic pushed in the channel to hold it in place.

Maybe an email or call to Henry to see if they have a fix on their dime? Just a thought.

Otherwise, loctite and a toothpick to spread it.

Latest posts