HELP WITH FORUM

Help Support CattleToday:

cowgirl8":wyh4ebwe said:
backhoeboogie":wyh4ebwe said:
fenceman":wyh4ebwe said:
Ok I'm freaking lost again. Would someone please tell me what a bait thread is. I know at one point the conversation almost got into fishing but idk. ;-)

Hadn't had a chance to do that reading yet. But I will.

She had a thread entitled "Show us your weeners" which implied something different with the title. Things like that. You opened it up thinking it was discussion about Armour hot dogs and it was really about weaned calves.
Come on, that was funny...I actually didnt even realize how it sounded until someone pointed it out. It was spelled Weaners, its what i've always called a pen of weanlings. And it wasnt hot dogs yall thought i was asking to show... :lol2:

Yes it had humor. Definately a bait thread tho. That is why I cited it as an example.

cowgirl8":2vnkqcgb said:
backhoeboogie":2vnkqcgb said:
fenceman":2vnkqcgb said:
Ok I'm freaking lost again. Would someone please tell me what a bait thread is. I know at one point the conversation almost got into fishing but idk. ;-)

Hadn't had a chance to do that reading yet. But I will.

She had a thread entitled "Show us your weeners" which implied something different with the title. Things like that. You opened it up thinking it was discussion about Armour hot dogs and it was really about weaned calves.
Come on, that was funny...I actually didnt even realize how it sounded until someone pointed it out. It was spelled Weaners, its what i've always called a pen of weanlings. And it wasnt hot dogs yall thought i was asking to show... :lol2:
It made me look! Maybe even twice! :mrgreen:

Alan":2eukdopm said:
Red Bull Breeder":2eukdopm said:
Walking Alan? Why not just ride a bicycle!!

:lol: I know you know how much I love bicycles! I can't wait until Friday, only positive is Dave has to live through it a few hours before I do.

Fenceman, don't it just bug when someone is the victim of a misspelled or auto spelled word! :tiphat: Allen

It's a positive that I get them before you do? That is it I am taking you off my Christmas card list. The only thing positive about STP is it gives me an excuse to leave town for the weekend.

Dave":z9sardew said:
Alan":z9sardew said:
Red Bull Breeder":z9sardew said:
Walking Alan? Why not just ride a bicycle!!

:lol: I know you know how much I love bicycles! I can't wait until Friday, only positive is Dave has to live through it a few hours before I do.

Fenceman, don't it just bug when someone is the victim of a misspelled or auto spelled word! :tiphat: Allen

It's a positive that I get them before you do? That is it I am taking you off my Christmas card list. The only thing positive about STP is it gives me an excuse to leave town for the weekend.

:hide: :hide: it was a joke Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: and I know you know it. :lol: I was thinking of running down and snapping a couple of pics to post here, but I don't think it would do it justice. It's not quite the same as being stuck a mile back in a line of cars because some idiot on a bike wants to ride 4 or 5 a breast making them in the middle of the hwy....... Because it's their road for that weekend..... Which will last about 5 days! :mad: Yes a full tank of fuel and to the back roads or stay home and listen to the police scanner for complaints and wrecks for me...... It is the weekend from he!!

Alan":19p9oirg said:
Dave":19p9oirg said:
[]

:hide: :hide: it was a joke Dave :lol: :lol: :lol: and I know you know it. :lol: I was thinking of running down and snapping a couple of pics to post here, but I don't think it would do it justice. It's not quite the same as being stuck a mile back in a line of cars because some idiot on a bike wants to ride 4 or 5 a breast making them in the middle of the hwy....... Because it's their road for that weekend..... Which will last about 5 days! :mad: Yes a full tank of fuel and to the back roads or stay home and listen to the police scanner for complaints and wrecks for me...... It is the weekend from he!!

I knew that you knew I was joking. I could run over there to the middle daughter's place and get a few pictures of the STP but it would take me most of the day to get out of there.

My church, which I really like, actually invites STP riders to spend the night at the church. In the interest of being a good Christian I don't go to church this coming weekend. I know if I did go I would end up telling some bike rider just what I think of them.

I have been running up to Goldendale every other weekend or so. The bikes on hwy 14 lack the sheer numbers but they make up for it in location and stupidity. Nothing like coming around a corner on a 60 mhp highway with the Columbia on one side, a solid rock wall on the other side, no shoulder, 6 or 7 bikes in the road and a semi coming from the other way. I even found a couple in one of the tunnels before White Salmon. There is a sign before each of the tunnels (there is 5 tunnels) that says bikes in the tunnel if light flashing. These idiots never pushed the button to start the light to flashing. I wore off a lot of rubber on my tires keeping from running them over. I sure do love our bike riders.... :mad:

"]Ok I'm freaking lost again. Would someone please tell me what a bait thread is. I know at one point the conversation almost got into fishing but idk. ;-)

Hadn't had a chance to do that reading yet. But I will.[/quote]

She had a thread entitled "Show us your weeners" which implied something different with the title. Things like that. You opened it up thinking it was discussion about Armour hot dogs and it was really about weaned calves.[/quote]
Come on, that was funny...I actually didnt even realize how it sounded until someone pointed it out. It was spelled Weaners, its what i've always called a pen of weanlings. And it wasnt hot dogs yall thought i was asking to show... :lol2:[/quote]
It made me look! Maybe even twice! :mrgreen:[/quote]
You look the second time just to see if anything new had poped up?

Holy bull butter. I read all of that and still not sure what to think. :lol:

I'll leave you all with this.....arguing on the Internet is like the special Olympics.....no matter who wins, everyone is still retarded.

:hide:

4x4dually":2qsj3s9c said:
Holy bull butter. I read all of that and still not sure what to think. :lol:

I'll leave you all with this.....arguing on the Internet is like the special Olympics.....no matter who wins, everyone is still retarded.

:hide:

It may be for nothing, but look at all the practice I get.

It is fun sometimes. I have no issues with arguing on the forums.....with 23K+ posts on one God knows we had our battles, but all in fun. Go post some comments on youtube videos. If you want to argue with completely ignorant people, that is the place to look. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. LOL

4x4dually":luzydidg said:
It is fun sometimes. I have no issues with arguing on the forums.....with 23K+ posts on one God knows we had our battles, but all in fun. Go post some comments on youtube videos. If you want to argue with completely ignorant people, that is the place to look. Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that. LOL

:lol: That's funny

This is a special kind of BS on this board. You have to love it. Just mix you a drink and get you some... :kid:

4x4dually":u2k0f3xy said:
Gets boring without a little difference of opinion occasionally. And if there is no difference of opinion you just pretend to think the other way and watch the sparks fly. I enjoy being the devil's advocate sometimes. :mrgreen:

TexasBred":3dy4143o said:
4x4dually":3dy4143o said:
Gets boring without a little difference of opinion occasionally. And if there is no difference of opinion you just pretend to think the other way and watch the sparks fly. I enjoy being the devil's advocate sometimes. :mrgreen:

Dam , I never woulda guessed. :lol2: :mrgreen: ;-)

4x4dually":rg0dg59g said:
amateur.... ;-)
From one of the car forums I'm on (I'm "the old man" there) ......

greybeard":a4n1rcrb said:
4x4dually":a4n1rcrb said:
amateur.... ;-)
From one of the car forums I'm on (I'm "the old man" there) ......
You talk to much.

Latest posts