HELP WITH FORUM

Help Support CattleToday:

M-5":lac4v7tk said:
fenceman":lac4v7tk said:
M-5":lac4v7tk said:
Im just a nobody here, I know little about a lot and a lot about a little. It seems as tho people forget this is a cattle forum and a majority of people here use this as information to be successful in the business and they are pretty adept on analyzing the attributes of cattle that are posted. If you don't want you cattle praised or criticized DO NOT POST THE PIC!!! Go to face book create yourself a page and invite all your friends to come there and stroke your ego. If your animal is critiqued you have 2 choices accept the criticism and strive to better your operation or ignore it and be happy with what you have and move on. Resistance and arguing your point is missed when the attitude is dripping from your comments. Im as guilty as anyone for being a sarcastic pompous AZZ but at the end of the day we should all learn something. This site is a TOOL. I don't care If you've are 110 and been raising cattle for 90 of those years you can learn something if you shut your dad gum mouth and listen.

One of my favorite quotes is "if your not growing your dying"

I

Yeah this is a cattle forum and I'm just a nobody to.
Seems like a lot of experts would a whole lot rather argue about flags or queers than cattle.
And for what it's worth when someone post a photo of a .abnormal color or a unique situation, and It turns into a cow show. I start to think maybe someone has a ax to grind or something. I didn't read the other three pages. Just the op . It's such a load of bs it stunk up my phone......fenceman

Should Prolly run by the cell phone store and get an air freshener for it.
Well by that, and Allen's post I reckon I hit the nail on the head.

Prolly? ;-)

Red Bull Breeder":4aol6rm3 said:
Walking Alan? Why not just ride a bicycle!!

:lol: I know you know how much I love bicycles! I can't wait until Friday, only positive is Dave has to live through it a few hours before I do.

Fenceman, don't it just bug when someone is the victim of a misspelled or auto spelled word! :tiphat: Allen

Alan":121b6q93 said:
Red Bull Breeder":121b6q93 said:

:lol: I know you know how much I love bicycles! I can't wait until Friday, only positive is Dave has to live through it a few hours before I do.

Fenceman, don't it just bug when someone is the victim of a misspelled or auto spelled word! :tiphat: Allen
Shoot , don't bother me a bit. I misspell my name sometimes. I was just using it to be a smartazz. Surely you guys can appreciate that.
Now it's been called to my attention that maybe cg8 has done something horrible and traumatic to some of you. If that's the case . Well I guess I'd have to eat my hat.
I just didn't see it in this case.
Fancemon

fenceman":3kpqsue7 said:
Alan":3kpqsue7 said:
Red Bull Breeder":3kpqsue7 said:

Shoot , don't bother me a bit. I misspell my name sometimes. I was just using it to be a smartazz. Surely you guys can appreciate that.
Now it's been called to my attention that maybe cg8 has done something horrible and traumatic to some of you. If that's the case . Well I guess I'd have to eat my hat.
I just didn't see it in this case.
Fancemon

Not a problem with me, I enjoy your post and videos. :tiphat:

Oh and chicken shyt smells like chocolate....... I've been told..... But cattle love to eat chicken cr@p, I hear.

M-5":6vzm8me0 said:
I'm sorry fenncemaan I shouldn't use big words. Prolly - probably same thang its a dialect you Prolly don't understand
No problem, hotrod ;-)
Your prolly right. You shouldn't use big words. ;-)

Deepsouth":2zqgzf6t said:
fenceman":2zqgzf6t said:
M-5":2zqgzf6t said:
I'm sorry fenncemaan I shouldn't use big words. Prolly - probably same thang its a dialect you Prolly don't understand
No problem, hotrod ;-)
Your prolly right. You shouldn't use big words. ;-)

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Aren't you supposed to be off drinking an egg?

branguscowgirl":3j3clw30 said:
I am staying out of this.......And don't even try to drag me in! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:mrgreen:

Not a word from me about the PM's you've been sending me and several others about what you really think..... I promise! :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide: :hide: :hide:

Alan":1fu9ggi7 said:
branguscowgirl":1fu9ggi7 said:
I am staying out of this.......And don't even try to drag me in! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not a word from me about the PM's you've been sending me and several others about what you really think..... I promise! :lol: :lol: :lol: :hide: :hide: :hide:
Thanks Alan. Please don't tell M5! :pop:

M-5":39375s7o said:
cowgirl8":39375s7o said:
Well, it was minutes after the other was locked. SO, i'm not the only one who knows why it was started.
I'm trying to get you to understand the answer to your question. I'm giving you information, dont argue, ;-) ...You want to know why some people come here and get mad when their cattle are judged. Why is it the people who 'didnt' ask and they get judged the problem. I have never asked for anyone to critique any of my cattle. I post pictures with other reasons. I got plenty of negative remarks about the first picture i posted that were wrong. I got information as to why her navel will be a problem on down the line which was the most idiotic information i've ever heard. People read this forum and when information like that is given, it needs to be corrected. The internet has become the virtual highway of misinformation. Letting a few here give out information just to push a few buttons or for entertainment is WRONG. Not sure why you see some of these others as the problem, when its others doing garbage like they do in the name of entertainment..
Remember what your mother told you. If you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it at all............that pertains to internet forums too. Maybe some of you need to change your posting habits to only critiquing when asked......would save a lot of aggravation on everyones part.

If you want to spout the virtues our mothers taught us we can start another thread on that and I can assure you it wont be pretty or nice. because you obviously didn't listen either. THIS IS NOT SOCIAL MEDIA where every body agrees. The behavior you loath so much has been going on here long before you or I joined It is why a vast majority of people come here and stay. People that want it to fit between their 4 walls usually are the one that scream the loudest. Again I remind you just as I have done in the past that you have to make everything about you and create drama. Im in the middle of this because you drug me in it. I ignore your post and do not comment on them for a reason. I would appreciate you keeping your drama off mine.

I was scratching my head as to why i even came to this tread, i dont comment on yours or the other 2 knuckle heads post. Then i remembered....lol I'm guessing no one was paying attention to you so you just couldnt help yourself...

I didnt take your bait so you dangled it on someone elses thread. I fell for it, but, funny how its all about me.. You guys dont even see it, or think you are so smart no one else will. I was multitasking yesterday and didnt catch it.

Cowgirl8, you got mad when nobody commented on your old sim herd thread (obviously its a bait thread) and you dropped few PMs. The reason why I don't comment on your old sim herd thread is because I don't care and you tried to dragged me in it when I don't want to and have nothing to do with it. I did remembered that you did admitted that you made the old sim herd thread as bait thread on purpose.

Ok I'm freaking lost again. Would someone please tell me what a bait thread is. I know at one point the conversation almost got into fishing but idk. ;-)

Hadn't had a chance to do that reading yet. But I will.

branguscowgirl":2r02owjg said:

You're in. I didn't even have to lasso you. I just read it all and I really can't tell you why.

There's a whole lot of folks I respect in this forums, in the subject threads too, who claim to be nobody. They are not "nobody" to me - personally. I respect them and like reading their posts.

There's some folks who I can't seem to gain any respect for claiming they are somebody. At times, They even claim they are better than somebody. Historically they have discussed or insinuated social class, in a frigging cattle forum. ????????????

They are attempting to explain something they don't understand, while telling someone else they don't understand. What is there to understand?

Three threads, tons of opinion, about something that doesn't really amount to a hill of beans. Put that heifer in the auction and move on.

Next drama subject?

fenceman":33wztzpr said:
Ok I'm freaking lost again. Would someone please tell me what a bait thread is. I know at one point the conversation almost got into fishing but idk. ;-)

She had a thread entitled "Show us your weeners" which implied something different with the title. Things like that. You opened it up thinking it was discussion about Armour hot dogs and it was really about weaned calves.

backhoeboogie":1tlt9ecx said:
fenceman":1tlt9ecx said:

She had a thread entitled "Show us your weeners" which implied something different with the title. Things like that. You opened it up thinking it was discussion about Armour hot dogs and it was really about weaned calves.
Come on, that was funny...I actually didnt even realize how it sounded until someone pointed it out. It was spelled Weaners, its what i've always called a pen of weanlings. And it wasnt hot dogs yall thought i was asking to show... :lol2:

Latest posts