Sitting in the DA's witness room with a long day and week ahead of me.

Help Support CattleToday:

Yeah but he sold him hay with foxtail in it.
No. It's going to appeal so I guess I better not talk about it but I feel the appeal has merit and a high chance of success.
I can't blame the jury. They could only work with the evidence they heard but they didn't hear the whole truth. After talking to most of the many supporters of the defendant, I now understand why the prosecutor kept me out of the courtroom for all but closing arguments and sentencing. He didn't want me to hear the lies he and the victim told to the jury. He also specifically excluded me from the list of people who went up to speak to the jury just before the sentencing phase.
I'm sick over the whole thing.

I can't blame the jury. They could only work with the evidence they heard but they didn't hear the whole truth.
Witness swears to tell "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". In real life, they can only answer questions presented. And not allowed to present "the whole truth".
I always thought if I were a witness and asked to swear to tell the whole truth, I would respond "if I am allowed".

Latest posts