Hellofva Fight in Waco

Help Support CattleToday:

ga.prime":2h9mvvdm said:
Buncha stupid shyt being said on here.
ga.prime":2h9mvvdm said:
fenceman":2h9mvvdm said:
The police knew the meeting was going to happen. They are the ones that dropped the ball. If they hadn't met at twin peaks it would have been somewhere else. The police had the information, and failed to prevent it.
Since when can police prevent meetings?
I think you misunderstood my point sir. Please see sbove post.

TennesseeTuxedo":3op7w3mt said:
I just read about this "green lighting" business on the link provided.

I trust you are saying you hope law enforcement has the green light to defend themselves and you are in no way condoning these thugs and their behavior.
If you are asking me..in this particular and unique circumstance, I think the police should use every tool at their disposal to rid the community of this scum.

greybeard":e7p7okj9 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":e7p7okj9 said:
I just read about this "green lighting" business on the link provided.

I trust you are saying you hope law enforcement has the green light to defend themselves and you are in no way condoning these thugs and their behavior.
If you are asking me..in this particular and unique circumstance, I think the police should use every tool at their disposal to rid the community of this scum.

I agree. I find it ironic that there are no mother's or grandmother's on the news crying and saying how their little cupcake was such a good little boy.

TheFutureFarmer":1d1fefsv said:
If this was a gun free zone, this would have never happened :bang:

Since when do outlaws follow gun laws.. they dont. Flawed logic, always has been, always will be. History has taught us this from the inception of firearms.

Why that we all know it's the restaurant's fault for being the place. And the guns fault for the killings. I believe that Future farmer was joking, or at least I hope so.

Those bikers look to be well fed. Got em off their hogs and it ought to be a short skirmish.

highgrit":1mrf672a said:
Why that we all know it's the restaurant's fault for being the place. And the guns fault for the killings. I believe that Future farmer was joking, or at least I hope so.

Me too..hard to tell sometimes on Internet boards

jltrent":1a8r7iup said:
Those bikers look to be well fed. Got em off their hogs and it ought to be a short skirmish.

It won't be short. Someone struck a match. The match hasn't hit the brush pile yet. There will be a code of sileIce.

Statement made by twin peaks this morning on austin fox news. They claim they were never ask by police to cancel reservation. The immediate reaction by police to blame the restaurant is what is called the guilty dog barks first. I dont support bikers , I've never even rode a motorcycle. I'm Not anti police. But this reeks of a undercover investigation that got away from the police. Ever heard of (fast and furious)....and you know what im ok with that. The ONE THING that burns my a$$ IS their immediate reaction to blame the restaurant.

Im not scared to be wrong. If it turns out i am I'll apologize with my hat in my hand. .....fenceman

fenceman":1u9hl1zx said:
Statement made by twin peaks this morning on austin fox news. They claim they were never ask by police to cancel reservation. The immediate reaction by police to blame the restaurant is what is called the guilty dog barks first. I dont support bikers , I've never even rode a motorcycle. I'm Not anti police. But this reeks of a undercover investigation that got away from the police. Ever heard of (fast and furious)....and you know what im ok with that. The ONE THING that burns my a$$ IS their immediate reaction to blame the restaurant.

Im not scared to be wrong. If it turns out i am I'll apologize with my hat in my hand. .....fenceman

fenceman they did not blame the restaurant. They simply said the restaurant owner was not telling the truth when he said he had cooperated completely with the police. Let's wait for all the facts before we start trashing the police. Personally I thought they did a very admirable job. And if the system works they will have thinned the numbers a bit.

I respect your opinion tb. I'm not trashing any one. But a Waco police spokesman stood on the local news and basically blamed the restaurant. They have had their liquor licence revoked and their franchise likely pulled. Is this normal procedure for a fight happening at a restaurant. I'm not blaming anyone but the thugs. But I'm damn sure not blaming the restaurant, and that's exactly what the police initially did. And yes the police did a fine job of getting control of the incident. But to immediately start pointing fingers at however you can blame , is childish, unprofessional, unethical and common practice for the police, and most all government agencies. Those facts are already out.

Some of it has been brewing for years. Some of it recent.

Family members are worried.

You can postulate how and why. You can read for days and you'll never know the whole story. The cops won't either.

X number of people died. X number of people were arrested. That's the only real facts.

Breaking the code of silence could be a death sentence for loved ones.

fenceman":28ivigw2 said:
Im not in that business. But i know the law has sitting nearby monitoring the meeting. Maybe the could of sit in the parking lot and made their presence felt ? BUT YOUR QUESTION IS DODGING MY POINT. how is it the restaurant owners fault. Let me make it more simple. Twin peaks is in the business of making sorry food, and having it served by women with large udders. The police are in the business of preventing crime and maintaining public safety. NOW WHO DIDNT DO THEIR JOB.

Not dodging at all. Business owner has every right to operate, and if there's liability in that it will be sorted out later in court. Basically, I was wanting to know which right(s) you wanted the police to violate in order to have kept this from happening?

slick4591":2dgwpst0 said:
fenceman":2dgwpst0 said:
Im not in that business. But i know the law has sitting nearby monitoring the meeting. Maybe the could of sit in the parking lot and made their presence felt ? BUT YOUR QUESTION IS DODGING MY POINT. how is it the restaurant owners fault. Let me make it more simple. Twin peaks is in the business of making sorry food, and having it served by women with large udders. The police are in the business of preventing crime and maintaining public safety. NOW WHO DIDNT DO THEIR JOB.

Not dodging at all. Business owner has every right to operate, and if there's liability in that it will be sorted out later in court. Basically, I was wanting to know which right(s) you wanted the police to violate in order to have kept this from happening?
Well said slick. I don't want the police to violate any one's rights. My issue is not with how the police policed (is that a word , you know what I mean) it is they blaming of twin peaks I have a problem with. We all have failures in life, and in our careers, sometimes shyt just happens and it ,s not really anybody's fault. Twin peaks was made immediately into a scapegoat. I simply don't agree with that.
Respectively , fenceman

Twin Peaks is being blamed because local police told them something like this was going to happen with these bikers, and they just shrugged it off. Twin Peaks could of refused service. Where I am scratching my head is why the city didn't send in the health inspector, Hey surprise visit. I know people who work in food service, and they have told me if a health inspector really wants to they could close almost any restaurant almost any day. I am not sure if all these Patels are related, but most of your hourly rate hotels that cater to certain clients are run by Patels plus a few other rat holes and they have lost multiple franchises before. I am not trying to trash these people just what I have seen from them I would fully expect them to ignore police and chase the dollars.

wacocowboy":2th1p649 said:
Twin Peaks is being blamed because local police told them something like this was going to happen with these bikers, and they just shrugged it off. Twin Peaks could of refused service. Where I am scratching my head is why the city didn't send in the health inspector, Hey surprise visit. I know people who work in food service, and they have told me if a health inspector really wants to they could close almost any restaurant almost any day. I am not sure if all these Patels are related, but most of your hourly rate hotels that cater to certain clients are run by Patels plus a few other rat holes and they have lost multiple franchises before. I am not trying to trash these people just what I have seen from them I would fully expect them to ignore police and chase the dollars.

So the police knew this was going to happen. But the small business owners and the health inspector we're supposed to do something about it. :bang:

fenceman":11pax9rd said:
wacocowboy":11pax9rd said:

So the police knew this was going to happen. But the small business owners and the health inspector we're supposed to do something about it. :bang:

What do you want to police to do these people were on private property the owner of the establishment wanted them there and they didn't commit any crimes until the fight. Cops can't walk up and arrest you because they think you might do something. The cops where there in the area full uniform, swat team, DPS and marked cars showing the bikers they were there. The bikers didn't care that the cops were there they started a fight then turned on the cops. Please explain to me what you wanted the cops to do.

wacocowboy":25jz0fi6 said:
fenceman":25jz0fi6 said:
wacocowboy":25jz0fi6 said:

What do you want to police to do these people were on private property the owner of the establishment wanted them there and they didn't commit any crimes until the fight. Cops can't walk up and arrest you because they think you might do something. The cops where there in the area full uniform, swat team, DPS and marked cars showing the bikers they were there. The bikers didn't care that the cops were there they started a fight then turned on the cops. Please explain to me what you wanted the cops to do.
Ok Waco you win they should have sent in the health inspector to save the day. :tiphat:

Latest posts