Hellofva Fight in Waco

Help Support CattleToday:

He can probably explain their protocols much better than I can.

What I get out of it is that if they want to safely ride within the turf zone(s), they should comply with the protocols and ethics. But there's way more to it than I understand. My point is that what you are hearing from the Police and Media is not all there was to it. Peaceful citizens were there.

We are only getting one side of this.
Not that there are a not some bad biker dudes, there are a lot of good ones.
I believe nothing anymore from the media and real skeptical of law enforcement spin.

TennesseeTuxedo":3iz3ly9h said:
fenceman":3iz3ly9h said:
Ok so if you manage a Wal-Mart and some banditos walk in your supposed to tell them to leave. If your the postmaster and a Cossacks walks in to mail a letter you say no?
I stand by my statement.Twin peaks is in the business of selling sorry food, served by big breasted women, the police are in the business of preventing crime and maintaining public safety. WHO DID THEIR JOB.

I've never eaten at the Waco Twin Peaks but I've eaten at the one we have here twice and I thought the food was pretty good but the scenery was a little bit of a let down.

Just sayin....
Well sir. I say you have bad taste in food, and good taste in women. ;-)

fenceman":g1tntmii said:
TennesseeTuxedo":g1tntmii said:
fenceman":g1tntmii said:
Ok so if you manage a Wal-Mart and some banditos walk in your supposed to tell them to leave. If your the postmaster and a Cossacks walks in to mail a letter you say no?
I stand by my statement.Twin peaks is in the business of selling sorry food, served by big breasted women, the police are in the business of preventing crime and maintaining public safety. WHO DID THEIR JOB.

I've never eaten at the Waco Twin Peaks but I've eaten at the one we have here twice and I thought the food was pretty good but the scenery was a little bit of a let down.

Just sayin....

So you've eaten at the Twin Peaks in Franklin/Brentwood, TN?

Boogie, I called my friend and he confirmed much of what you're saying. He contends it was a routine meeting until the Kossacs showed up and started trouble. I asked him if The Outlaws were involved but he said they don't have a Texas chapter. He was in a "meeting" himself and said he'd call me in a day or so.

Interesting situation.

Well sir. I say you have bad taste in food, and good taste in women. ;-)[/quote]

So you've eaten at the Twin Peaks in Franklin/Brentwood, TN?[/quote]
No sir I haven't, I was kidding with you. Hence the ;-)

fenceman":o0gnoym2 said:

So you've eaten at the Twin Peaks in Franklin/Brentwood, TN?[/quote]
No sir I haven't, I was kidding with you. Hence the ;-)[/quote]

Gotcha.

Well it's not that bad. Wouldn't want to eat there every day.

I was under the impression, that the bikers were there, having a peaceful meeting to discuss ways to stop global warming, save the whales, prevent harm to the kittens, stop the illegal sex trade, curb illegal immigration,prevent fraud and corruption in govt and to take up donations to the benevolent policeman's fund. The only reason any of them were armed was in case a chupacabra or zombie showed up.
Yep, I'm pretty sure that' how it was.

greybeard":j3ep5foj said:
I was under the impression, that the bikers were there, having a peaceful meeting to discuss ways to stop global warming, save the whales, prevent harm to the kittens, stop the illegal sex trade, curb illegal immigration,prevent fraud and corruption in govt and to take up donations to the benevolent policeman's fund. The only reason any of them were armed was in case a chupacabra or zombie showed up.

Yep sounds about right.

wacocowboy":1pcgxec8 said:
greybeard":1pcgxec8 said:

Yep sounds about right.

That's not the way I have come to understand it but I suppose everyone is entitled to their own misinterpretations.

Well on the non administrative side give the police on the ground a hand. If this would have been almost anywhere but Texas how many civilians would have been hit while they were missing there targets?
If one thing has been proven in the last year or so it's that Texas police can hit their target whereas others in the country seem to be pretty bad shots.

For whatever it's worth, they said on the news this morning that one of the men killed was a Bandido and the rest were Cossacks.

TennesseeTuxedo":173kws0n said:
greybeard":173kws0n said:

That's not the way I have come to understand it but I suppose everyone is entitled to their own misinterpretations.
Yep, lots of speculation in the news, and the clubs have a difficult job staying ahead of it.
The rumor that they were meeting to find ways to help the elderly more safely cross the streets of cities in Texas, reverse the effects of honeybee colony collapse, take over the lucrative cash cow known as the Girl Scout Cookie business, and plant flowers and trees along the roadways of Texas were patently denied in a press release this morning. "There are lines, as self respecting motorcycle clubs, that we just won't cross"

Seriously tho, they gonna keep on, pizz off the wrong folks, and find themselves in a real war when the Illustrious Imperial Potentate of The Grand and Ancient Arabic Mystic Royal Order Of the Nobles of the Ali Baba Temple of the Shrine puts a green light out on the whole dang bunch.
Don't mess with those guys in the fez hats. He may look like someone's paw paw, but he can bring the Wrath of Gawd Almighty down on ya at the blink of an eye and mobilize 500,000 followers, and probably bring 2 million of their Freemason backups.
Get the kids off the streets--the benice's goin down.

Stauss_Dale.jpg

jedstivers":2bnixqyd said:
Well on the non administrative side give the police on the ground a hand. If this would have been almost anywhere but Texas how many civilians would have been hit while they were missing there targets?
If one thing has been proven in the last year or so it's that Texas police can hit their target whereas others in the country seem to be pretty bad shots.

Jed I think the officers on the ground did a great job of corralling the gunfight on the Brazos.
I believe there were trouble makers there looking to start something.
The problem I have is with the double standard of mass arrest versus virtually none.
In Texas 170 get hauled to jail you don't see marching in the street burning the town down.

Caustic Burno":2qm5jbzr said:
jedstivers":2qm5jbzr said:

Jed I think the officers on the ground did a great job of corralling the gunfight on the Brazos.
I believe there were trouble makers there looking to start something.
The problem I have is with the double standard of mass arrest versus virtually none.
In Texas 170 get hauled to jail you don't see marching in the street burning the town down.

I think I saw one small girl telling a policeman "there's one more hiding over there under the Tahoe". :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

ga.prime":3f4xtu3d said:
Buncha stupid shyt being said on here.
Yup, so I'll add to it with my theory. The cops totally misunderstood what was happening.

Cossacks walked in wearing the Texas patch on their vests. Bandidos said "Hey Texas is our territory. You're not suppose to wear a Texas patch. Cossack "You are right sir. Sorry about that." Cossack pulling at his Texas patch, "But my Mom sewed it on really tight and can't get it off without damaging the vest." Bandido "Here let me help you with that." He starts pulling on the patch.

"Wow, you're right it's really on there tight." Bumps a waitress by accident and says "Let's go outside, to get out of the way of these hard working people, besides it will be easier to see what to do in the sunlight." Cossack, "Good Idea." So they all went outside and the Bandidos started pulling on the patches trying to help. Cossacks said "Here use my knife and cut the stitches."Bandidos "Never mind" pulling out knives, "We have our own."

The cops seeing all the knives and all of the pulling on the vests thought it was a fight and over reacted.

Son of Butch":2yzlvu4r said:
ga.prime":2yzlvu4r said:
Buncha stupid shyt being said on here.
Yup, so I'll add to it with my theory. The cops totally misunderstood what was happening.

Cossacks walked in wearing the Texas patch on their vests. Bandidos said "Hey Texas is our territory. You're not suppose to wear a Texas patch. Cossack "You are right sir. Sorry about that." Cossack pulling at his Texas patch, "But my Mom sewed it on really tight and can't get it off without damaging the vest." Bandido "Here let me help you with that." He starts pulling on the patch.

"Wow, you're right it's really on there tight." Bumps a waitress by accident and says "Let's go outside, to get out of the way of these hard working people, besides it will be easier to see what to do in the sunlight." Cossack, "Good Idea." So they all went outside and the Bandidos started pulling on the patches trying to help. Cossacks said "Here use my knife and cut the stitches."Bandidos "Never mind" pulling out knives, "We have our own."

The cops seeing all the knives and all of the pulling on the vests thought it was a fight and over reacted.

Great theory Butch.

Caustic Burno":1ilmc4gq said:

OMG! How un-impregnating believable. On this forum even criminal biker gangs get more respect than targeted African Americans. There are far more unarmed African Americans maliciously shot by police every year than known criminal biker gang members. A proud American testament.

gimpyrancher":21ers6qb said:
Caustic Burno":21ers6qb said:

OMG! How un-impregnating believable. On this forum even criminal biker gangs get more respect than targeted African Americans.

You mean those people who were running around throwing bricks at business, setting them on fire and stealing all kinds of stuff. They are criminals just like the bikers who were shooting.

Latest posts