Hellofva Fight in Waco

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie":1hk38g47 said:
http://abc13.com/news/waco-shooting-puts-la-marque-biker-rallys-safety-in-spotlight/731120/
Hope it goes peacefully and it probably will but unfortunately, that bar owner has absolutely no say about what those in attendance really have on their mind and plan to do if the least little thing goes wrong.

Gimpy your a idiot. They don't to target blacks. Blacks paint the bullseye on there selves by breaking the law. All they are interested in is slinging dope and running whores. If you don't believe me just ask some of them. Spent10 months listening to them tell there how they got framed and how they was gonna be smarter the next time. Your talking with beans in your belly.

Red Bull Breeder":251iyg6m said:
Gimpy your a idiot. They don't to target blacks. Blacks paint the bullseye on there selves by breaking the law. All they are interested in is slinging dope and running whores. If you don't believe me just ask some of them. Spent10 months listening to them tell there how they got framed and how they was gonna be smarter the next time. Your talking with beans in your belly.

I think your statement could be classified as idiotic as well. You are generalizing a group of people" Black people " that all they want to do is sling dope and run whores. I also think before calling someone an idiot you may want to re-read what you typed. I can sure name a ton of blacks that are pretty successful and never slang dope or ran a whore. That's no different than me saying white people are racist. The post btw is not about race it was a good post before race got involved :2cents:

I wonder how many hoes and how many kilos George Washington Carver slung in his day.

The cops can stop white armed gangs. But black looters and thieves get to run the streets, setting fires and stealing whatever they want. What's wrong with this picture? Even white gangs get discriminated against, they get killed instead of rewarded.

gimpyrancher":2mel1tsz said:
Caustic Burno":2mel1tsz said:
The problem I have is with the double standard of mass arrest versus virtually none.
In Texas 170 get hauled to jail you don't see marching in the street burning the town down.

OMG! How un-impregnating believable. On this forum even criminal biker gangs get more respect than targeted African Americans. There are far more unarmed African Americans maliciously shot by police every year than known criminal biker gang members. A proud American testament.

Thanks for the chuckle Gimpy. You really are a piece of work.

Are these peaceful guys always so well armed??

About 1,000 weapons including firearms and knives have been recovered from the scene of a deadly Sunday battle between rival motorcycle gangs in the Texas city of Waco that left nine people dead, a police spokesman told CNN on Wednesday.
Gang members hid weapons in bags of potato chips and in bathrooms at the Twin Peaks restaurant, where they attacked each other with guns, knives, brass knuckles, clubs and chains, Waco Police Sergeant Patrick Swanton said.
"These were vicious gang members that were in our city Sunday," he told the cable news network, adding an AK-47 rifle was among the weapons recovered.

The deadly incident was likely sparked by a simmering turf battle between two major motorcycle gangs, the Bandidos and the Cossacks, according to experts on the gangs.
The Cossacks have canceled a rally planned for this weekend in a rural area west of Fort Worth after the local sheriff asked them to call it off given what happened in Waco, the sheriff said.
"Tensions are still running high between those two bike gangs," Palo Pinto Sheriff Ira Mercer said, adding it was the prudent thing to do.
The Central Texas Marketplace Shopping Center, with about 50 stores and restaurants located along a major highway, reopened on Wednesday after being shut following the brawl, police said.
Authorities are still investigating the main crime scene, the restaurant where the fight took place and spilled over into two parking lots. The battle ended in a gunfight with police positioned outside in anticipation of violence.
Police have taken into custody 170 people, who are being held on bail of $1 million each on charges of involvement in organized crime relating to capital murder.
The nine killed ranged in age from 27 to 65 and a preliminary autopsy report indicated they all died from gunshot wounds, according to records made available by the McLennan County Justice of the Peace.

fenceman":1chxcz7o said:
I respect your opinion tb. I'm not trashing any one. But a Waco police spokesman stood on the local news and basically blamed the restaurant. They have had their liquor licence revoked and their franchise likely pulled. Is this normal procedure for a fight happening at a restaurant. I'm not blaming anyone but the thugs. But I'm be nice sure not blaming the restaurant, and that's exactly what the police initially did. And yes the police did a fine job of getting control of the incident. But to immediately start pointing fingers at however you can blame , is childish, unprofessional, unethical and common practice for the police, and most all government agencies. Those facts are already out.
:pop:

fenceman":zsobf61m said:
fenceman":zsobf61m said:
I respect your opinion tb. I'm not trashing any one. But a Waco police spokesman stood on the local news and basically blamed the restaurant. They have had their liquor licence revoked and their franchise likely pulled. Is this normal procedure for a fight happening at a restaurant. I'm not blaming anyone but the thugs. But I'm be nice sure not blaming the restaurant, and that's exactly what the police initially did. And yes the police did a fine job of getting control of the incident. But to immediately start pointing fingers at however you can blame , is childish, unprofessional, unethical and common practice for the police, and most all government agencies. Those facts are already out.
WTF??

gimpyrancher":28qixsr0 said:
Caustic Burno":28qixsr0 said:
The problem I have is with the double standard of mass arrest versus virtually none.
In Texas 170 get hauled to jail you don't see marching in the street burning the town down.

OMG! How un-impregnating believable. On this forum even criminal biker gangs get more respect than targeted African Americans. There are far more unarmed African Americans maliciously shot by police every year than known criminal biker gang members. A proud American testament.

I'll give you this...Outlaw Bikers CHOOSE to be Outlaw Bikers knowing that a violent death is an excellent possibility.

Black people do not have a choice on whether or not to be black.

HOWEVER They do have a choice as to whether or not they become criminals, act like criminals, or look like criminals. FeeL free to substitute the word THUG for criminal. Do not feel free to substitute the word thug for BLACK.

AND IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IMPREGNATE YOURSELF.

Believe what you want TB. But a 100 weapons is more like the truth. You can get that many weapons at our Sunday service at church.
There's no doubt some of those guys are no good and just criminals. But quite a few were just there for the party, and to hang out.
There's a lot of good black folks, but the one's that are rioting and looting need killing.

TexasBred":1oogfv33 said:
fenceman":1oogfv33 said:
fenceman":1oogfv33 said:
WTF??

Figured you might be the the one the balls to actually address mt point tb. A debate can be friendly right ? So yeah wtf

3waycross":x3xs2zk1 said:
gimpyrancher":x3xs2zk1 said:
Caustic Burno":x3xs2zk1 said:

I'll give you this...Outlaw Bikers CHOOSE to be Outlaw Bikers knowing that a violent death is an excellent possibility.

Black people do not have a choice on whether or not to be black.

HOWEVER They do have a choice as to whether or not they become criminals, act like criminals, or look like criminals. FeeL free to substitute the word THUG for criminal. Do not feel free to substitute the word thug for BLACK.

AND IF THE OPPORTUNITY PRESENTS ITSELF, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO IMPREGNATE YOURSELF.

Absolutely awesome post 3way!

Reuters News says: "AUSTIN, Texas About 120 guns and 160 knives were recovered from the scene of a deadly Sunday battle between rival motorcycle gangs in the Texas city of Waco that left nine people dead, police said on Wednesday as they sharply dropped their tally of weapons found"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/ ... Q420150521
About 120 guns and 160 knives were recovered from the scene of a deadly Sunday battle between rival motorcycle gangs in the Texas city of Waco that left nine people dead, police said on Wednesday as they sharply dropped their tally of weapons found.

Gang members hid weapons in sacks of flour and bags of chips at the Twin Peaks restaurant, where they attacked each other in a fight that was likely set off by a smoldering turf battle, Waco Police said.

A spokesman earlier in the day said about 1,000 weapons had been recovered, but police in a later statement said that number was overestimated and the actual figure was about 320.

Those weapons included firearms, knives, clubs, brass knuckles and chains with padlocks attached to them, Waco Police said in a Facebook post.

I'm still waiting on Al and Jessie to go to Waco to stop all the injustice and for the good residents of Waco to start looting and burning their own neighborhoods. I mean the police killed 9 people (except the ones killed by other bikers but who's counting) so with that number and not just 1 there should be nothing left all the way to Dallas.

Got a link that shows who actually killed the deceased? I have not heard from a reliable source, whose bullets were the cause of death and/or injury.
Video?
Coroner's report?

greybeard":3nm65ten said:
Reuters News says: "AUSTIN, Texas About 120 guns and 160 knives were recovered from the scene of a deadly Sunday battle between rival motorcycle gangs in the Texas city of Waco that left nine people dead, police said on Wednesday as they sharply dropped their tally of weapons found"
http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/ ... Q420150521
About 120 guns and 160 knives were recovered from the scene of a deadly Sunday battle between rival motorcycle gangs in the Texas city of Waco that left nine people dead, police said on Wednesday as they sharply dropped their tally of weapons found.

Gang members hid weapons in sacks of flour and bags of chips at the Twin Peaks restaurant, where they attacked each other in a fight that was likely set off by a smoldering turf battle, Waco Police said.

A spokesman earlier in the day said about 1,000 weapons had been recovered, but police in a later statement said that number was overestimated and the actual figure was about 320.

Those weapons included firearms, knives, clubs, brass knuckles and chains with padlocks attached to them, Waco Police said in a Facebook post.
At least thay can shoot better than they count. ;-)

highgrit":2i580idb said:
Believe what you want TB. But a 100 weapons is more like the truth. You can get that many weapons at our Sunday service at church.
There's no doubt some of those guys are no good and just criminals. But quite a few were just there for the party, and to hang out.
There's a lot of good black folks, but the one's that are rioting and looting need killing.
I'm sure it was only 100....or 320...or 1000.... . Maybe we can get a pic.

Latest posts