He!! With it, I'm moving to Colorado! Wait....

Help Support CattleToday:

dieselbeef":1kzdva1b said:
im thinkin bout row cropping now.. :clap:
Ol' 3 Way been hinting around about retiring now for months. NOW we have a pretty good idea what his plans include. Seems he had some inside information. Well looks like another "Rocky Mountain High". :lol2:

The voters here in Montana leagalized it. Feds have already raided several shops.
Sure was not much help for them when the local TV station showed these young girls like age 18-21 smoking pot on the steps of the Civic Center to show support for making it legal. Makes you wonder what terrible illness or painful symptoms they had to need that crap.
Had "providers" and I'm using that term very loosely giving people cards for it's use. Had one give out over 200 cards in 24 hours.

Alan":2bkcqtsx said:
Washington also passed legalized marijuana, I'm only 15 minutes from Washington! My plan is to be stoned out of my head for the next four years ....... And buy stock in Doritos! U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A. .... :roll:
I think Doritos stock would be a good investment along with La-Z-Boy because as soon as everyone figures out they can just sit on their butts and receive government hand outs it's sure to take a big jump also. Everyone can sit in their La-Z-Boys smoke dope and eat Doritos from here on out!

I luv herfrds":kekk2xvj said:
The voters here in Montana leagalized it. Feds have already raided several shops.
Sure was not much help for them when the local TV station showed these young girls like age 18-21 smoking pot on the steps of the Civic Center to show support for making it legal. Makes you wonder what terrible illness or painful symptoms they had to need that crap.
Had "providers" and I'm using that term very loosely giving people cards for it's use. Had one give out over 200 cards in 24 hours.

I believe you're talking about medical marijuana, Washington and Colorado pass a ballot making marijuana legal to anyone over the age of 21. Many states, including OR, WA, CO already had medical marijuana available, allyou have to do is find the right Doc and give them money to get a card ........ Oh my back hurts nothing helps except Maui wowi. :roll: So in WA and CO you can buy pot just like you would booze or cigs. I may have misinterpreted your post, foregive me if I did.

Alan

How bout fighting chickens they seem to go well with your class of people

SANDTRAP":353ci1ll said:

Huh? ........ Oh sorry just got back from Washington and i'm really, really high right now and I ........
Hold on, be back ............ Hold on ........... Ah ........ My new recliner just got here........ Sweet!!! ...... It's really hard to type with a mouth full of Doritos ....... Okay what was I saying........ Ah, oh, ummm,........

Keep pushing your agenda, you can't be gone soon enough! I've think I've got one of your past names narrowed down.

SANDTRAP":2pu82g8m said:
Where the he11 did THAT come from, Sandtrap? In case you haven't figured it out yet, Alan and me are not of the most liberal persuasion. That "class of people" -- what are you implying? Back off, if you're trying to start a fight where there isn't an issue. Alan was trying to explain (if you can figure it out) that except for WA and CO -- that just voted it in this week - other states only have medical marijuana allowances, but our states' voters voted in recreational use ("our" being WA and CO). We don't agree that that's right; and we didn't agree with the earlier law on MM. Go fight roosters with someone else.

Well, sandtrap wasn't that far off, I have been involve with fighting chickens ........ :? Well it involved a large family reunion and a small bucket of KFC ...... Does that count?

Back from elk hunting and trying to catch up on all that happened. Interesting note. On the news last night they said even though the pot bill passed, employers can still do drug tests and hire and fire based on the results. Several of the larger employers in the state came out with statements saying they will continue to do just that.
Seattle continues to out vote the rest of the state. Back when Maria Cantwell (D) beat out Slate Gordon (R) for his US Senate seat the only county that she won a majority is was King County (Seattle). But she won by such a overwelling majority there that it cancelled out the rest fo the state. I know that is an issue in other states too. Look at a red/blue map that is by county.

You can laugh at Washington State for legalizing marijuana and gay marriage, but;
Gay marriage legalized on the same day as marijuana makes perfect biblical sense because:

Leviticus 20:13 says: "A man who lays with another man should be stoned."

Don't throw rocks at me I am just passing it along.

Dave":12gqlk9z said:
You can laugh at Washington State for legalizing marijuana and gay marriage, but;
Gay marriage legalized on the same day as marijuana makes perfect biblical sense because:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: One of the best post I've seen! :lol:

Alan":3mh1qbkj said:
Dave":3mh1qbkj said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: One of the best post I've seen! :lol:
The marijuana law drives me nuts. Cannot see how it will work with the Fed laws.

And I may be going out on a limb saying this: I don't have a problem with gay partners. I have friends that are gay partners. A few couples that have been together 20+ years, and they are devoted to each other and lead normal, regular lives. Not the "go parade on the streets in San Francisco" lives -- just regular lives where they blend into their communities, own their own businesses, or have real jobs, and are active in community projects. I also believe that our Creator made a difference between male and female of every mammal creature on this earth.

The law in WA already gave rights to those couples for insurance through their health programs, they can adopt children together, they can do their estate planning and life insurance together, do powers of attorney.

But my old bringing up does not agree with same sex MARRIAGE.

Dave":1e63o5ur said:

WOW! Not throwing stones at all, Dave! That is an amazing prophecy and/or analogy. Thanks for sharing.

Kathie in Thorp":3ny430a2 said:
Dave":3ny430a2 said:

WOW! Not throwing stones at all, Dave! That is an amazing prophecy and/or analogy. Thanks for sharing.

What? I thought it was a joke... :???:

the handiest copy I have is the KJV, it reads: LEV 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

So while it doesn't specify they be stoned, it's pretty close.....

Latest posts