He!! With it, I'm moving to Colorado! Wait....

Help Support CattleToday:

CottageFarm":1vhlgea2 said:
the handiest copy I have is the KJV, it reads: LEV 20:13

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them

So while it doesn't specify they be stoned, it's pretty close.....

At the time I looked it up also, I was happy with Dave's interpretation. :D Although the use of stoned may have been a stretch ........ Nah, right on target. :lol:

BTW, Washington Huskies are playing Colorado Buffalos this Saturday, I have already heard the media call to the game "the smoke a bowl" . :lol2:

Here is a picture of 3Waycross as he smokes over his thoughts on the purchase of a new bull and the possibilities of doing some 4-way crosses using clonal grafts of Demetrius.

pot.jpg

Jogeephus":jfn8f1jk said:
Here is a picture of 3Waycross as he smokes over his thoughts on the purchase of a new bull and the possibilities of doing some 4-way crosses using clonal grafts of Demetrius.

pot.jpg

dat be me mon! smokin de ganja.

3waycross":2rbj545b said:
Jogeephus":2rbj545b said:

pot.jpg

dat be me mon! smokin de ganja.
I've met 3Way. He may be smokin de ganja, ya mon, but not look'n like that!

BUT, do you want to have some more laughs at crazy people we have to deal with in Washington? . . . . . Several weeks ago, near the fishing town of Ilwaco, WA, a tractor/trailer carrying fish guts overturned and caused a highway closure on a small highway for at least several hours while the mess got cleaned up. I've been trying to find a link to this, because it was reported, but they seem to have disappeared: Some PETA-type group actually wanted to do a memorial service of some kind for the remains of the fish. I am not shytting you. And these are the people (mostly) on the west side that outnumber us on the east side.

I wish we could get the feds to make tobacco illegal. The mafia or whatever would deliver cigarettes for about half what they cost nowadays. People who want legal MJ are fools. The govt will tax the stuff out of all reason. Tax us, seems to be the battlecry of the pro-legalization forces. Fools. Today, MJ is taxed when you get caught, at least around here. And the cops don't even look unless your car stinks. Don't want your car to stink? Don't smoke in the car. legal MJ is a tax trap.

john250":pt5a6k57 said:
I wish we could get the feds to make tobacco illegal. The mafia or whatever would deliver cigarettes for about half what they cost nowadays. People who want legal MJ are fools. The govt will tax the stuff out of all reason. Tax us, seems to be the battlecry of the pro-legalization forces. Fools. Today, MJ is taxed when you get caught, at least around here. And the cops don't even look unless your car stinks. Don't want your car to stink? Don't smoke in the car. legal MJ is a tax trap.
:)

It has begun in Indiana.
http://www.wfpl.org/post/indiana-state- ... nd-tax-pot
Several troubling things here, as the good officer still seems to see plenty of work for his troops. This registration he speaks of--will that be like a special license plate or will my old Grateful Dead "dancing bears" stickers be enough ID.
In the previous post I mentioned that pot is taxed when you get caught. From reading the court news in the local newspaper the "tax" seems to be $600-700 an oz. Likely to go up.

Alan":1abthrzl said:
Washington also passed legalized marijuana, I'm only 15 minutes from Washington! My plan is to be stoned out of my head for the next four years ....... And buy stock in Doritos! U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A. .... :roll:

They Legalized Marijuana for MEDICAL USE! Some people in severe pain need it, when you been around a family member in so much pain that narcotics such as Hydro's and Demarol cant help them. Then you would vote for it to be legalized, I hope that one day you never have to know that kind of pain and your state want legalize a drug simply because its frowned upon. Face it people Marijuana is not a killer like Cigaretts and Alchol! How many people do you hear of dieing because of Marijuana use ? I never heard of any, I hear TONS of people dieing from Alchol and Cigaretts though ? But yet no one is on the forums talking about outlawing them ? Marijuana needs to be legalized so the government can stop busting people and start making money off it, TAX it and stamp it and sell it!

Arkansas":1v85d4ci said:
Alan":1v85d4ci said:
Washington also passed legalized marijuana, I'm only 15 minutes from Washington! My plan is to be stoned out of my head for the next four years ....... And buy stock in Doritos! U.S.A, U.S.A, U.S.A. .... :roll:

They Legalized Marijuana for MEDICAL USE! Some people in severe pain need it, when you been around a family member in so much pain that narcotics such as Hydro's and Demarol cant help them. Then you would vote for it to be legalized, I hope that one day you never have to know that kind of pain and your state want legalize a drug simply because its frowned upon. Face it people Marijuana is not a killer like Cigaretts and Alchol! How many people do you hear of dieing because of Marijuana use ? I never heard of any, I hear TONS of people dieing from Alchol and Cigaretts though ? But yet no one is on the forums talking about outlawing them ? Marijuana needs to be legalized so the government can stop busting people and start making money off it, TAX it and stamp it and sell it!

Colorado, Washington and Oregon are among (I believe) 18 states that have had medical marijuana legal for several years and plenty of folks using it. For the record I have no problem with folks WHO NEED MEDICAL MARIJUANA using it. I believe it helps them where no other drug will. Washington and Colorado passed a law to legalized marijuana period. In Washington the first phase goes into effect on Dec. 6th, ANYONE over the age of 21 can possess up to an ounce of marijuana legally. We've (Oregon and Washington and Colorado) has had legal medical marijuana for a while.

Alan":1wj6hami said:
Arkansas":1wj6hami said:
Alan":1wj6hami said:

Colorado, Washington and Oregon are among (I believe) 18 states that have had medical marijuana legal for several years and plenty of folks using it. For the record I have no problem with folks WHO NEED MEDICAL MARIJUANA using it. I believe it helps them where no other drug will. Washington and Colorado passed a law to legalized marijuana period. In Washington the first phase goes into effect on Dec. 6th, ANYONE over the age of 21 can possess up to an ounce of marijuana legally. We've (Oregon and Washington and Colorado) has had legal medical marijuana for a while.
Some years back (7-8 ??), Idaho passed a law to tax MJ; however, it never passed a law to legalize possession or sales, so I don't think they probably ever collected 52 cents in MJ tax. :lol:

I have witnessed some pretty loose medical marajuana prescriptions. I know one couple where she wanted to quit smoking. So she got a prescription for medical marajuana. Now she sits in a stoned stuper staring at the TV all day long. She isn't smoking cigarettes anymore just 3 or 4 joints a day..........

There are without a doubt some people it helps. To them it is the answer to their problems. The others..... just tax the heck out of it and let them sit around stoned all day. Of course if they are doing that they are probably on welfare or some other government hand out program which is another issue.

Latest posts