Guess I'm behind the curve on proper manly footwear--boots

Help Support CattleToday:

If you got those through the stirrup, can you imagine the horses behavior with those stickout out beside him?

How the heck could you mash the gas or brake pedal if you tried to drive?

The whole concept seems like something you'd see on a clown at the circus.

backhoeboogie":nllew1tj said:
If you got those through the stirrup, can you imagine the horses behavior with those stickout out beside him?

You only wear those when your riding in the back of the pickup or on a bus will 200 others . Mostly just walk across the border and blend in with the other texans.

M5farm":1t3b7it6 said:
backhoeboogie":1t3b7it6 said:

You only wear those when your riding in the back of the pickup or on a bus will 200 others . Mostly just walk across the border and blend in with the other texans.

Texans? Naw. I figure you can snow ski on those. Don't know of any slopes in TX.

I saw some once at the fair in Springfield of all places. I figure it's the off season for santaclaus and his elves are on holiday

Dave":26fmdrs1 said:
I was thinking of steer wrestling with them on. You could really go skiing down the areana.

Dam that struck me funny as i just imagined GB doggin a steer with TB hazing with his pair.
Isom was the clown at the event that would be the real deal there.
Cabin fever will do strange things to the mind.

Caustic Burno":2crbzs80 said:
Dave":2crbzs80 said:
I was thinking of steer wrestling with them on. You could really go skiing down the areana.

Dam that struck me funny as i just imagined GB doggin a steer with TB hazing with his pair.
Isom was the clown at the event that would be the real deal there.
Cabin fever will do strange things to the mind.

Not much you can do while wearing those except stand around and look like a statue. If you get tired of standing tho you can just squat and you have a built in rocking chair.

I can see where them boots could come in mighty handy at wally world when your next in line in the check out and a little old lady and the cashier decide to catch up on the latest gossip.

Cal

backhoeboogie":3pswrkvj said:
TexasBred":3pswrkvj said:
backhoeboogie":3pswrkvj said:
Seems appropriate. There is enough leather in them boots to make a recliner out of for the furniture store. Wear 'em to the sale barn and somebody would probably eat your lunch. Might even get you killed and the funeral homes would get some business.

Might go well with some of those big a$$ hats the goat ropers show up wearing.

My grandsons see all these "cowboys" who don't own cows. They want to know why I just wear a cap all the time. Don't really know why I never wear one.
I only wear a cowboy hat in the summer when working in the full sun. Keeps the sun off my ears and neck. Still don't feel like I've earned being able to wear one with out being a wannabe. Although my wife picked me up a black wool dress hat that she likes me to wear

Ouachita":ml0a9lqt said:
What does a wool dress hat look like?
About like this
IMG_8468.jpg

Latest posts