Gotta be a better way to store a truck gun

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":2zhejkij said:
Heck, I had one back in the early 90's too for my single cab Chevy truck. That was back before I had a need to carry a truck rifle

About every old pickup truck on the school parking lot had a rifle or shotgun on the rack for huntin' before and after school.

pdfangus":1yz4mv2i said:
many years ago I had a seat cover that was woven sort of like a navajho blanket and now I don't remember if it was in teh front or the back but there was a sleve that was part of the seat cover that ran the length of the bench seat and was a great place to carry a long gun..

but when was the last time I was in a truck with a bench seat.....
I always thought of them as saddle blanket seat covers. Don;t recall the Navajo using nylon for blankets.

i satnd mine up in the back. behind the drivers seat. in my dodge i wedge it under the grab handle but ya could use a strap or something round the lower part of the seat

Hook":23r5v3c2 said:
Tb, growing up a city boy paying more attention to the split tail I didn't pay much attention to the white tail
:lol2: :lol2: While we were huntin' you were playing basketball on the asphalt and talking jive. :lol: Does appear you got lucky "once" anyway. ;-)

Latest posts