got me a 2001 jd 5210

Help Support CattleToday:

didnt on my massey. it got stuck all the time til i put water filled r4's on it. they just filled up with mud and spun.
i think the fronts will be ok for now..gotta do something on the rears tho...

dieselbeef":3slxurxd said:
didnt on my massey. it got stuck all the time til i put water filled r4's on it. they just filled up with mud and spun.
i think the fronts will be ok for now..gotta do something on the rears tho...
i used my small tractor once on Sand MT.. to make a drainage ditch. the trac tires were bad to cut into the sandy soil..

I'd say you will really like this tractor. I would definitely look at some different wheels and tires though. I bought a 5310 MFWD with a 541 loader earlier this year. Only had 900 hours on it. Been a great tractor. I love the syncshuttle tranny on mine and it is the perfect tractor for mowing hay with my disc mower I think. I replaced a JD 2355 MFWD and I really liked that tractor as well. These are nice running little tractors and will be a great asset to your operation.

oh yeah you got em i fergot

i had to pull the axle hsgs off to replace the retractor springs...lot to do but pretty simple stuff for me..

how bout them sniper pics?

dieselbeef":2yj8yh5t said:
doing the brakes on it..hadnt planned on that....but ya buy used ya git what ya git
Make sure to put the right oil back in. It is expensive in the short run, but I would go with JD Hy-gard.

yeah i got both axle hsgs off. did the springs and the filter..all the hard parts were good luckily

yeah hygards exp as crap..20/gallon..geez.

cleaned the screen..full of metal parts..very tiny little pieces..normal wear they tell me

the guy messed up and brought me out 10 40 motor oil and i went back in a had a cow..if i hadnt noticed it probly wouldve been my fault

hook you can post up them pics if ya want to..bit of trouble for me at work so i didnt

dieselbeef":3eb5pa5i said:
yeah i got both axle hsgs off. did the springs and the filter..all the hard parts were good luckily

yeah hygards exp as crap..20/gallon..geez.

cleaned the screen..full of metal parts..very tiny little pieces..normal wear they tell me

the guy messed up and brought me out 10 40 motor oil and i went back in a had a cow..if i hadnt noticed it probly wouldve been my fault

hook you can post up them pics if ya want to..bit of trouble for me at work so i didnt
I'm having issues with photobucket lately. Won't let me post from my phone

Latest posts