Got a pretty

Help Support CattleToday:

Sounds like an NB'r ( no brainer) deal to me. You in Alabama, or still in Texas? I'd buy her tomorrow and take her to the sale, for triple my money., But if you want to start building a herd, AI her with sexed Brahma semen every year , and you'd have a $2000 black (probably) f1 Braford heifer every year. Breed those to a Brangus 1st year, ( and keep those heifers if you wanted to) and then black Simmental every year after that. Ad keep those heifers if you wanted to. Tomorrow when this Jack and weed wears off, I will calculate how soon you could have a 10 cow herd off of that one $500 cow. Right now, ,though, time to put on some Jethro Tull and chill. :)
er
I ended up waiting too long. I'm up with a guy right now for a run of sheep and another guy for a run of pigs. Made a deal with a lady to use one of her pastures as an intermediate holding lot for me for these kinds of deals. So now I have justification to bring the trailer up from the other property and keep it here for stretches at a time so I can collect groups of these one-off deals and then cart them down to the other place all at once. That's 75% of how I miss out on these deals, I ponder too long whether or not it's worth it to drive an hour to get the trailer then drive 1-4 hours to collect and then all the way back down. We've got space enough out back for goats, sheep, pigs and maybe the dairy cow my wife is asking for but not enough to hold much more for more than a week and I work a lot. Lady is asking in return that I do a split cost operation on a few feeders to butcher using that space as well, so I says that's good enough for me. It's right up the road, almost on my way home from work.

I ended up waiting too long. I'm up with a guy right now for a run of sheep and another guy for a run of pigs. Made a deal with a lady to use one of her pastures as an intermediate holding lot for me for these kinds of deals. So now I have justification to bring the trailer up from the other property and keep it here for stretches at a time so I can collect groups of these one-off deals and then cart them down to the other place all at once. That's 75% of how I miss out on these deals, I ponder too long whether or not it's worth it to drive an hour to get the trailer then drive 1-4 hours to collect and then all the way back down. We've got space enough out back for goats, sheep, pigs and maybe the dairy cow my wife is asking for but not enough to hold much more for more than a week and I work a lot. Lady is asking in return that I do a split cost operation on a few feeders to butcher using that space as well, so I says that's good enough for me. It's right up the road, almost on my way home from work.
You in Texas or Ala now?

I have come to the conclusion you are not worth my time. You can drive through Tennessee, go around this state you hate so much. It's been eye opening as to how people can be. Why would you think I would not defend my state?

I have come to the conclusion you are not worth my time. You can drive through Tennessee, go around this state you hate so much. It's been eye opening as to how people can be. Why would you think I would not defend my state?
I never said anything about whether or not you'd defend your state. The better question is why you're letting a stranger on the internet get your goat over something so trivial as hacking on your state, but it's your prerogative. I'll be passing through Mississippi again tomorrow ;)

I guess it's just the way that these boards show no emotion. I don't have a problem with you. But you know that Mississippi has always been the subject of criticism. No harm meant here. You welcome anytime.