She's still got it!

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Bebe is 13 years old, still one of the first to calve, perfect udder, great feet, solid mouth. She's always been thin-to moderate framed (in my world) but gives everything to her calf and raises a whopper. Plus, she's Boss Cow and she earned it. Some of you may remember the drama of the calf that was only a few hours old that fell into the watershed lake and started swimming - when it was 40 degrees. Yup, that's her! Here's hoping her 12th calf is as obnoxious and badass as her mama because I have every intention of keeping her - and named her Beth Dutton.:love:🤠
1678142857772.jpeg
1678142904806.jpeg

Bebe is 13 years old, still one of the first to calve, perfect udder, great feet, solid mouth. She's always been thin-to moderate framed (in my world) but gives everything to her calf and raises a whopper. Plus, she's Boss Cow and she earned it. Some of you may remember the drama of the calf that was only a few hours old that fell into the watershed lake and started swimming - when it was 40 degrees. Yup, that's her! Here's hoping her 12th calf is as obnoxious and badass as her mama because I have every intention of keeping her - and named her Beth Dutton.:love:🤠
View attachment 27121
View attachment 27122
Both her n mama has a beth dutton look about em...🤔 wonder how they would react if you put a "city" bull in with em; can cows insult a bull who overpaid for a house in bozeman, mt?🤪😂🤪😂 side note, gotta luv a cow that earns their keep n looks good doing it!

U got a swimmer too??
😆

Is she one that stays forever?
Wait. Is this the same cow from the other thread that was 13 in 2020?
Can't find the thread, but replied about whether cows can swim with the Bebe story. And by golly, they sure can!

This is the thread with the 13-year-old I eventually sold, updated yesterday.

seems like she has earned the honor of "one of the family" status.
Yeah. She's earned the right to die on this ranch. She's only given me 4 heifers (kept them all) but raises a whopper of a steer. One year we did keep a bull calf intact and sold him to a neighbor, so the lineage carries on in this area.

Latest posts