give me a name for this guy

Help Support CattleToday:

Kenz

Reaction score
This is a Hog Island lamb, 2 dys. old in the pic. It's a boy :( That's his mom behing him (not the best pic) and his bro from last year in the corner.
I need a name for him, so fire away!!! :D

P1010022.JPG

its really small on my screen. can ya'll see it normal size?

Mutton Jeff :D :D That's pretty good. I don't think I've ever named an animal after a meat... i'm a big softie :oops:

Lammie, I like the name Seamus... though I know a boy with that name

Any more names :?: :D

The first name that popped into my mind was Pugsley.

Wish I could see the little guy better. I haven't ooohhhed and aaaahhhhhed in a while...and he looks like a prime candidate for ooooohhhhing and aaahhhhing. :)

Alice

I'll get you a better pic tomorrow, Alice. Right now, I'm cramming in a 3 pg. Spanish paper :eek: I shouldn't be on here........... :stop: i'm getting off right now :nod:

Kenz":320ny5b8 said:
I'll get you a better pic tomorrow, Alice. Right now, I'm cramming in a 3 pg. Spanish paper :eek: I shouldn't be on here........... :stop: i'm getting off right now :nod:

I look forward to it! :D

Alice

Kenz":2fpu7lpm said:
Mutton Jeff :D :D That's pretty good. I don't think I've ever named an animal after a meat... i'm a big softie :oops:

Lammie, I like the name Seamus... though I know a boy with that name

Any more names :?: :D

I like Seamus, and I am planning on using it for the next jack foal we have here. I am forever writing down names to use for foals.

hey alice,
dail-up, the baby, and the computer are just not behaving for me. :( sorry i can't your picture up, but i'll try again later.

That's ok...I'll keep checking for it. Thought of another name...Amos.

Alice

Latest posts