For reals?

Help Support CattleToday:

Mom and dad had two show up at their place last week. The dog was running back and forth along his pen, but not barking. Apparently the neighbors across the field have two piggies that got out and decided to go for a walk. Mom said they didn't hurt anything. Just nosed the dog and left.

Yeah...
I'm not sure how this is gonna work out.
He's in his crate. But he likes to pee in his crate too. Gonna see if he can get with the program or be an outside pigger

It a mini or you going to BBQ it? I like to BBQ all my friends for dinner. 🙄🤣🤡😬 Nevermind. Don't eat meat and to mean to have any friends. 🙌🏾😉🙃

You guys are weird...... 🐖🐽🐷

What is weird? What is weird to one may not be weird to the next. I see people a little different they some pretty dang happy to me... than some folks to worries about what people thing of them, keeping up with everybody else, or being weird seem to be some the least happy folks. 🤷🏽‍♀️
I'm weird but I don't eat my animals or friends. 😆😅🤣😂🙌🏾🤡 Now who's weird? 🤡😎 🧐

A new Murray project? Ull hav to let us know if them pot bellies make sum fine eatin.
My first pigs were name Houdini & Peggy Sue. Sold em at the show sale. We ate Suckles & Jellybean the next year (talk about DE-LICIOUS😋🤤😋🤤😋🤤)

A new Murray project? Ull hav to let us know if them pot bellies make sum fine eatin.
My first pigs were name Houdini & Peggy Sue. Sold em at the show sale. We ate Suckles & Jellybean the next year (talk about DE-LICIOUS😋🤤😋🤤😋🤤)
Yeah. Idk how this is gonna go!
No accidents in his crate last night. He got a good bathing too. Took him out this morning and he did his duty right off. Currently tied to the ol wagon wheel out front. He likes rooting around over there. Problem is.... he roots in the house too!
But he knows where his crate is, and he's easy going. I can put him in there and he just chills.

Problem is.... he roots in the house too!
Hahaha! I had a stranger call me out of the blue one day. He wanted to know if I rang pigs noses. It was such an off the wall questions I just had to keep talking. I told him "yes" we used to ring field sows. Why? He said he was thinking about getting another pot belly pig, but the last one was rooting in the house and had popped the kitchen floor tiles all up!!!! OMG LOL! After I regained my composure, I told him that my buddy and I would come ring his new pig just to have a story to tell. He never called me back.

Hahaha! I had a stranger call me out of the blue one day. He wanted to know if I rang pigs noses. It was such an off the wall questions I just had to keep talking. I told him "yes" we used to ring field sows. Why? He said he was thinking about getting another pot belly pig, but the last one was rooting in the house and had popped the kitchen floor tiles all up!!!! OMG LOL! After I regained my composure, I told him that my buddy and I would come ring his new pig just to have a story to tell. He never called me back.
Funny you should say that.....
He found the only loose tile!

I am tremendously unprepared...
He's probly gonna have to sleep in the trailer with a pile of hay tonight.
Even with bathing, he has an odor about him....

And the rooting up the floor ain't gonna work! Can't stop a pig from being a pig I don't reckon.

@SBMF 2015 I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when this lil guy came available.
Perhaps I need my head examined, as my grandmother would say.

O! And I think Mr. Ziffel is going to work with me tomorrow. I should take pictures....

Latest posts