Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Just as I said this summer, I think it's important to separate protesting from some of the other activity that has occurred. Everyone has a right to peacefully protest, whether you or I agree with them. When that protest turns into burning police stations or violently storming the capitol building, that's domestic terrorism and needs to be dealt with harshly.
I would venture to say that a peaceful protest is when I go to the ballot box and vote. Why just focus on the states that Trump lost, the ones he won may have had some voting shenanigans also.

It has been pointed out that based on tattoos some of the people storming the capital were the same people rioting in Seattle. The anarchists just want to upset society. Not that there weren't Trump supporters who got caught up in the moment.
my wife said the same thing. I did not watch. Seems to me that Obama pardoned several drug cartel and gang leaders at the end of his presidency; I wonder if they had the same tattoos. Just wondering.

my wife said the same thing. I did not watch. Seems to me that Obama pardoned several drug cartel and gang leaders at the end of his presidency; I wonder if they had the same tattoos. Just wondering.
Seems to me that the presidential pardon thing gets used too much by both parties. I suspect that the original intent was to right a wrong or unjust (in someone's opinion) conviction. But now, they tend to pardon their brothers and other relatives, in-laws, their political friends and contributors, past presidents that resigned, etc. By the hundreds. Needs to be addressed after term limits are resolved.

Seems to me that the presidential pardon thing gets used too much by both parties. I suspect that the original intent was to right a wrong or unjust (in someone's opinion) conviction. But now, they tend to pardon their brothers and other relatives, in-laws, their political friends and contributors, past presidents that resigned, etc. By the hundreds. Needs to be addressed after term limits are resolved.
Sent mine in minus my phone number.

This is the very reason the Supreme Court should have heard the case. This is what both sides should have wanted. IMO it would have defused the situation.
When the court was split on hearing about the election fraud it convinced half American the fix was in.
Today you have politicians talking about insurrection just driving the division wider.
I hope I am wrong but I fear the worse is to come. There is no neutral here or you end up being like Missouri and Kansas. That was some of our nations worst terrorism.
Inactivity or avoidance of investigation for clarity by the other two branches of government is the problem. All branches are to function for the people and not for the party.

Found this; Apparently on a simple majority:

A simple majority in the House and the Senate is all that is required to make a new state. The President of the United States then signs the bill. Some presidents in the past have refused, including Andrew Johnson and Grover Cleveland.Nov 23, 2018

There is no neutral here or you end up being like Missouri and Kansas. That was some of our nations worst terrorism.
It'll happen again if it comes down to it. There are folks all over the place here that wouldn't think twice about thinning out the population, they'd still sleep well, and they'd preach about it on Sunday.

Found this; Apparently on a simple majority:

A simple majority in the House and the Senate is all that is required to make a new state. The President of the United States then signs the bill. Some presidents in the past have refused, including Andrew Johnson and Grover Cleveland.Nov 23, 2018
If that's the case lock and load that will split the republic.
I am not so sure that hasn't been Chinas goal all along.

Look at the speech Matt Gaetz from Florida gave yesterday. Especially the line about defunding police. He got a laugh from his colleagues.

TennesseeTuxedo you have it right. "And so the real madness begins."

source

Text of the affidavit signed by Arturo D'Elia -
####
I, Prof Alfio D'Urso, Advocate/Lawyer, of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts as conveyed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D'Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020. D'Elia has been deposed by the presiding judge in Naples and in sworn testimony states on 4 November 2020, under instruction and direction of US persons working from the US Embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the US elections of 3 November 2020 from significant margin of victory for Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals. Defendant stated he was working in the Pescara facility of Leonardo SpA and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany. The defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered. The defendant has stated he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family. Defendant states he has secured in an undisclosed location the backup of the original data and data switched upon instruction to provide evidence at court in this matter.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.

DATED this 6th day of January 2021 at Rome, Italy.

TennesseeTuxedo you have it right. "And so the real madness begins."

source

Text of the affidavit signed by Arturo D'Elia -
####
I, Prof Alfio D'Urso, Advocate/Lawyer, of Via Vittorio Emanuele, Catania, 95131 Italy, do hereby provide the following affidavit of facts as conveyed in several meetings with a high level army security services official:

Arturo D'Elia, former head of the IT Department of Leonardo SpA, has been charged by the public prosecutor of Naples for technology/data manipulation and implantation of viruses in the main computers of Leonardo SpA in December 2020. D'Elia has been deposed by the presiding judge in Naples and in sworn testimony states on 4 November 2020, under instruction and direction of US persons working from the US Embassy in Rome, undertook the operation to switch data from the US elections of 3 November 2020 from significant margin of victory for Donald Trump to Joe Biden in a number of states where Joe Biden was losing the vote totals. Defendant stated he was working in the Pescara facility of Leonardo SpA and utilized military grade cyber warfare encryption capabilities to transmit switched votes via military satellite of Fucino Tower to Frankfurt Germany. The defendant swears that the data in some cases may have been switched to represent more than total voters registered. The defendant has stated he is willing to testify to all individuals and entities involved in the switching of votes from Donald Trump to Joe Biden when he shall be in total protection for himself and his family. Defendant states he has secured in an undisclosed location the backup of the original data and data switched upon instruction to provide evidence at court in this matter.

I hereby declare and swear the above stated facts have been stated in my presence.

DATED this 6th day of January 2021 at Rome, Italy.
A patsy?
Or have things suddenly gotten real?

Everyone still think the election was not rigged?

Latest posts