Georgia run off today.................

Help Support CattleToday:

Moderate conservatism is an oxymoron.
That's like saying you're a conservative Democrat both those ideologies are extinct like the Do Do bird. The question is did they ever really exsist.
I don't think so it's more of smoke and mirrors to veil the truth.
To answer your question, did they ever exist? Yes, they did and still do in terms of average ordinary people. In terms of elected officials in a lot of states and on the national level not as much. In states like KY there are quite a few conservative Democrats, I identify as such as well. Statistically there are many more Democrats in KY, than Republicans, yet notice which party is overwhelmingly in office. We currently have a Democratic Governor, and likely the only reason that he was elected over the incumbent, was basically a very similar scenario to how the recent presidential election turned out. My prediction is that the next time around if the R's nominate a candidate that is not abrasive and as polarizing then they stand a good chance of winning back the office in terms of the governorship.

To answer your question, did they ever exist? Yes, they did and still do in terms of average ordinary people. In terms of elected officials in a lot of states and on the national level not as much. In states like KY there are quite a few conservative Democrats, I identify as such as well. Statistically there are many more Democrats in KY, than Republicans, yet notice which party is overwhelmingly in office. We currently have a Democratic Governor, and likely the only reason that he was elected over the incumbent, was basically a very similar scenario to how the recent presidential election turned out. My prediction is that the next time around if the R's nominate a candidate that is not abrasive and as polarizing then they stand a good chance of winning back the office in terms of the governorship.
That's a fantasy.
When this all said and done you will have to pick what country you live in.

Thats exactly right... Someone that tells them what they want to hear. .......
So now you are a mind reader? I am not that transparent and you are certainly not that perceptive. As you are not a mind reader the only logical conclusion can be is that you are simply a liar.
You claimed you would remove yourself to a platform more worthy of your calling. Obviously you are not a man of your word and therefore not worthy of any more consideration on my part.
Seems like this forum can't go very long without picking up a new dullard with an obsession for bloviating. But that's life on the net I suppose.
Life on the net includes folks that make a regular practice of calling folks names from behind their keyboard.....

Latest posts